RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Doctors & Medicine in General

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Krista,The tapeworms have the fudge. Love TraciKrista <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote: Who has fudge!!?? I need some fudge....I've been deprived of sugar waaaaaaaaaay too long!! Gimme the fudge!!! - I can relate to the nerds story. They've always been my favorite candy. I used to each so many as a child that I'd make myself sick!! My poor hubby thought he'd surprise me with a box of them the other day...he thought he was being such a good husband. When he brought them home, I just

frowned and said "honey, remember I can't eat those." ~Krista ~ > I am glad you are laughing, that is good....... > Yawning gets oxygen to your brain......so, > actually you are feeding your brain...... > Yeah ! ! Now, where's the fudge? > Dede > > > > > > --------------------------------- > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. > > > > > > No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the

saddle. ~Winston Churchill > > --------------------------------- > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. > No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I like how we won't hear from Traci for a couple of days, then all of

the sudden she pops in with a smart, humerous comment that makes us

all giggle. It's like she just knows right when to pop in and say

something good! Even without meeting Traci, I just KNOW what kind of

person she is....loving, tender, shy, sweet, gentle, but an awesome

sense of humor.

~Krista

>

> Allright Traci ~

> Now ya got me rolling on the floor laughing again.......

> I am very visual, actually I visualize every single thing

> I mean everything...........it is not always a pretty site

> either.........You silly girl, how ya feeling?

> Love you ~ Dede

>

>

>

> **************************************See AOL's top rated recipes

> (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

>

Guest guest

Traci- Can you ask the tapeworms to give the fudge back?

~Krista

~

> > I am glad you are laughing, that is good.......

> > Yawning gets oxygen to your brain......so,

> > actually you are feeding your brain......

> > Yeah ! ! Now, where's the fudge?

> > Dede

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for

> winter.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston

> Churchill

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Search.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston

Churchill

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Guest guest

Tapeworms say, no can do. They're trying to protect us. LOL.Love TraciKrista <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote: Traci- Can you ask the tapeworms to give the fudge back? ~Krista ~ > > I am glad you are laughing, that is good....... > > Yawning gets oxygen to your brain......so, > > actually you are feeding your brain...... > > Yeah ! ! Now, where's the fudge? > > Dede > > > > > > > > > > > > --------------------------------- > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for > winter. > > > > > > > > > > > > No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston > Churchill > > > > --------------------------------- > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Search. > > > > > > > > > No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill > > --------------------------------- > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. > No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Awwwwwww.....you're so sweet Krista. Thank for saying such kind things.I have a tendency of saying what other people think.Love TraciKrista <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote: I like how we won't hear from Traci for a couple of days, then all of the sudden she pops in with a smart, humerous comment that makes us all giggle. It's like she just knows right when to pop in and say something good! Even without meeting Traci, I just KNOW what kind of person she is....loving, tender, shy, sweet, gentle, but an

awesome sense of humor. ~Krista > > Allright Traci ~ > Now ya got me rolling on the floor laughing again....... > I am very visual, actually I visualize every single thing > I mean everything...........it is not always a pretty site > either.........You silly girl, how ya feeling? > Love you ~ Dede > > > > **************************************See AOL's top rated recipes > (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004) > No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Guest guest

Maybe that's the problem with the doctors . . .

Instead of putting the book under their pillow, they put them on the shelf and forget about them!

LOL Dede . . . I bet you could have told those doctors a thing or two about their speciality - if you didn't mind looking for another job!

Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Dede,I'm glad I made you laugh. I cracked myself up.I'm hanging in there pretty good. I still have a lot of muscle pain all the time. My surgery will be a week today. I can't wait to get it over with.I have more important things to do like being a smart-ass. LOL.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMA@... wrote: Allright Traci ~ Now ya got me rolling on the floor

laughing again....... I am very visual, actually I visualize every single thing I mean everything...........it is not always a pretty site either.........You silly girl, how ya feeling? Love you ~ DedeSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Guest guest

Ballerina . . .

And he calls himself a doctor? ???

First try getting your fungal issues taken care of . . .

Hopefully you won't need to get an ear tube if that fixes it!

Hugs,

Rogene

Re: Doctors & Medicine in General

I only read as far as the changing elevations part and had to reply...I'm so mad! I told the doctor the problem has been much worse since I started working on the 30th floor (as compared to ground level). I said I get dizzy at the elevators. The assistant wrote it down, but nothing was said, as though it was inconsequential! !>> Ballerina,> > They should have put you in a soundproof booth for a hearing test . . . with headphones, etc. There's a good chance you do.> > My hearing varies, depending on the state of my ear. . . My quick check is to scratch my outer ear, and compare the volume between my right and left ear. . There are times when my bad ear hears nothing! .

.. . When I'm on track with treatment, the volume is considerably higher. If my ears are operating properly, they will pop some when changing elevations.> > A blocked Eustachian tube can cause fluids to back up, causing pressure and pain. You'll notice this particularly if you're changing elevations . . . as in flying, going up and down hills, elevators. > > The pain doesn't necessarily show up immediately . . . Apparently it takes some time for pressure to develop. > > Recently I heard that pressure can force fungal organisms out of hiding, recreating a problem that has been dormat. > > All I can say is that it's been a continuing problem for me too! Sugar and changing elevations aggravates it, antifungals, probiotics and castor oil help.> > Hugs,> > Rogene>

Guest guest

Tapeworms are our friends. Just looking at the bright side of life.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMA@... wrote: LOLOLOLOL.......darn tape worms! DedeSee

AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Guest guest

Hey...it might not have been a good visual, but Traci DID say she

asked the tapeworms and they said NO!

I like your display case of candy...how do you not break into it and

eat all the candy!!?? If I even have candy at home...I HAVE to eat it!

That's why I can't even be around it! :-)

Love, Krista

>

> Krista ~

> The visual on that one was.........

> well, rather....hum......

> lololol ~ Dede

>

>

>

> **************************************See AOL's top rated recipes

> (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

>

Guest guest

Dede,

I haven't done any glass work since taking a class months ago. Much of that is gone already . . . When I get going, I'll take some pictures.

I'm working on a glass supply order. . . I ended up calling it in . . . They came back with some items being out of stock, etc. . . Until we agree on what I'm getting, and I get an email statement on the cost, my order isn't going anywhere. . . It's been a week in the making right now. If I can't receive the materials by next week, I'll have to wait until February to start. Hopefully we can get things worked out today. The company doesn't seem to be on top of things - but their prices are good!

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Thanks Dede,I strive to be the best smart-ass I can. LOL. Prowler is sitting right beside me and he sends you whiskery kisses.I would love to know what causes my muscle pain. I will focus on life being better after this surgery.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMA@... wrote: Hey girl ~ I practice being a smart ass all the time. Practice makes

purr-fect. Thinking about that beautiful green-eyed Prowler..... I am sorry you have so much muscle pain, I do think life will be so much better after this next proceedure. You are in my prayers girl, Love DedeSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Oooooo....choc cheesecake sounds good too. Oh and I'll be making my dark choc covered peanut butter balls soon for x mas. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... Tasties! TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...> wrote: Hi Dede,I think the tapeworms took the fudge.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote: ~ I am glad you are laughing, that is good....... Yawning gets oxygen to your brain......so, actually you are feeding your brain...... Yeah ! ! Now, where's the fudge? Dede See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Sorry ,Tapeworms took the cheesecake too.Hugs,Traciswanna kearns <od_1488@...> wrote: Oooooo....choc cheesecake sounds good too. Oh and I'll be making my dark choc covered peanut butter balls soon for x mas. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... Tasties! TM McIntosh <prowlermeow > wrote: Hi Dede,I think the tapeworms took the fudge.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote: ~ I am glad you are laughing, that is good....... Yawning gets oxygen to your brain......so, actually you are feeding your brain...... Yeah ! ! Now, where's the fudge? Dede See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Guest guest

Honey, models used to ingest tapeworms to stay slim. I think that I might find me a tapeworm. You all sound so happy today, and that makes me a bit happier. This morning our Christmas tree in the living room fell over, but I was able to catch it before all of the ornaments got broken. has now wired it to the wall...bless his heart. We have three Christmas trees every year: one in the living room, one in our bedroom, and a small one in the breakfast area. I have so many beautiful ornaments, and I always do the railings on the stairs as well. thinks that I am mad to do all this, but I want everything to look pretty. We have two little cats who love all of the pretty lights, and they love to sleep on the cover under the tree. I never had Christmas as a child...no tree...no ornaments...no gifts...nothing! I have been making up for it ever since!

Tomorrow, I am having my hair cut, and it will be the first time in a year. I have had the same hairdresser for 30 years, but now he has gone. and I loved him because he was so much fun, and he came from London...and worked with Vidal Sassoon for twelve years! Yesterday, however, we found out that he was no longer going to be my hairdresser. I cried because it means that another anchor in my life has been removed. He now deals exclusively with wigs. The one that I am going to is very expensive, but I need my hair cut.

We love you sweetie....Mom and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Re: Doctors & Medicine in General

Hi Dede,I think the tapeworms took the fudge.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote:

~

I am glad you are laughing, that is good.......

Yawning gets oxygen to your brain......so,

actually you are feeding your brain......

Yeah ! ! Now, where's the fudge?

Dede

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Guest guest

Thanks Dede. I pray you are right. I'm really hoping this will be my last surgery. If not, we'll do it again until Godzilla is silenced forever.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMA@... wrote: Traci ~ I will pray that the muscle pain leaves with Godzilla, or shall I say the havoc Godzilla is

creating. I am sure that with all the antibiotics you have a raging fungal deal going on, and that will cause mal-absorption so you are probably magnesium and vit D deficient along with others. I just feel that this surgery will be the beginning of the end of your bout with enzillas.... Love you ~ DedeSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Guest guest

Darn those tapeworms. We're just gonna have to show them who's boss round here. TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...> wrote: Sorry ,Tapeworms took the cheesecake too.Hugs,Traciswanna kearns <od_1488 > wrote: Oooooo....choc cheesecake sounds good too. Oh and I'll be making my dark choc covered peanut butter balls soon for x

mas. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... Tasties! TM McIntosh <prowlermeow > wrote: Hi Dede,I think the tapeworms took the fudge.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote: ~ I am glad you are laughing, that is good....... Yawning gets oxygen to your brain......so, actually you are feeding your brain...... Yeah ! !

Now, where's the fudge? Dede See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I know . Who ever thought tapeworms loved fudge & cheesecake? LOL. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat fudge again. Hugs,Traciswanna kearns <od_1488@...> wrote: Darn those tapeworms. We're just gonna have to show them who's boss round here. TM McIntosh <prowlermeow > wrote: Sorry ,Tapeworms took the

cheesecake too.Hugs,Traciswanna kearns <od_1488 > wrote: Oooooo....choc cheesecake sounds good too. Oh and I'll be making my dark choc covered peanut butter balls soon for x mas. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... Tasties! TM McIntosh <prowlermeow > wrote: Hi Dede,I think the tapeworms took the fudge.Love ya,TraciDGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote:

~ I am glad you are laughing, that is good....... Yawning gets oxygen to your brain......so, actually you are feeding your brain...... Yeah ! ! Now, where's the fudge? Dede See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the

saddle. ~Winston Churchill Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill