RemedySpot.com

Re: and Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , I'm getting caught up on my e-mails. I saw your pic and you are gorgeous! Hugs & prayers, Traci cynthia pyne <pynerone@...> wrote: Dede, Here is a picture of me 4 months before the implants.Healthy and happy! DGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote: ~ A sign of HIGH intelligence is asking questions ! ! Embrace that ! Own it ! ! All the chemicals and our reaction to them cause the fog. I know the more pain I am in, the less my brain wants to be organized. It takes a break per se', so I learned to just let it, and not let it frustrate me. You will find that the more your fingers do the walking the faster they will become. If you put your left pointer finger on the F, and middle finger on D and ring finger on S and pinkey on A , and your right pointer finger on the J, middle on K, ring finger onL, and pinkey on :, and use those as home plates, then eventually, your fingers will know where to go for the correct letters. I am very dyslexic, and I can type pretty darn

fast, and my fingers know right when they hit the wrong keys and they stop and backspace and correct all on their own, many times with out any thought to it at all ! Very interesting how our minds work ! ! I found you dont go down hill at 40. Ya get better ! ! You age like a fine wine. Even though we have implant illness, and its challenges, it is a huge education, and believe it or not, you will grow from all this and be stronger and smarter, and have many many new friends all over the world ! God Bless YOU ~ Hugs ~ Dede See what's free at AOL.com. Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Traci, Thank you very much, although I don't really look that way anymore. Well, I don't look that way right now. Within months of the implant surgery I began gaining weight and not feeling well with chronic fatigue and a very low tolerance to heat which meant no exercise and no sun light. Being heavy and pale tends to look unhealthy and then in Oct. of 2005 my hair began to fall out. It got to the point I stopped washing it but maybe once a week thinking that would help keep my hair. It got thinner and thinner. I started cutting it shorter and shorter to try to make it look fuller but pretty soon I had bald spots all over my head, patches I supose. I couldn't hide it anymore. What hair I did have left were stringletts and my children told me soon I would look like gollum, from The Lord Of The Rings. They didn't mean any harm. I

was in the shower washing my hair and I looked down, my fingers were all coverd in hair. I got out and walked to the sink.I began picking up each strand of hair and cutting it off at the scalp. I was done with the fight and no more worries about losing hair. Needless to say everyone in my family freaked when they saw what I had done, but I just couldn't take it anymore. The next day my children and I went and got me a wig and it was kinda fun. I tried on long and short ones and even red and blonde ones. I continued keeping my hair cut close to my head for almost a year and then oneday I noticed the patches were growing in so I've begun letting my hair grow back out some. My hair growth has changed, it is no longer smooth hair. It is coarse and frizzy. So, now I am over weight, pale, and have short frizzy hair. And I didn't even mention the dark

rings under my eyes from lack of sleep or the fact I always have bedhead from laying around all of the time. Now that's a picture I don't want anyone to see. I hope to have my surgery soon so I can go back to being me. Love TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...> wrote: Hi , I'm getting caught up on my e-mails. I saw your pic and you are gorgeous! Hugs & prayers, Traci cynthia pyne <pynerone@...> wrote: Dede, Here is a picture

of me 4 months before the implants.Healthy and happy! DGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote: ~ A sign of HIGH intelligence is asking questions ! ! Embrace that ! Own it ! ! All the chemicals and our reaction to them cause the fog. I know the more pain I am in, the less my brain wants to be organized. It takes a break per se', so I learned to just let it, and not let it frustrate me. You will find that the more your fingers do the walking the faster they will become. If you put your left pointer finger on the F, and middle finger on D and ring finger on S and pinkey on A , and your right

pointer finger on the J, middle on K, ring finger onL, and pinkey on :, and use those as home plates, then eventually, your fingers will know where to go for the correct letters. I am very dyslexic, and I can type pretty darn fast, and my fingers know right when they hit the wrong keys and they stop and backspace and correct all on their own, many times with out any thought to it at all ! Very interesting how our minds work ! ! I found you dont go down hill at 40. Ya get better ! ! You age like a fine wine. Even though we have implant illness, and its challenges, it is a huge education, and believe it or not, you will grow from all this and be stronger and smarter, and have many many new friends all over the world ! God Bless YOU ~ Hugs ~

Dede See what's free at AOL.com. Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers

from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

~

God Bless your precious self ! ! What an experience. I am sure that when you get those out, and are able to get your nutrician working properly, you are going to have a very miraculous change.

I am so sorry you have been so ill, and having to deal with so many ill effects from the so-called safe implants.

Thank heavens you found the group here, I believe your recovery is gonna happen in front of all our eyes ! ! I tell ya, I know that for me the kefir is like a little miracle that I now crave every day, but it gives me energy, and my hair and nails are better. I have been drinking it for a couple months now, every day. It not only has vitamins in it, it helps balance the flora in your intestines. So, I think I am having some nutrients get thru now, that didnt prior to me drinking it. I flunk the spit test grossly, I am sure these salines are brewing some nappy stuff, and that is why I became so vitamin and mineral deficient. Are you on any kind of probiotics?

You are in my prayers ! ! Please journal your journey..........Your story needs to be heard as well, as well as it helps you see your progress.

Love N Hugs ~ DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Oh, Lynn:

I know that you are beautiful and kind. One day you will look back, and you will wonder how you made it. Honey, it takes a long time to heal and your hair will grow back. This is a time for you to not worry about your weight. When are you having your surgery, and who will be doing it?

We will all be here to help you to get through this nightmare.

Sending love and support.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````

Re: and Group

Traci,

Thank you very much, although I don't really look that way anymore.

Well, I don't look that way right now.

Within months of the implant surgery I began gaining weight and not feeling well with chronic fatigue and a very low tolerance to heat which meant no exercise and no sun light.

Being heavy and pale tends to look unhealthy and then in Oct. of 2005 my hair began to fall out. It got to the point I stopped washing it but maybe once a week thinking that would help

keep my hair. It got thinner and thinner. I started cutting it shorter and shorter to try to make it look fuller but pretty soon I had bald spots all over my head, patches I supose. I couldn't hide it anymore. What hair I did have left were stringletts and my children told me soon I would look like gollum, from The Lord Of The Rings. They didn't mean any harm.

I was in the shower washing my hair and I looked down, my fingers were all coverd in hair.

I got out and walked to the sink.I began picking up each strand of hair and cutting it off at the scalp. I was done with the fight and no more worries about losing hair. Needless to say

everyone in my family freaked when they saw what I had done, but I just couldn't take it anymore. The next day my children and I went and got me a wig and it was kinda fun.

I tried on long and short ones and even red and blonde ones.

I continued keeping my hair cut close to my head for almost a year and then oneday I noticed the patches were growing in so I've begun letting my hair grow back out some.

My hair growth has changed, it is no longer smooth hair. It is coarse and frizzy.

So, now I am over weight, pale, and have short frizzy hair. And I didn't even mention the dark rings under my eyes from lack of sleep or the fact I always have bedhead from laying around all of the time. Now that's a picture I don't want anyone to see.

I hope to have my surgery soon so I can go back to being me.

Love

TM McIntosh <prowlermeow > wrote:

Hi ,

I'm getting caught up on my e-mails. I saw your pic and you are gorgeous!

Hugs & prayers,

Traci

cynthia pyne <pynerone > wrote:

Dede,

Here is a picture of me 4 months before the implants.Healthy and happy!

DGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM wrote:

~

A sign of HIGH intelligence is asking questions ! ! Embrace that ! Own it ! ! All the chemicals and our reaction to them cause the fog. I know the more pain I am in, the less my brain wants to be organized. It takes a break per se', so I learned to just let it, and not let it frustrate me.

You will find that the more your fingers do the walking the faster they will become. If you put your left pointer finger on the F, and middle finger on D and ring finger on S and pinkey on A , and your right pointer finger on the J, middle on K, ring finger onL, and pinkey on :, and use those as home plates, then eventually, your fingers will know where to go for the correct letters. I am very dyslexic, and I can type pretty darn fast, and my fingers know right when they hit the wrong keys and they stop and backspace and correct all on their own, many times with out any thought to it at all ! Very interesting how our minds work ! !

I found you dont go down hill at 40. Ya get better ! ! You age like a fine wine. Even though we have implant illness, and its challenges, it is a huge education, and believe it or not, you will grow from all this and be stronger and smarter, and have many many new friends all over the world !

God Bless YOU ~

Hugs ~ Dede

See what's free at AOL.com.

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Hi , I'm still getting caught up on my e-mails. Only 368 more to go. I saw this picture and you know what? You are far prettier here. You have the most perfect nose, and good cheekbone structure. As far as weight is concerned, I'm 100 pounds overweight and I don't care what other people say, that goes home with them. Love Tracicynthia pyne <pynerone@...> wrote: By the way, this is more what I look like now a days. I

gained about 35 lbs., my hair fell out and most days I neglect to brush my new growing hair.cynthia pyne <pynerone > wrote: Rogene, Yes, the kids and I go every year and I make all of our costumes. I have not made a new costume in two years. Thank you for the compliment. I didn't get the implants because I didn't think I was pretty enough, I hated my breast. After breastfeeding the children starting with my son , that was 21 years ago now and Amy was last, she's almost 5 my breast were sad and droopy to say the least. Amy was the hardest to let go of her boobie milk. She would scream boobie milk, boobie milk, trying to pull my shirt up every where we went and I always said when she was big enough to ask for it she's probably to big to have it, plus the fact she appeared half by body size drinking from my breast. I hated

to look at my breast in the mirror and never let anyone see them, not even my husband. Boy what I wouldn't do to have my old saggy ones back. Rogene S <saxony01 > wrote: . . . You're so beautiful . . . I wish you knew you were beautiful without implants then! Did you participate in Renaissance fairs? Neat costume! Hugs, Rogene Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

~

How wonderful ! ! That had to have made you feel so good, I am so happy you had your evening ! ! You are right, you needed that so much ! !

I am so happy for you ! ! You are beautiful ! !

Love DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Traci, Thank you! You're making me blush. Last night I went to a fancy dinner party. It's the first time I've dressed up since Nov. All my friends that I've known for years were there and they've seen me go through alot of physical changes the past 3 years. I was so happy to see them all again and they made me feel like a queen. They all were going on about how beautiful I looked, it almost made me cry. I felt like the old me for just a little while. I had a great time talking over dinner and watching everyone dance. I wore a beautiful black and white dress and a pound of make up and I've never gotten so many compliments in my life. I think I needed to hear someone tell me I am still pretty because I haven't felt pretty in a long time. I don't know why it's so important to me to hear it, but it is. Anyway, I had a great night for the first time in a long

time. TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...> wrote: Hi , I'm still getting caught up on my e-mails. Only 368 more to go. I saw this picture and you know what? You are far prettier here. You have the most perfect nose, and good cheekbone structure. As far as weight is concerned, I'm 100 pounds overweight and I don't care what other people say, that goes home with them. Love Tracicynthia pyne <pynerone@...> wrote: By the way, this is more what I look like now a days. I gained about 35 lbs., my hair fell out and most

days I neglect to brush my new growing hair.cynthia pyne <pynerone > wrote: Rogene, Yes, the kids and I go every year and I make all of our costumes. I have not made a new costume in two years. Thank you for the compliment. I didn't get the implants because I didn't think I was pretty enough, I hated my breast. After breastfeeding the children starting with my son , that was 21 years ago now and Amy was last, she's almost 5 my breast were sad and droopy to say the least. Amy was the hardest to let go of her boobie milk. She would scream boobie milk, boobie milk, trying to pull my shirt up every where we went and I always said when she was big enough to ask for it she's probably to big to have it, plus the fact she appeared half by body size drinking from my breast. I hated to look at my breast in the mirror and never

let anyone see them, not even my husband. Boy what I wouldn't do to have my old saggy ones back. Rogene S <saxony01 > wrote: . . . You're so beautiful . . . I wish you knew you were beautiful without implants then! Did you participate in Renaissance fairs? Neat costume! Hugs, Rogene Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. Take the Internet to Go:

Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

Wonderful . . . It is a real lift when our friends comment! Especially after seeing you gradually decline! You must be feeling better too! . . . Hopefully you'll be able to get those toxic bags out soon and be on your way! Hugs, Rogene

Guest guest

Dede, Thank you, sweetie. By the way, I'm going to start doing some research on kefir grains because you ladies have gotten me curious, so be ready for more questions. DGRAHAMA@... wrote: ~ How wonderful ! ! That had to have made you feel so good, I am so happy you had your evening ! ! You are right, you needed that so much ! ! I am so happy for you ! ! You are beautiful ! ! Love Dede See what's free at AOL.com.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sounds great! Just let me know the details when you get them! :)

Dr. Kolb is GREAT! She's the one that did my explant!

-

On 7/13/07, Sandy <dusty.com@...> wrote:

That will be wonderful to see you

I will give you that information when I find it

If there were good surgeons in or around my area

I would let the ladies stay at my house

Sad to say there are none

Thought I found a new set of friends in my UU

but they poisoned me ==> UU

Looks like our implants led us to nicer friends

God must have a plan for all of us

Sandy~

How long will you be here? If you don't mind, I would love to come see you...and MEET you in person!!! :)

-

On 7/13/07, Sandy <dusty.com@...

> wrote:

Thank you for your imput about being cut under the breast

I want all this garbage out no matter where I have to be cut open

I was explanted but my surgeon left my capsules behind

I did not know anything about capsules till I found this group

I was already cut twice under my armpits

I feel like someone is cutting me with a a knife at times under there

I am having my surgery done in Atlanta Georgia July 31'st

I am very weak and feel like my skin is falling off my bones

After I was implanted I was in bed 24 / 7

I still sleep a lot but not like i was with implants

I am staying with a friend that I met at work a few years back

He moved out to Atlanta Georgia

Which was another reason that I chose Dr Kolb

Sandy

Sandy, are you not explanted??? Are you having surgery with Dr. Kolb??

If you're going to be in Atlanta, let me know! I live here!

-

• 1 month later...

Bless your heart Sandy, I know you feel horrible right now, I wish I was there to help you ! Sending you lots of love and healing energy.........

Hugs DedeGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sandy,

I was almost the identical sizes before and after implants....

I still have a long road too.. or as I love to say....a long roller

coaster ride.

I do need to lose more weight but it does seem a little easier now.

>

> That is exactly how I looked in your pics

> I had mounds of fat hanging over my pants

>

> In the dating world if a man asks for my measurements

> you would think I was sitting in the dentist chair

>

> My reply is .... ahhhh ahhhh.

> Now I have experienced the side of both worlds

>

> Before Implants - 5/6 or 7/8 in clothes

> After Implants - 15/16 in clothes

>

> I had no curves at all before my capsulectomy.

> But you can see some curves now

>

> I still have a long road ahead of me

> Hopefully I can get the pain out of my knees and lose more weight.

>

> I have learned many lessons through implant illness

> The biggest lesson learned is not trusting the FDA

>

> I wonder if their loved ones have implants

> makes me wonder hmmmm..... ?????

>

> Sandy,

>

>

>

>

> Sandy,

>

> I just posted a few photos of my belly before and after explant.

> Now.. she did take fat from my tummy and top of my hips for fat

> transfer... but that doesn't account for the whole difference. Talk

> about looking prego.... look at my before photo!.... aaaahhhhgggg!

>

>

>

> .

>

Sandy,

Oh but thank god we are implant free...

" Penniless, Fat, crippled and Implant Free !!!! "

>

> I believe the implants effected my metabolism

> as my immune system was hit hard

>

> I was so skinny all my life before implants

> Everyone always thought I was anorexia

>

> I blame all my weight gain on the implants

> I am so crippled that I cannot bend or exercise

>

> If I fall down I cannot get up on my own

> This all happened after I was implanted

>

> I was 46 yrs old at the time

> I never once enjoyed my implants

>

> Right after implantation my implants were rock hard

> I was in pain all the time

>

> My surgeon kept telling me to massage my breasts

> and I will be ok as I just had major surgery

>

> Months later

> My plastic surgeon said the same thing

>

> And here I am today

> Penniless, Fat, crippled and Implant Free !!!!

>

> Sandy~

>

>

> I just added three new photos in Shutterfly.

>

> One is in one of my new B cup bras..... nice to be smaller again.

>

> The other two are the before and after of my tummy and butt. I added

> these for those interested in the fat transfer idea.

>

> In the before photo, it was not only fat but I was also always

> bloated. My digestive system was a mess (still working on that but it

> is better).

>

> When I first got implants I weighed about 135. I steadily gained

> weight after that. I don't think it was all the implants fault... but

> you have to wonder if they didn't contribute to it.

>

>

>

> .

>

You are so right, thank God the implants are gone. I responded to

someone's post here (I think it may have been Rogene's?) where Dr.

Mercola was looking for input into his next book. I said with the

number of women being implanted increasing on a yearly basis,

there's going to end up being even more of a health crisis than

there is right now with them. I don't know if he'll write his book

on that subject, but I figured it was worth a try.

Sis

> >

> > I believe the implants effected my metabolism

> > as my immune system was hit hard

> >

> > I was so skinny all my life before implants

> > Everyone always thought I was anorexia

> >

> > I blame all my weight gain on the implants

> > I am so crippled that I cannot bend or exercise

> >

> > If I fall down I cannot get up on my own

> > This all happened after I was implanted

> >

> > I was 46 yrs old at the time

> > I never once enjoyed my implants

> >

> > Right after implantation my implants were rock hard

> > I was in pain all the time

> >

> > My surgeon kept telling me to massage my breasts

> > and I will be ok as I just had major surgery

> >

> > Months later

> > My plastic surgeon said the same thing

> >

> > And here I am today

> > Penniless, Fat, crippled and Implant Free !!!!

> >

> > Sandy~

> >

> >

> > I just added three new photos in Shutterfly.

> >

> > One is in one of my new B cup bras..... nice to be smaller again.

> >

> > The other two are the before and after of my tummy and butt. I

added

> > these for those interested in the fat transfer idea.

> >

> > In the before photo, it was not only fat but I was also always

> > bloated. My digestive system was a mess (still working on that

but it

> > is better).

> >

> > When I first got implants I weighed about 135. I steadily gained

> > weight after that. I don't think it was all the implants

fault... but

> > you have to wonder if they didn't contribute to it.

> >

> >

> >

> > .

> >

>

• 1 month later...

Sandy,

We never went to the doctor as kids... My Mom used Sweet oil for our ear infections... She would take a spoon put the oil on it warm it on the top of the burner of the stove.. pour in our ear and soothing it was...

~See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.