RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Deanna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Deanna........thanks for your support! You are right.........revisiting Ron's hospital stay was & continues to be "hard". It is the main reason it took me so long to respond back to the group after we returned home. I found the that after the months of holding my emotions in & feeling like a zombie.......the flood gates opened after we were home. It seemed both Ron & I cried with every conversation, we both teared up at the slightest thing. I in particular could not talk to or about Ron's doctors or nurses without crying! I am not a crier....more of a stoic person.........boy, I felt so weird crying all the time. I really could not sit down & retell these events during that time........it felt like digging in a big open wound. Thankfully both Ron & I are beginning to heal now in that area too! One of the surprises in retelling the events for you guys was Ron's reaction........he hangs over my shoulder while I write with comments like "Oh, that what yall were doing." Or "I didn't know about that". So much of what I write is my viewpoint of course & I forget that Ron just wasn't really there to see & know the things that went on. It has been quite eye-opening & educational for him also!

Love,Suzanne RECYCLE YOURSELF, BE AN ORGAN DONOR!!!!!

Re: Ron's Tranplant - Installment 4/God Bless You Both

Suzanne & Ron: I cried and felt so remorseful for the trials and tribulations you and the family endured. I hold you both in the highest esteem. Thank you for sharing. How in the world did you ever find the courage to revisit those days and nights?

Dee in Peoria, wife of Bob 60, uc, ileo, psc