RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cindy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In general, most people want to know if there is a problem, so that it can be taken care of quickly. That is to the benefit of the person, and their family. I think was just trying to point out that bi-polar is a real possibility in your case, whether you are symptomatic at this time or not. It isn't something most people would want to just "pop up" while they are with their kids etc... I myself would want to know ASAP if I had something like bi-polar disorder. Others would rather not know. Matter of opinion, I guess.

http://www.geocities.com/vwjennifer/

Please spay/neuter your pets!

just concern. as we know iam no doctor-what do i know?? again sorry for speaking up.

cindy in vermontthessig wrote:

No problem. Just didn't understand your urging me to get help when my meds are working fine and I'm on an even keel psychologically. :) Thanks anyway, tho.

Re:

sorry, just a suggestion. it really is not my business. just trying to help in some way.

cindy invermont

Guest guest

thank you jennifer, it was never my intention to hurt anyone. i am bipolar, so i just wanted her to be safe and ok.

cindy in vermont wrote:

In general, most people want to know if there is a problem, so that it can be taken care of quickly. That is to the benefit of the person, and their family. I think was just trying to point out that bi-polar is a real possibility in your case, whether you are symptomatic at this time or not. It isn't something most people would want to just "pop up" while they are with their kids etc... I myself would want to know ASAP if I had something like bi-polar disorder. Others would rather not know. Matter of opinion, I guess.

http://www.geocities.com/vwjennifer/

Please spay/neuter your pets!

just concern. as we know iam no doctor-what do i know?? again sorry for speaking up.

cindy in vermontthessig wrote:

No problem. Just didn't understand your urging me to get help when my meds are working fine and I'm on an even keel psychologically. :) Thanks anyway, tho.

Re:

sorry, just a suggestion. it really is not my business. just trying to help in some way.

cindy invermont1. While it is wonderful to share our experiences with everyone on the list as to what treatments do and don't work for us, pls always check with your dr. Some treatments are dangerous when given along with other meds as well as to certain health conditions or just dangerous in general.2. If you are in a difficult situation (doesn't matter what it is) pls don't be afraid to ask for help. It is the first step to trying to make that situation better.Have a nice day everyone.__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I didn't think you would intentionally try to hurt anyone . But I wasn't even complaining with any psychological issues. For me to know what different medications do to me shows that I see my Dr regularly for the help I need.

I'm 45 (old and experienced of myself) and I'm not Bipolar. I already stated this. It's not a state of denial. It's just a fact. But the physiology of psychology is a fragile thing. I've found medication that helps me. I'm stable.

But what if I had less confidence in my condition? I could go to my doctor, squawking about how I probably am bipolar, he changes my meds and boom. I'm all out of whack.

Unsolicited, unqualified advice given w/o consideration of all of the facts is not a good idea. , you didn't know enough about me to suggest I might be bipolar. I'm sorry if I've been harsh and I do appreciate your concern. I just think we need to be careful with each other.

Re:

cindy invermont1. While it is wonderful to share our experiences with everyone on the list as to what treatments do and don't work for us, pls always check with your dr. Some treatments are dangerous when given along with other meds as well as to certain health conditions or just dangerous in general.2. If you are in a difficult situation (doesn't matter what it is) pls don't be afraid to ask for help. It is the first step to trying to make that situation better.Have a nice day everyone.

Guest guest

YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN ANY OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS TO ME. YES, YOU ARE RIGHT THAT IT IS GOOD TO KNOW WHAT MEDS WILL DO.

AS I SAID IN MY LAST POST WAS THAT I WAS SORRY-AGAIN I WAS SORRY FOR GIVING ANY UNASKED FOR ADVICE. YOU ARE RIGHT, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU, I WAS TRYING TO BE HELPFUL WHICH WAS A MISTAKE ON MY PART. I WENT ABOUT IT THE WRONG WAY.

YES, I DO THINK YOUR POST IS HARSH AND I RESPECT HOW YOU WISH TO BE TREATED AFTER YOU TELLING ME AND I COULD HAVE BEEN TOLD HOW YOU FELT IN A MUCH KINDER MANNER. I FEEL MY ONLY CRIME WAS CARING.

CINDY IN VERMONT

thessig wrote:

I didn't think you would intentionally try to hurt anyone . But I wasn't even complaining with any psychological issues. For me to know what different medications do to me shows that I see my Dr regularly for the help I need.

I'm 45 (old and experienced of myself) and I'm not Bipolar. I already stated this. It's not a state of denial. It's just a fact. But the physiology of psychology is a fragile thing. I've found medication that helps me. I'm stable.

But what if I had less confidence in my condition? I could go to my doctor, squawking about how I probably am bipolar, he changes my meds and boom. I'm all out of whack.

Unsolicited, unqualified advice given w/o consideration of all of the facts is not a good idea. , you didn't know enough about me to suggest I might be bipolar. I'm sorry if I've been harsh and I do appreciate your concern. I just think we need to be careful with each other.

Re:

cindy invermont1. While it is wonderful to share our experiences with everyone on the list as to what treatments do and don't work for us, pls always check with your dr. Some treatments are dangerous when given along with other meds as well as to certain health conditions or just dangerous in general.2. If you are in a difficult situation (doesn't matter what it is) pls don't be afraid to ask for help. It is the first step to trying to make that situation better.Have a nice day everyone.

Guest guest

YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN ANY OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS TO ME. YES, YOU ARE RIGHT THAT IT IS GOOD TO KNOW WHAT MEDS WILL DO.

AS I SAID IN MY LAST POST WAS THAT I WAS SORRY-AGAIN I WAS SORRY FOR GIVING ANY UNASKED FOR ADVICE. YOU ARE RIGHT, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU, I WAS TRYING TO BE HELPFUL WHICH WAS A MISTAKE ON MY PART. I WENT ABOUT IT THE WRONG WAY.

YES, I DO THINK YOUR POST IS HARSH AND I RESPECT HOW YOU WISH TO BE TREATED AFTER YOU TELLING ME AND I COULD HAVE BEEN TOLD HOW YOU FELT IN A MUCH KINDER MANNER. I FEEL MY ONLY CRIME WAS CARING.

CINDY IN VERMONT

thessig wrote:

Re:

Guest guest

CINDY IN VERMONT

thessig wrote:

Re:

Guest guest

Well I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I never meant to hurt you either. I didn't mean to keep it festering. I wasn't really too bothered by anything you said. But felt I needed to defend my viewpoint after got involved. I am really sorry, .

Re:

Guest guest

Well I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I never meant to hurt you either. I didn't mean to keep it festering. I wasn't really too bothered by anything you said. But felt I needed to defend my viewpoint after got involved. I am really sorry, .

Re: