RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Question?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am in the Panhandle of Texas up close to Amarillo and we wont have any affects of the hurricane.....we have been getting more rain than usual and the weather has cooled down a lot as a matter of fact I am wearing a sweat shirt today....Huggs Lucilla free wrote:

I heard the news, they said a big hurricane is expecting in Texas, and lots of rain

To whom is in Texas, keep us posted and HUNG IN THERE. Ops....sounds like a joke..hurricane, wind, hung in there...ops.....

LuJudy G wrote:

I live in HURRICANE Utah.......does that say anything? LOLOL

-- Re: Question?> > Well I'm still coughing and hacking. I just had a coughing spell that > absolutely made me gag. I sure hate that, but jumped up

and got > me some water, and that helped.> It has been so warm today, a nice change after all the rain> Jeana> >> > >> >

Guest guest

I am in the Panhandle of Texas up close to Amarillo and we wont have any affects of the hurricane.....we have been getting more rain than usual and the weather has cooled down a lot as a matter of fact I am wearing a sweat shirt today....Huggs Lucilla free wrote:

I heard the news, they said a big hurricane is expecting in Texas, and lots of rain

To whom is in Texas, keep us posted and HUNG IN THERE. Ops....sounds like a joke..hurricane, wind, hung in there...ops.....

LuJudy G wrote:

-- Re: Question?> > Well I'm still coughing and hacking. I just had a coughing spell that > absolutely made me gag. I sure hate that, but jumped up

and got > me some water, and that helped.> It has been so warm today, a nice change after all the rain> Jeana> >> > >> >

Guest guest

LuJudy G wrote:

Guest guest

Judy I got into Counted Cross stitch and listening to audio books on tape. I check them out at the library. I would cross stitch and listen to a book. I still listen to the books....but no time for cross stitch since I went back to work full time. The job I have allows me to listen to the books. I work at a Insurance Company. I open all the mail in the morning then scan it into the system. Then I index it to whom it goes. I alos do all the out going mail. I love my job!

I just dont want to fill up email boxes, when there is so much important talk going on.......I am so terribly down today..... I have so much time on my hands now, not working......all I do is try to clean.I cant concentrate on anything.... ive tried reading.and all I do is reread one sentence after the other....i think i'll just take a nap......

Hugs back Jeana

Judy

Guest guest

Judy I got into Counted Cross stitch and listening to audio books on tape. I check them out at the library. I would cross stitch and listen to a book. I still listen to the books....but no time for cross stitch since I went back to work full time. The job I have allows me to listen to the books. I work at a Insurance Company. I open all the mail in the morning then scan it into the system. Then I index it to whom it goes. I alos do all the out going mail. I love my job!

I just dont want to fill up email boxes, when there is so much important talk going on.......I am so terribly down today..... I have so much time on my hands now, not working......all I do is try to clean.I cant concentrate on anything.... ive tried reading.and all I do is reread one sentence after the other....i think i'll just take a nap......

Hugs back Jeana

Judy

Guest guest

No she didn't we were anxious for every word about Peyton! He is adorable and growing so fast!

Hi Judy,

We do share things that are going on in our lives, jokes not too often, we can talk about other things besides bc, as long as we help someone if they need help, you can share happy feelings,cry, vent scream etc right here if you want. Recipes I don't think we have ever shared but if you find one you could always ask if someone would like it and send it through the email. We don't have to always stick to just bc. When our daughter was awaiting the arrival of their son from Korea I think I drove these poor ladies nuts with all the updates on how things were going. So share as much as you want.

Hugs

nne

Guest guest

No she didn't we were anxious for every word about Peyton! He is adorable and growing so fast!

Hi Judy,

We do share things that are going on in our lives, jokes not too often, we can talk about other things besides bc, as long as we help someone if they need help, you can share happy feelings,cry, vent scream etc right here if you want. Recipes I don't think we have ever shared but if you find one you could always ask if someone would like it and send it through the email. We don't have to always stick to just bc. When our daughter was awaiting the arrival of their son from Korea I think I drove these poor ladies nuts with all the updates on how things were going. So share as much as you want.

Hugs

nne

Guest guest

Hi Judy,

Hugs

nne

Guest guest

Is it allergies Jeana? The ragweed has been off the charts here. Both my eyes have been watery, ichy and my right eye has been swollen. Been taking Claritin and Bynadryl. Can't wear my contacts. Have been wearing just a touch of mascara to work.

Well I'm still coughing and hacking. I just had a coughing spell that absolutely made me gag. I sure hate that, but jumped up and got me some water, and that helped. It has been so warm today, a nice change after all the rain Jeana

Guest guest

Is it allergies Jeana? The ragweed has been off the charts here. Both my eyes have been watery, ichy and my right eye has been swollen. Been taking Claritin and Bynadryl. Can't wear my contacts. Have been wearing just a touch of mascara to work.

Well I'm still coughing and hacking. I just had a coughing spell that absolutely made me gag. I sure hate that, but jumped up and got me some water, and that helped. It has been so warm today, a nice change after all the rain Jeana

Guest guest

I don't ever wear sweat shirts anymore. To hot. They laugh at me at work because my winter coat is a long sleeved shirt!

I am in the Panhandle of Texas up close to Amarillo and we wont have any affects of the hurricane.....we have been getting more rain than usual and the weather has cooled down a lot as a matter of fact I am wearing a sweat shirt today....Huggs

Guest guest

I don't ever wear sweat shirts anymore. To hot. They laugh at me at work because my winter coat is a long sleeved shirt!

I am in the Panhandle of Texas up close to Amarillo and we wont have any affects of the hurricane.....we have been getting more rain than usual and the weather has cooled down a lot as a matter of fact I am wearing a sweat shirt today....Huggs

Guest guest

No I dont think it is allergies. I have a very dry throat n ow, sounds like largngitis sp? I get this tickle and will cough till I'm gagging. I just want it to go away.

Guest guest

Good for you.......I wish I was back to work......Im still kind of down.

But will be ok once I get everything going.I feel as if my life is on HOLD...

I make jewelry and crochet, so I keep busy or could..

-- Re: Question?

Hugs back Jeana

Judy

Guest guest

Hugs back Jeana

Judy

Guest guest

Hugs back Jeana

Judy