RemedySpot.com

- Gwen - Corinna B list template

Rate this topic

Guest guest

/Gwen,

If you go to our web page, you will see that we have already put some sort of disclosure about drs names. Have a look Gwen on our web page and tell us if that is ok to use. I think one of the para's was given by you and the other by Ida some time ago.

I was wondering about the B chart and thinking that maybe it would be a good idea only to have an A list with only the "best" Ashermans doctors. I just thought about that now because I was wondering about if I was a new member and was looking to find an ashermans doctor, I would never go for second best but to "the" best and because we all know that a surgery will depend on the best surgeons, I would never pick one from the second list. Of course if I am the only one that thinks this, then forget it. It was just a thought!

Corinna, you are right about being able to add a table like the one that has already done to egroups. , would you like to transfer your list onto egroups under database? If you have any trouble let me know, but this way, everyone can fill in their own information and then we could probably attach it to the web site or even just keep it only for members to view. What do you think?

Poly