RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

na Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

na was casted for DOC band #2 today. Oh was she mad. I'll post pics a little later. She has had some major improvement. They took measurements and pictures today (I'll post those too). Drum roll please ....

Consult (9/8): Cranial Vault 11, Ear 9, Eye 4, Circumference 39.6

Cast 1 (10/13): Cranial Vault 10, Ear 9, Eye 4, Circum 40.6 (She grew 7 mm between cast and fit on 10/27)

Cast 2 (11/25): Cranial Vault 7, Ear 7, Eye 2, Circum 42

She is currently out of her band. It was causing red spots in non-holding areas. They would go away, but I was told this is not good and is a definite sign it doesn't fit. She only grew 1 mm in circumference this past week (her slowest week ever). We are hoping she stays slow until she is back in her new band. Currently her fit is scheduled for 12/9.

Of course insurance has denied the 2nd band on the same condition as the first - contract exclusion. My appeal to insurance was offically denied last Tuesday (it was a really bad week - I think I cried every day). We just received a letter today that the original appeal has finally made it to my corporate HR department. So, it's in their hands. I have to be nice to them, since I want to keep my job ; ) I'm pulling together all of the new information and I'm going to contact HR after the holidays and see if they need anymore information.

& na