free coupons. When we got home, all I did was restart the washer and

sit down in front of the computer desk. Nothing really strenuous. I

don't remember what time it was but it was dark out so it must have

been after 4:30. Maybe it was close to 6 or 7. I got the most

intense jab of pain behind my breastbone. I was bent over when my

oldest son came out. He asked what was wrong. I had trouble

breathing through the pain but I told him I was having pain. He

picked up the phone and turned it on and said I should call 9-1-1. On

a scale of 1-10 where 1 is no pain, I think this pain was prably 10.5.

I've never had such intense pain.

The KittCom dispatcher sent the ambulance before she was even done

talking with me. The pain was like a jab but not a throbbing type

jab. By the time the paramedics got here, it had changed to

something more like somebody pushing on my chest. The paramedic

wanted to take me to the hospital and told me that he would feel

better if I went. I had my youngest son go to the neighbor's to see

if maybe I could be taken to the hospital in a private vehicle. If I

ended up not staying I wanted to be able to get home. The paramedic

was okay with me going to the hospital by private vehicle.

The ER doctor ordered a chest xray and bloodwork. The initial results

showed no evidence of a heart attack, but he wanted me to spend the

night at the hospital for additional blood draws. He even said that

he would feel better if I did stay. I was admitted and had two more

blood draws and was on telemetry all night. I got to meet my new,

temporary primary doctor. He wanted me to start taking one aspirin

tablet a day. He says I have something called angina pectoris. I

was thinking that the chest pain may have been caused by my

bronchiolitis since none of the tests seemed to show that the pain was

cause by a heart thing. The doctor didn't hear any wheezing when he

listened to my lungs. I don't have wheezing often, but it doesn't

mean the inflammation in my bronchioles isn't there.

I'm supposed to go to the Heart Center in Yakima for some kind of

stress test. I'm not sure how it will be different from the stress

test I had at the hospital here. But, last time, the tech simply

told me that I was just out of condition. If I had been in condition,

I would have done better on the test. But, my lungs hurt when I am

breathing hard or deep so it's not easy to get into condition.

My birthday was on the 26th and my sister called me and said

" Congratulations " . I thought she was congratulating me for making it

to age 56. She told me that I was an aunt again. Her son and

daughter-in-law had their third son on my birthday. I told her that

means that she needs to come up to WA and bring the baby with her so I

could meet him. She said what it actually means is that and

will need to pile there three boys and themselves in the car and

make the trek themselves. My sister's birthday is on our aunt's

birthday, April 26. I was using that as a reason for my sister to

make the trip. I used to live in Florida and find it to humid for me.

My sister complains every summer about the humidity, but she has not

come up here since I've been here.

Friday evening I was at Bi-Mart, a local membership department store.

I usually grab a cart because it helps keep me stable. Well, this

time it didn't. I'm not sure how it happened, but one second I was on

my feet pushing the cart and the next my tail bone had made solid

contact with the parking lot. A couple of really nice people came to

help me. I was so embarassed. The guy pushed my cart for me and the

girl took my left side while I used my walking stick on my right side.

Just how does a person with weakness and balance issues manage to stay

upright on compact snow and ice?

Last night, I did not sleep well, my whole body was aching. All day

yesterday, I could not get warm enough, I felt a chill clear to my

bones. Normally, the cold doesn't bother me like the heat does. I

just wondered if my collision with the ground had impacted my

homeostasis more than I had thought. I don't know. Sometime during

the night, the aching was so bad, I had to get up and take an Aleve.

The next thing I knew, I was drenched with sweat, my hair, my skin, my

sheet and pillow, even the nightclothes I was wearing were wet.

My last temporary primary doctor is thinking maybe I have

fibromyalgia. She wanted to send me to a Fibromyalgia clinic in

Renton, but they don't take Medicaid. I run into this a lot.

Many of you in this group probably have a diagnosis of MS or MS and

something else or many something elses. I have tried for 3 years

maybe 4 to get figured out. So far, the pulmonologist says I have

bronchiolits and my new temporary primary doctor says I have angina

pectoris. Both can cause chest pain.

If any of you celebrate the incoming year, I hope you have fun and

stay safe.

Donna in WA

hey donna.im praying for you and wish you the best.hugs,cassy

[djnova50@...] wrote:

I still have chronic, unrelenting fatigue, but I'm going to try and do

a check in. On the Thursday before Christmas, I had taken my oldest

and youngest sons to Hollywood Video with one of those rent 1 get 1

free coupons. When we got home, all I did was restart the washer and

sit down in front of the computer desk. Nothing really strenuous. I

don't remember what time it was but it was dark out so it must have

been after 4:30. Maybe it was close to 6 or 7. I got the most

intense jab of pain behind my breastbone. I was bent over when my

oldest son came out. He asked what was wrong. I had trouble

breathing through the pain but I told him I was having pain. He

picked up the phone and turned it on and said I should call 9-1-1. On

a scale of 1-10 where 1 is no pain, I think this pain was prably 10.5.

I've never had such intense pain.

The KittCom dispatcher sent the ambulance before she was even done

talking with me. The pain was like a jab but not a throbbing type

jab. By the time the paramedics got here, it had changed to

something more like somebody pushing on my chest. The paramedic

wanted to take me to the hospital and told me that he would feel

better if I went. I had my youngest son go to the neighbor's to see

if maybe I could be taken to the hospital in a private vehicle. If I

ended up not staying I wanted to be able to get home. The paramedic

was okay with me going to the hospital by private vehicle.

The ER doctor ordered a chest xray and bloodwork. The initial results

showed no evidence of a heart attack, but he wanted me to spend the

night at the hospital for additional blood draws. He even said that

he would feel better if I did stay. I was admitted and had two more

blood draws and was on telemetry all night. I got to meet my new,

temporary primary doctor. He wanted me to start taking one aspirin

tablet a day. He says I have something called angina pectoris. I

was thinking that the chest pain may have been caused by my

bronchiolitis since none of the tests seemed to show that the pain was

cause by a heart thing. The doctor didn't hear any wheezing when he

listened to my lungs. I don't have wheezing often, but it doesn't

mean the inflammation in my bronchioles isn't there.

I'm supposed to go to the Heart Center in Yakima for some kind of

stress test. I'm not sure how it will be different from the stress

test I had at the hospital here. But, last time, the tech simply

told me that I was just out of condition. If I had been in condition,

I would have done better on the test. But, my lungs hurt when I am

breathing hard or deep so it's not easy to get into condition.

My birthday was on the 26th and my sister called me and said

" Congratulations " . I thought she was congratulating me for making it

to age 56. She told me that I was an aunt again. Her son and

daughter-in-law had their third son on my birthday. I told her that

means that she needs to come up to WA and bring the baby with her so....

Donna,

Angina Pectoris is severe attacks of pain over the heart. Angina pectoris is not a disease itself, but a symptom of a disease. Chest pains may be ther result of many conditions other than an insufficient flow of blood to the heart muscle.

The symptoms appear with exertion, emotion, exposure to the cold or overeating and can be relieved by rest and nitroglycerine.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

hi

I still have chronic, unrelenting fatigue, but I'm going to try and doa check in. On the Thursday before Christmas, I had taken my oldestand youngest sons to Hollywood Video with one of those rent 1 get 1free coupons. When we got home, all I did was restart the washer andsit down in front of the computer desk. Nothing really strenuous. Idon't remember what time it was but it was dark out so it must havebeen after 4:30. Maybe it was close to 6 or 7. I got the mostintense jab of pain behind my breastbone. I was bent over when myoldest son came out. He asked what was wrong. I had troublebreathing through the pain but I told him I was having pain. Hepicked up the phone and turned it on and said I should call 9-1-1. Ona scale of 1-10 where 1 is no pain, I think this pain was prably 10.5.I've never had such intense pain. The KittCom dispatcher sent the ambulance before she was even donetalking with me. The pain was like a jab but not a throbbing typejab. By the time the paramedics got here, it had changed tosomething more like somebody pushing on my chest. The paramedicwanted to take me to the hospital and told me that he would feelbetter if I went. I had my youngest son go to the neighbor's to seeif maybe I could be taken to the hospital in a private vehicle. If Iended up not staying I wanted to be able to get home. The paramedicwas okay with me going to the hospital by private vehicle. The ER doctor ordered a chest xray and bloodwork. The initial resultsshowed no evidence of a heart attack, but he wanted me to spend thenight at the hospital for additional blood draws. He even said thathe would feel better if I did stay. I was admitted and had two moreblood draws and was on telemetry all night. I got to meet my new, temporary primary doctor. He wanted me to start taking one aspirintablet a day. He says I have something called angina pectoris. Iwas thinking that the chest pain may have been caused by mybronchiolitis since none of the tests seemed to show that the pain wascause by a heart thing. The doctor didn't hear any wheezing when helistened to my lungs. I don't have wheezing often, but it doesn'tmean the inflammation in my bronchioles isn't there. I'm supposed to go to the Heart Center in Yakima for some kind ofstress test. I'm not sure how it will be different from the stresstest I had at the hospital here. But, last time, the tech simplytold me that I was just out of condition. If I had been in condition,I would have done better on the test. But, my lungs hurt when I ambreathing hard or deep so it's not easy to get into condition. My birthday was on the 26th and my sister called me and said"Congratulations". I thought she was congratulating me for making itto age 56. She told me that I was an aunt again. Her son anddaughter-in-law had their third son on my birthday. I told her thatmeans that she needs to come up to WA and bring the baby with her so Icould meet him. She said what it actually means is that and will need to pile there three boys and themselves in the car andmake the trek themselves. My sister's birthday is on our aunt'sbirthday, April 26. I was using that as a reason for my sister tomake the trip. I used to live in Florida and find it to humid for me.My sister complains every summer about the humidity, but she has notcome up here since I've been here. Friday evening I was at Bi-Mart, a local membership department store.I usually grab a cart because it helps keep me stable. Well, thistime it didn't. I'm not sure how it happened, but one second I was onmy feet pushing the cart and the next my tail bone had made solidcontact with the parking lot. A couple of really nice people came tohelp me. I was so embarassed. The guy pushed my cart for me and thegirl took my left side while I used my walking stick on my right side. Just how does a person with weakness and balance issues manage to stayupright on compact snow and ice? Last night, I did not sleep well, my whole body was aching. All dayyesterday, I could not get warm enough, I felt a chill clear to mybones. Normally, the cold doesn't bother me like the heat does. Ijust wondered if my collision with the ground had impacted myhomeostasis more than I had thought. I don't know. Sometime duringthe night, the aching was so bad, I had to get up and take an Aleve. The next thing I knew, I was drenched with sweat, my hair, my skin, mysheet and pillow, even the nightclothes I was wearing were wet. My last temporary primary doctor is thinking maybe I havefibromyalgia. She wanted to send me to a Fibromyalgia clinic inRenton, but they don't take Medicaid. I run into this a lot. Many of you in this group probably have a diagnosis of MS or MS andsomething else or many something elses. I have tried for 3 yearsmaybe 4 to get figured out. So far, the pulmonologist says I havebronchiolits and my new temporary primary doctor says I have anginapectoris. Both can cause chest pain. If any of you celebrate the incoming year, I hope you have fun andstay safe. Donna in WA

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.16.1/611 - Release Date: 12/31/2006

{{{Donna}}}

You have been going through so much! My prayers are with you friend/sister. I hope that all of these things have not put a damper in your New Year's eve. I'm lifting you up in prayer. I hope you get an answer to your dilema real soon. There's nothing worse than having to sit around and wait to find out what you may or may not have.

Keep us informed. Blessed be...

http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45

-- hi

I still have chronic, unrelenting fatigue, but I'm going to try and doa check in. On the Thursday before Christmas, I had taken my oldestand youngest sons to Hollywood Video with one of those rent 1 get 1free coupons. When we got home, all I did was restart the washer andsit down in front of the computer desk. Nothing really strenuous. Idon't remember what time it was but it was dark out so it must havebeen after 4:30. Maybe it was close to 6 or 7. I got the mostintense jab of pain behind my breastbone. I was bent over when myoldest son came out. He asked what was wrong. I had troublebreathing through the pain but I told him I was having pain. Hepicked up the phone and turned it on and said I should call 9-1-1. Ona scale of 1-10 where 1 is no pain, I think this pain was prably 10.5.I've never had such intense pain. The KittCom dispatcher sent the ambulance before she was even donetalking with me. The pain was like a jab but not a throbbing typejab. By the time the paramedics got here, it had changed tosomething more like somebody pushing on my chest. The paramedicwanted to take me to the hospital and told me that he would feelbetter if I went. I had my youngest son go to the neighbor's to seeif maybe I could be taken to the hospital in a private vehicle. If Iended up not staying I wanted to be able to get home. The paramedicwas okay with me going to the hospital by private vehicle. The ER doctor ordered a chest xray and bloodwork. The initial resultsshowed no evidence of a heart attack, but he wanted me to spend thenight at the hospital for additional blood draws. He even said thathe would feel better if I did stay. I was admitted and had two moreblood draws and was on telemetry all night. I got to meet my new, temporary primary doctor. He wanted me to start taking one aspirintablet a day. He says I have something called angina pectoris. Iwas thinking that the chest pain may have been caused by mybronchiolitis since none of the tests seemed to show that the pain wascause by a heart thing. The doctor didn't hear any wheezing when helistened to my lungs. I don't have wheezing often, but it doesn'tmean the inflammation in my bronchioles isn't there. I'm supposed to go to the Heart Center in Yakima for some kind ofstress test. I'm not sure how it will be different from the stresstest I had at the hospital here. But, last time, the tech simplytold me that I was just out of condition. If I had been in condition,I would have done better on the test. But, my lungs hurt when I ambreathing hard or deep so it's not easy to get into condition. My birthday was on the 26th and my sister called me and said"Congratulations". I thought she was congratulating me for making itto age 56. She told me that I was an aunt again. Her son anddaughter-in-law had their third son on my birthday. I told her thatmeans that she needs to come up to WA and bring the baby with her so Icould meet him. She said what it actually means is that and will need to pile there three boys and themselves in the car andmake the trek themselves. My sister's birthday is on our aunt'sbirthday, April 26. I was using that as a reason for my sister tomake the trip. I used to live in Florida and find it to humid for me.My sister complains every summer about the humidity, but she has notcome up here since I've been here. Friday evening I was at Bi-Mart, a local membership department store.I usually grab a cart because it helps keep me stable. Well, thistime it didn't. I'm not sure how it happened, but one second I was onmy feet pushing the cart and the next my tail bone had made solidcontact with the parking lot. A couple of really nice people came tohelp me. I was so embarassed. The guy pushed my cart for me and thegirl took my left side while I used my walking stick on my right side. Just how does a person with weakness and balance issues manage to stayupright on compact snow and ice? Last night, I did not sleep well, my whole body was aching. All dayyesterday, I could not get warm enough, I felt a chill clear to mybones. Normally, the cold doesn't bother me like the heat does. Ijust wondered if my collision with the ground had impacted myhomeostasis more than I had thought. I don't know. Sometime duringthe night, the aching was so bad, I had to get up and take an Aleve. The next thing I knew, I was drenched with sweat, my hair, my skin, mysheet and pillow, even the nightclothes I was wearing were wet. My last temporary primary doctor is thinking maybe I havefibromyalgia. She wanted to send me to a Fibromyalgia clinic inRenton, but they don't take Medicaid. I run into this a lot. Many of you in this group probably have a diagnosis of MS or MS andsomething else or many something elses. I have tried for 3 yearsmaybe 4 to get figured out. So far, the pulmonologist says I havebronchiolits and my new temporary primary doctor says I have anginapectoris. Both can cause chest pain. If any of you celebrate the incoming year, I hope you have fun andstay safe. Donna in WA

Hi nne,

Thanks for your input. My pulmonologist said the same

thing, or close to it about bronchiolitis. He said

that it could be a condition on its own or a symptom

of something else. The handout I got from the

hospital said that I have angina pectoris and goes in

to explaining about three small important arteries

that supply the heart muscle with blood so that it can

work properly. I'm just guessing that it could be

similar to bronchiolitis in that it could be a symptom

of something else and that's why the doctor wants to

do the stress test. I used to work in a hospital when

I lived in Florida and we often got patients admitted

with angina pectoris being their only diagnosis. I

used to work as an LPN once but not anymore.

I don't think the doctor actually called angina

pectoris a disease. The handout I got doesn't identify

angina pectoris as a disease. When I read it, to me,

it seems more like a condition. Time will tell. I've

had bronchiolitis diagnosed for maybe 4 years now or

close to it. I've experienced chest pain as well, but

this is the first time they've actually given it a

name.

When you wrote that symptoms can appear from " The

symptoms appear with exertion, emotion, exposure

to the cold or overeating " it makes me wonder. Most

times when I experience chest pain it has been from