RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Natasha- OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

O.K. I am being nosey here. Just wondering if you found out if you are having a boy or girl?

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

Lou

Re: P is done!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I am so happy for you. We should be finished soon after about 32-34 weeks so I understand what you've been going through. Best wishes, Natasha and Aidanpaquinsuzanne <paquins@...> wrote: Everytime I think about it I want to cry (a happy cry). It is such a relief that this is all over. I keep looking at , trying to ingrain the band-less, hairy head in my mind. I feel like I'm getting to know him all over again. That said, I don't want to discourage anyone from starting this process, or from hanging in there until you have the maximum benefit of the band. This is the best thing we could have done for . He was Twin A, headdown, born with a distorted head. After 33 banded weeks in 2 bands (7 mos old to 14.5 mos) his CVA went from 20 mm to 5 mm and all the facial asymmetry is corrected! His head is round and his forehead is level. There is still a little spot in the back that could fill in, but I'm not worried about it. Many thanks to you all for your support. Many thanks to KKR at Straight Ahead who kept me focused on the end goal. I will post pics when I can get them scanned (still not in the digital age). Now we move on to the food allergy chapter of our lives. Both and his twin are being tested for food allergies. They don't have severe reactions, just on-going diarrhea.Suzannemom to , 14.5 mos, DOCbanded 2/8, 5/3; grad 9/27