RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Homeopathic remedies for Strep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

's final PANDAS symptoms dissappeared when we changed his diet and started cholestyromine treatment. I'm thinking it was probably the low amylose diet but then we did low oxylate and cholestyromine also. He use to have a constant urge to urinate and OCD stuff stopped also. Deb

-- Re: Homeopathic remedies for Strep

Allie, my son is also having still PANDAS symptoms (although not as bad as he used to) and PF (classical homeopath) just sent me strep nosode – it says on the envelope "Strept Pyogenes 30C". I still haven't given it to my son, because he instructed me first to give him his constitutional remedy and then after week the strep nosode, so I will let you know what we see. I am very impatient to try it, because on the PF's board (only for parents that are his clients) I read very encouraging results – some people say it starts working after only 10-15 min of dosing and all PANDAS symptoms disappear, so I am very curious what we see, because we have also tried various combination homeopathics in the past (not classical homeopathy but sequential) without much success, so this is first time trying the nosode. I will keep you posted for results.> > > Any success with Homeopathic remedies? I have used Peo San Strep, with little help.> > > > My son has strep again, which I think is really related to PANDAS - lyme> > and back on antbx this weekend, too distressed without intervention. > > > > Thanks in advance> > Allie> > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!> > The top-rated gym shoes for your money> > The best sneakers for the gym, running, and walking were picked from more than 400 pairs.> > Privacy Policy>

Guest guest

's final PANDAS symptoms dissappeared when we changed his diet and started cholestyromine treatment. I'm thinking it was probably the low amylose diet but then we did low oxylate and cholestyromine also. He use to have a constant urge to urinate and OCD stuff stopped also. Deb

-- Re: Homeopathic remedies for Strep

Allie, my son is also having still PANDAS symptoms (although not as bad as he used to) and PF (classical homeopath) just sent me strep nosode – it says on the envelope "Strept Pyogenes 30C". I still haven't given it to my son, because he instructed me first to give him his constitutional remedy and then after week the strep nosode, so I will let you know what we see. I am very impatient to try it, because on the PF's board (only for parents that are his clients) I read very encouraging results – some people say it starts working after only 10-15 min of dosing and all PANDAS symptoms disappear, so I am very curious what we see, because we have also tried various combination homeopathics in the past (not classical homeopathy but sequential) without much success, so this is first time trying the nosode. I will keep you posted for results.> > > Any success with Homeopathic remedies? I have used Peo San Strep, with little help.> > > > My son has strep again, which I think is really related to PANDAS - lyme> > and back on antbx this weekend, too distressed without intervention. > > > > Thanks in advance> > Allie> > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!> > The top-rated gym shoes for your money> > The best sneakers for the gym, running, and walking were picked from more than 400 pairs.> > Privacy Policy>

Guest guest

My one son (has autism) responded well to the HVS products...had ups and downs but all the P symptoms were gone in 6 weeks.My other son did not start P symptoms until 3 months after a sinus infection. His hpath had recommended one remedy after another...all took the edge off...I got desperate, reped the case and came up with a remedy that gave him 70% improvement within 15 min of giving it. After about 3 weeks he plateaued...so on to the next remedy...the strep nosode. This took away all his symptoms. I have had to redose a few times but it has worked every time.Please try homeopathy! Your son may not use the same remedies, but I think you may be pleasently surprised.JSent from my iPad

Well, I am at a loss, because my son had good labs last year, The DR Cunningham stuff has been on the diet and using Cholestryomine for several months!

Also he had his tonsils out last May at the request of DR. K, and I thought things would calm down. This is the second strep infection this yr.

This is the first time I can remember since he initally had it at 2 yrs old, that my son has got the strep rash ( which I almost missed because its colorless and on his upper back,

it felt like sandpaper). Plus he is having the OCD tic's even while on antibx. Plus IP6.

So I am wondering which homeopathic's are the ones parents have seen work

so well. There has to be an end in sight.

* Been at this so long I am growing weary.

Allie

> >

> > > Any success with Homeopathic remedies? I have used Peo San Strep, with

> little help.

> > >

> > > My son has strep again, which I think is really related to PANDAS - lyme

> > > and back on antbx this weekend, too distressed without intervention.

> > >

> > > Thanks in advance

> > > Allie

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!

> > > The top-rated gym shoes for your money

> > > The best sneakers for the gym, running, and walking were picked from

> more than 400 pairs.

> > > Privacy Policy

> >

>

=

Guest guest

My one son (has autism) responded well to the HVS products...had ups and downs but all the P symptoms were gone in 6 weeks.My other son did not start P symptoms until 3 months after a sinus infection. His hpath had recommended one remedy after another...all took the edge off...I got desperate, reped the case and came up with a remedy that gave him 70% improvement within 15 min of giving it. After about 3 weeks he plateaued...so on to the next remedy...the strep nosode. This took away all his symptoms. I have had to redose a few times but it has worked every time.Please try homeopathy! Your son may not use the same remedies, but I think you may be pleasently surprised.JSent from my iPad

Well, I am at a loss, because my son had good labs last year, The DR Cunningham stuff has been on the diet and using Cholestryomine for several months!

Also he had his tonsils out last May at the request of DR. K, and I thought things would calm down. This is the second strep infection this yr.

This is the first time I can remember since he initally had it at 2 yrs old, that my son has got the strep rash ( which I almost missed because its colorless and on his upper back,

it felt like sandpaper). Plus he is having the OCD tic's even while on antibx. Plus IP6.

So I am wondering which homeopathic's are the ones parents have seen work

so well. There has to be an end in sight.

* Been at this so long I am growing weary.

Allie

> >

> > > Any success with Homeopathic remedies? I have used Peo San Strep, with

> little help.

> > >

> > > My son has strep again, which I think is really related to PANDAS - lyme

> > > and back on antbx this weekend, too distressed without intervention.

> > >

> > > Thanks in advance

> > > Allie

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!

> > > The top-rated gym shoes for your money

> > > The best sneakers for the gym, running, and walking were picked from

> more than 400 pairs.

> > > Privacy Policy

> >

>

=

Guest guest

What is nosodes please. Thanks Nura Sent from my iPhone my son is on strep nosodes and doing fantastic. He still needs the support of other things as well. We do not use abx, but rather OLE, OOO and Burberine ..Melinda> > > >> > >> Any success with Homeopathic remedies? I have used Peo San Strep, with little help.> >> > >> My son has strep again, which I think is really related to PANDAS - lyme> >> and back on antbx this weekend, too distressed without intervention. > >> > >> Thanks in advance> >> Allie> >> > > => > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!> > Star's ridiculous alley-oop dunks> > Kentucky's throws down two huge slams that few players his size could ever pull off.> > Privacy Policy>

Guest guest

My son uses Streptococcinum from Bioron. 200C as needed--about once a month I need to re-dose him when symptoms seem to start creeping back in. I am not sure if it is due to re-exposure. His last testing showed ASO negative (was positive before..don't remember the number) and Anti-DNAse 1500-ish (down from high 2000s).JSent from my iPad

What is nosodes please. Thanks Nura Sent from my iPhone

my son is on strep nosodes and doing fantastic. He still needs the support of other things as well. We do not use abx, but rather OLE, OOO and Burberine ..

Melinda

> >

> >>

> >> Any success with Homeopathic remedies? I have used Peo San Strep, with little help.

> >>

> >> My son has strep again, which I think is really related to PANDAS - lyme

> >> and back on antbx this weekend, too distressed without intervention.

> >>

> >> Thanks in advance

> >> Allie

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

> >

> > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!

> > Star's ridiculous alley-oop dunks

> > Kentucky's throws down two huge slams that few players his size could ever pull off.

> > Privacy Policy

>

Guest guest

Thanks Sent from my iPhone No Sodes are a homeopathic remedy ...Melinda> > > > > >> > > >> Any success with Homeopathic remedies? I have used Peo San Strep, with little help.> > >> > > >> My son has strep again, which I think is really related to PANDAS - lyme> > >> and back on antbx this weekend, too distressed without intervention. > > >> > > >> Thanks in advance> > >> Allie> > >> > > > => > > > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!> > > Star's ridiculous alley-oop dunks> > > Kentucky's throws down two huge slams that few players his size could ever pull off.> > > Privacy Policy> >>