RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Zyto MP Contact Info?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did you have to deal with aggression during treatment? Our acupuncturist does Zyto testing too and had some done in May but never followed through. Did you get bad die offs? Thanks for sharing. FranselSender: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:13:32 -0700 (PDT)To: <BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism >ReplyTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Subject: Re: Re: QD - Low Dose Naltraxone - Zyto MP Contact Info? Honestly, working with MP, I was never sure what treatment was for what b/c he would have me give her something that would have a dual purpose, which is one of the things I liked most about working with him. Having said that, I feel pretty certain that Samento, Houttuynia and Banderol were to combat Bab & Bart...we usually only do two of them at once, and sort of rotate. Like right now I give her Banderol and just re-started Houttuynia (having used approx 6 bottles of Samento). She also takes Pinella, Burbur and Sparga, although I don't believe those are killers, they just help with die-off :) To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Sat, July 16, 2011 2:14:47 PMSubject: Re: QD - Low Dose Naltraxone - Zyto MP Contact Info? What are the treatments you did for Babesia and Bartonella ?Thanks,Sasmita> > >> > > a--Anyone,> > > After a week of no major behaviors had back to back episodes: wanting > >to crash into furniture in a store and today pushed me onto sidewalk just > >because he was told to wait before opening car door. The slightest thing sets > >him off and can go from 0to10 unprovoked. > >> > > I read in an earlier post that zinc feeds herpes virus and magnesium feeds > >lyme! True?> > > has both. He also picks on his cuticles until they bleed. Bartonella? > >Parasites? He has both. Covers ears a lot and sensitive to light and very OCD > >now. Lacks energy andsits in couch all day. Still no school found that will > >accept him. Working on SCD-LOD slowly. Are these dumping signs? Really horrible! > >Maybe the disease!> > > Current supps:> > > Biotin 24mg > > > Zinc 80mg > > > AKG 600mg > > > B6 150mg > > > P5P 50mg > > > Magnesium 750mg > > > Resveratrol 500mg > > > Multiple Vitamins > > > Neurotransmitter Supports > > > Anti inflammatories homeo and Motrin 400mg twice daily!> > > Acupuncture and Laser Sauna 2x monthly > > > Next will be B12 shots and liposomal Glutathione. > > > I believe we should be addressing his viral overload. Doc still healing gut > >and inflammation before antibiotic treatment but I think pathogens are > >overtaking . School and Regional Center suggest lookinginto some > >behavior meds to make son less edgy so he can be schooled and withstand ABX > >treatment. > >> > > Need suggestions for treating with homeopathics or antibiotics. > > > Appreciate any and all comments pls. Thinking of switching doctors as current > >is and non responsive. > >> > > Fransel> > >> >>