RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Offense -- this one will be short!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ROFL Mom's a cool, huh? LOL I have a "My Mom Made Me Eat Liver" story, but it make smy Mom feel bad, so I'll ask if I'm allowed to repeat it first. LMHO Challis Damron wrote: ewww I'm offended by liver, too. My mom made me eat it when I was pregnant with my kids 'cause it's 'good for your blood'........blech.... ~ RE: this one will be short! Hi n,………you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone

here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have these MS induced cognitive difficulties. You are a delight to have here whether your words come out backward, upside down, or jumbled. I can usually tell what you are saying, and thats all that matters, IMHO!! Love and hugs, Jackie J From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Of n RojasSent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:39 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: this one will be

short! Sorry about my "e-vent" on list today about my spelling and the unkind per son who posted to me and made fun of my typing errors. Every so often, I just have had it to beyond my trifocals. Please bear with me. You are all probably safe for at least five years! Love to all REAL members of our list, n Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups. Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

She may have mentioned onions, but we went without. I used to make the liver the way I thought I remembered my Mom doing it. That always included the onions. I skipped those on purpose this go 'round, though is getting to be so brave and actually likes onions anymore. LOL Challis happybutterflies@... wrote: Challis your aunt forgot to put the onions in with the bacon at a time when they would be blanched when you put the liver in. Also do not

overcook the liver. My first husband wanted it rare. I like it just at the well done point. LOL but I am not supposed to eat it at all now but I do treat myself to a slice once every other blue moon. HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn this one will be short!> > >

Sorry > about my "e-vent" on list today about my spelling and the unkind per> > son who posted to me and made fun of my > typing errors.> > > > Every so often, I just have had it to beyond > my trifocals. Please bear with> > me. You are all probably safe for at > least five years!> > > > Love to all REAL members of our list, > > n> > > > > > > > > > > > Font Times New Roman>

Art by Engelbreit> > May, 2006> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the handy > changes to Yahoo! Groups. > > > Font Times New Roman> Art by Engelbreit> > May, 2006> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone > calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. > >

> > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

LMHO But it could be an adventure! would do well, after time lol, I bet. And look Ma, no flame. <g> LOL Of course, you know the girls would think they were being mistreated and want to do dishes as well. Until they finally get the job. LOL I remember how much I loved climbing up onto rhat old chair, doing dishes at Mammer's (she was my Mom's Mom). Kids sure can be dopey. ROFL Challis Sharon Marsden wrote: We've been threatening to make the kids in this house learn to wash dishes. I don't know if I have enough patience for that though. LOL Sharon (MSersLife Group Owner/Creator) Kind words may be short... but their echoes are endless.... Mother Theresa RE: this one will be short! Hi n,………you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some

of them also have these MS induced cognitive difficulties. You are a delight to have here whether your words come out backward, upside down, or jumbled. I can usually tell what you are saying, and thats all that matters, IMHO!! Love and hugs, Jackie J From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Of n RojasSent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:39 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: this one will be short! Sorry about my "e-vent" on list today about my spelling and the unkind per son who posted to me and made fun of my typing errors. Every so often, I just have had it to beyond my trifocals. Please bear with me. You are all probably safe for at least five years! Love to all REAL members of our list, n Font

Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Groups are talking. Were listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

OMGosh. Liver gravy? No wonder you didn't like gravies! LOL This is the first my stomach has lurched in these Offensive Emails. LMHO Gizzards are good! <gg> Yeah, I avoid the baby meat anythings, too. I don't believe I've had kidney. LOL Had the meat given to us, but never did make it and I can't remember why. I did make up the goat. That's soooo good! Challis Jackie Hanan wrote: Yes I agree! Liver IS offensive, and it has never been served in this house! BUT……..when I was growing up my mom made it on a regular basis because she read it was a good source of iron. Now this woman did NOT know how to cook it, and she made sure it had the consistency of leather. To offset the leathery texture she made gravy from the drippings, and smothered it in that with mashed potatoes on the side. I didn’t like gravies back then, and I choked and gagged my way thru eating the stuff along with the canned peas that I thought looked pretty anemic. YUCK!! L We have had chicken livers and Gizzards, and once I had calves liver which wasn’t too bad, but I prefer not to eat baby anything meats. My grandma use to cook beef Kidneys, and now there is a gaggy smell for ya. I never ate that either! Choking on the memories, Jackie From: MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of Smyelin groovySent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:20 AMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: Offense -- this one will be short! Aw man, a good depression funk wasted?! It's no wonder you're offended! You won't sue, will you? LOL Last night I made liver for . Breaded and fried in bacon grease, per suggestion from an Aunt. I tried a bit. Made myself. It was almost nearly tolerable. Okay, no it wasn't. The girls were

not amused by their "meat". Liver is offensive. Truly. LOL Challis Valene wrote: {{{Challis}}} ROFLMBFHO!!! You are so funny!! I can't stop!!! Thank you so much, but I gotta tell ya. I'm a little offended by you making me laugh. I was getting quite comfy in my depression funk. Now you come along and put a smile on my face. Oh! How do you like my Monday background? I know...I know....you're offended. Sorry. Blessed be...Val -- Re:

Offense -- this one will be short! and I are both offended by the days of the week today. It's Monday... a new work week. We're offended we have to pay bills. I'm offended because can't stay here and water trees. I'm offended that the boys are gone for several days and now *I* have to water trees. I'm offended trees need watered at all. I'm offended by your email, too. I'm offended that I'm offended and

am so angered by that offense I can't think clearly enough to tell you what offends me. And that offends me, too! Challis <~~ It offends me that I sign my name, too. Sharon Marsden wrote: Your days of the week were offensive???? Geez. I hope that wasn't anyone from this group? Sharon (MSersLife creator/owner) Kind words may ! be short... but their echoes are endless. Mother Theresa RE: this one will be short! Hi n,………you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have

these MS induced cognitive difficulties. You are a delight to have here whether your words come out backward, upside down, or jumbled. I can usually tell what you are saying, and thats all that matters, IMHO!! Love and hugs, Jackie J

From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Of n RojasSent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:39 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: this one will be short! Sorry about my "e-vent" on list today about my spelling and the unkind per son who posted to me and made fun of my typing errors. Every so often, I just have had it to beyond my trifocals. Please bear with me. You are all probably safe for at least! five years! Love to all REAL members of our list, n Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Groups are talking.

We’re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups. Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

My mom made steak-and-kidney pie. Waste of good steak if you ask me. I couldn't eat it.

I Do like pate' and have eaten chicken liver from time to time. Now hear this one...and try to keep from yakking...I like heart! Chicken hearts, sauteed in garlic and onion are Da bomb! Robbin Loves them, they're kiddy sized! And Beef heart, roasted, yummy! It tastes like the finest roast or fillet! Ok, now that I know none of you will EVER talk to me again...

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/

http://www.solay-twinflames.com

-- Re: Offense -- this one will be short!

and I are both offended by the days of the week today. It's Monday... a new work week. We're offended we have to pay bills. I'm offended because can't stay here and water trees. I'm offended that the boys are gone for several days and now *I* have to water trees. I'm offended trees need watered at all.

I'm offended by your email, too. I'm offended that I'm offended and am so angered by that offense I can't think clearly enough to tell you what offends me. And that offends me, too!

Challis <~~ It offends me that I sign my name, too.

Sharon Marsden wrote:

Your days of the week were offensive???? Geez. I hope that wasn't anyone from this group?

Sharon (MSersLife creator/owner)

Kind words may ! be short... but their echoes are endless. Mother Theresa

RE: this one will be short!

Hi n,………you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have these MS induced cognitive difficulties.

You are a delight to have here whether your words come out backward, upside down, or jumbled. I can usually tell what you are saying, and thats all that matters, IMHO!!

Love and hugs, Jackie J

From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Of n RojasSent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:39 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: this one will be short!

Sorry about my "e-vent" on list today about my spelling and the unkind per

son who posted to me and made fun of my typing errors.

Every so often, I just have had it to beyond my trifocals. Please bear with

me. You are all probably safe for at least! five years!

Love to all REAL members of our list,

n

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

No you are NOT allowed to tell that story. :) It does make me feel bad. As parents, or just as humans, we sometimes do things we regret and that's one of those things. I'm sorry.

mom

Sharon (MSersLife Group Owner/Creator)

Kind words may be short... but their echoes are endless.... Mother Theresa

Hi n,Â…Â…Â…you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have these MS induced cognitive difficulties.

You are a delight to have here whether your words come out backward, upside down, or jumbled. I can usually tell what you are saying, and thats all that matters, IMHO!!

Love and hugs, Jackie J

From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Of n RojasSent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:39 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: this one will be short!

me. You are all probably safe for at least five years!

n

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Groups are talking. Were listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Guest guest

Oh, yes.... LOL... kids THINK they want to do the dishes until it becomes their regular chore. :)

Hi n,Â…Â…Â…you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have these MS induced cognitive difficulties.

Love and hugs, Jackie J

n

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Groups are talking. Were listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.

Guest guest

When we are back in the country next year and have farm animals again we'll eventually have some goat meat to share.

Challis' Mom

Love and hugs, Jackie J

n

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Guest guest

Akiba! I like chicken hearts and beef hearts (say beef hearts fast and you get a joke my kids loved...lol). I like the chicken hearts floured and fried along with gizzards. And the beef heart I slice, flour it and fry it. I love it but haven't had any in a long time. I've never roasted it. Is it tender?

Sharon

Love and hugs, Jackie J

n

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Guest guest

AAAwwwww.....now we Really want to hear it!!!

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

No you are NOT allowed to tell that story. :) It does make me feel bad. As parents, or just as humans, we sometimes do things we regret and that's one of those things. I'm sorry.

mom

ROFL Mom's a cool, huh? LOL

I have a "My Mom Made Me Eat Liver" story, but it make smy Mom feel bad, so I'll ask if I'm allowed to repeat it first. LMHO

Challis

-------Original Message-------

Valene wrote:

Date: 07/17/06 16:42:01

To: MSersLife

Sject: Re: Offense -- this one will be short!

Kind words may be short... but their echoes are endless. Mother Theresa

http://mscopgirl.blogspot.com

http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45

!

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Guest guest

It couldn't possibly be worse than the MANY things I have already imagined!!

~

ROFL Mom's a cool, huh? LOL

I have a "My Mom Made Me Eat Liver" story, but it make smy Mom feel bad, so I'll ask if I'm allowed to repeat it first. LMHO

Challis

Valene wrote:

Date: 07/17/06 16:42:01

To: MSersLife

Sject: Re: Offense -- this one will be short!

Kind words may be short... but their echoes are endless. Mother Theresa

!

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Guest guest

LOLOL I like chicken hearts. Can't remember beef hearts, but I know my Mother used to make it. Challis Akiba wrote: My mom made steak-and-kidney pie. Waste of good steak if you ask me. I couldn't eat it. I Do like pate'

and have eaten chicken liver from time to time. Now hear this one...and try to keep from yakking...I like heart! Chicken hearts, sauteed in garlic and onion are Da bomb! Robbin Loves them, they're kiddy sized! And Beef heart, roasted, yummy! It tastes like the finest roast or fillet! Ok, now that I know none of you will EVER talk to me again... Peace and Blessings ~*~ Akiba ~*~ Pragmatic Visionary http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/ http://www.solay-twinflames.com -- Re: Offense -- this one will be short! and I are both offended by the days of the week today. It's Monday... a new work week. We're offended we have to pay bills. I'm offended because can't stay here and water trees. I'm offended that the boys are gone for several days and now *I* have to water trees. I'm offended trees need watered at all. I'm offended by your email, too. I'm

offended that I'm offended and am so angered by that offense I can't think clearly enough to tell you what offends me. And that offends me, too! Challis <~~ It offends me that I sign my name, too. Sharon Marsden wrote: Your days of the week were offensive???? Geez. I hope that wasn't anyone from this group? Sharon (MSersLife creator/owner) Kind words may ! be short... but their echoes are endless. Mother Theresa RE: this one

will be short! Hi n,………you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there

wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have these MS induced cognitive difficulties. You are a delight to have here whether your words come out backward, upside down, or jumbled. I can usually tell what you are saying, and thats all that matters, IMHO!! Love and hugs, Jackie J From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Of n RojasSent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:39 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: this one will be short! Sorry about my "e-vent" on list today about my spelling and the unkind per son who posted to me and made fun of my typing errors. Every so often, I just have had it to beyond my trifocals. Please bear with me. You are all probably safe for at least! five years! Love to all REAL members of our list, n Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups. Font Times New Roman Art by

Engelbreit May, 2006 Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at

1¢/min.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Oh wow, I already posted it on the list's site and in several blogs and newsgroups. I'm sorry! ROFL (All of that is a lie). Challis Sharon Marsden wrote: No you are NOT allowed to tell that story. :) It does make me feel bad. As parents, or just as humans, we sometimes do things we regret and that's one of those things. I'm

sorry. mom Sharon (MSersLife Group Owner/Creator) Kind words may be short... but their echoes are endless.... Mother Theresa RE: this one will be short! Hi n,………you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have these MS induced

cognitive difficulties. You are a delight to have here whether your words come out backward, upside down, or jumbled. I can usually tell what you are saying, and thats all that matters, IMHO!! Love and hugs, Jackie J From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Of n RojasSent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:39 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: this one will be short! Sorry about my "e-vent" on list today about my spelling and the unkind per son who posted to me and made fun of my typing errors. Every so often, I just have had it to beyond my trifocals. Please bear with me. You are all probably safe for at least five years! Love to all REAL members of our list, n Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Groups are talking. Were listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups. Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May,

2006 Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Another chicken heart lover!!! YAAAYY!1 How do you make them? I wish I could get them here...they don't seem to carry them anywhere local

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

and I are both offended by the days of the week today. It's Monday... a new work week. We're offended we have to pay bills. I'm offended because can't stay here and water trees. I'm offended that the boys are gone for several days and now *I* have to water trees. I'm offended trees need watered at all.

I'm offended by your email, too. I'm offended that I'm offended and am so angered by that offense I can't think clearly enough to tell you what offends me. And that offends me, too!

Challis <~~ It offends me that I sign my name, too.

Sharon Marsden wrote:

Your days of the week were offensive???? Geez. I hope that wasn't anyone from this group?

Kind words may ! be short... but their echoes are endless. Mother Theresa

Hi n,………you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have these MS induced cognitive difficulties.

Love and hugs, Jackie J

n

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.

Font Times New Roman

Art b Mar Engelbreit

May, 2006

Guest guest

You use that word, "loved", passed tense. LOL I can't help it, I still say it the same way. LOL Challis Sharon Marsden wrote: Akiba! I like chicken hearts and beef hearts (say beef hearts fast and you get a joke my kids loved...lol). I like the chicken hearts floured and fried along with gizzards. And the beef heart I

slice, flour it and fry it. I love it but haven't had any in a long time. I've never roasted it. Is it tender? Sharon Sharon (MSersLife Group Owner/Creator) Kind words may be short... but their echoes are endless.... Mother Theresa RE: this one will be short! Hi n,………you had every right to vent, because whoever it was that wrote you about the spelling, was being pretty petty. We all make our share of typos around here, and I sure would hate to have someone e-mail me about mine. I have a good spell checker, and I read my messages over again before I send just to make sure I dont have errors, not only in spelling but grammar too. Some days my cognitive problems get the best of me, and I am too tired to catch everything. I think some times my grammar isnt all that great. But, I know most of

everyone here that posts regularly can relate, and I feel safe in knowing there wouldnt be an issue about it, because some of them also have these MS induced cognitive difficulties. You are a delight to have here whether your words come out backward, upside down, or jumbled. I can usually tell what you are saying, and thats all that matters, IMHO!! Love and hugs, Jackie J From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Of n RojasSent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:39 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: this one will be short! Sorry about my "e-vent" on list today about my spelling and the unkind per son who posted to me and made fun of my typing errors. Every so often, I just have had it to beyond my trifocals. Please bear with me. You are all probably safe for at least! five years! Love to all REAL members of our list, n Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Groups are talking. Were listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups. Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006 Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

LOLOL It's really not bad, but I learned a few years ago that my Mom feels bad about it. So I'll wait till she gives the go'head, and we can all share in the stoy that just isn't all that. LOL Challis Damron wrote: It couldn't possibly be worse than the MANY things I have already imagined!! ~ Re: Offense -- this one will be short! ROFL Mom's a cool, huh? LOL I have a "My Mom Made Me Eat Liver" story, but it make smy Mom feel bad, so I'll ask if I'm allowed to repeat it first. LMHO Challis -------Original Message------- Valene wrote: From: Smyelin groovy Date: 07/17/06 16:42:01 To: MSersLife Sject: Re: Offense -- this one will be short! Sharon (MSersLife creator/owner) Kind words may be short... but their echoes are endless. Mother Theresa . http://mscopgirl.blogspot.com http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45 http://mscopgirl.blogspot.com http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45 -------Original

Message------- ! From: MSersLife [mailto: MSersLife ] On Behalf Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May, 2006

Font Times New Roman Art by Engelbreit May,

2006 Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million

songs. Try it free.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Har, har, har.... :)

Love and hugs, Jackie J

n

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006

Font Times New Roman

Art by Engelbreit

May, 2006