RemedySpot.com

You’re welcome. I thought of printing it, to see if that made it easier. But since I already read it, I didn’t bother. I’ll pass on your thanks to my husband, who did the scanning (I just helped hold the book). I don’t hav

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You’re welcome. I thought of printing it, to see if that made it easier. But since I already read it, I didn’t bother. I’ll pass on your thanks to my husband, who did the scanning (I just helped hold the book). I don’t have a clue how to use the scanner. And the program for it is in his computer, not mine.

I have to get up early to go to a Yoga Association meeting tomorrow morning. If I’m not exhausted when I get home, I’ll try to study the kidney flush. It’s probably worth knowing more about that for all of us.

Don’t forget to go to bed early Saturday night—we spring forward on Sunday (most of us, anyway).

Khaya

thanks kheya

i will try to read it tomorrow.  maybe enlarge it a bit and get most of the info.  thanks for all the work.

barbara

Not too good, even if you open the attachments.  Barely legible, and where the page curves it is lost.  We just couldn’t hold the book flat enough.  But see if you can get anything useful from it.

Khaya

------ Forwarded Message

Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 19:10:04 -0500

To: Khaya son

Subject: rife and gall

How good are these?

------ End of Forwarded Message