RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I chose a plan that doesn't have the gap. My monthly co-pay for Copaxone is $5.45 and the co-pay on my other meds is $2.15 each. Spent nearly a week going over all the plans that AARP offered before choosing 1 that didn't have the coverage gap. M

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I chose a plan that doesn't have the gap. My monthly co-pay for Copaxone is $5.45 and the co-pay on my other meds is $2.15 each. Spent nearly a week going over all the plans that AARP offered before choosing 1 that didn't have the coverage gap. My monthly premium is around $30 plus what I have to pay for Medicare parts A & B

a ...... in Michigan

What do you do during the coverage gap? I hope you have additional help with your meds.Sharon

I have Medicare part D insurance thru AARP (I'm 51). MY co-pay for the Copaxone is $5.00

a ...... in Michigan

How in the world do any of afford this? My insurance will cover it with a $50 copay which is good. The bad thing is that I have a $2000 Rx cap. An Rx for Avonex is running, on average, $1300! Means that with my first Rx fill I am at my cap because I have other meds I fill. Not to mention, heaven forbid, I get sick and need something non-MS related! I am so stressed right now! I just want to crawl under a rock and cry!

Tammy, Tx

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q & A.