RemedySpot.com

If I were you,I woulkd becalling one of the people who market the EMEM machines to read you out the numbers on the machine,make a diagram of it , and possibly write the numbers on the buttons somehow, maybe take paper name tags which have sticky stu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If I were you,I woulkd becalling one of the people who market the EMEM machines to read you out the numbers on the machine,make a diagram of it , and possibly write the numbers on the buttons somehow, maybe take paper name tags which have sticky stuff on the back, cut them up to fit the buttons , write the numbers on them.You likely want to stick with only a couple of frequencies at a time, see if you herx from the frequencies used.If you dont herx on them, then move on to

another frequency.I personally would not switch frequencies until you work up to several minutes.Not everyone herxes in a few seconds.The EMEM in your case is the frequency generator.An AMP will make the output of a frequency larger.Imnot sure how the EMEM works as far as showing a frequency, or if they have a booklet that tells you how to set it for a particular frequency.That is something to ask a seller of it, IE ask how to set it for a particular frequency that is on the CAFL listquestions/problems, please help... Posted by: "TheAvonChica@..." TheAvonChica@... missmaraehere Date: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 am ((PST))Hi guys, after much research of finding bartonella frq's for my EMEM machine, I am starting up using the rife again. I have wanted to before now, but I was either herxing or had just increased on the A-BART of lumrbo or something else and didn't want to start to many things at once, especially not knowing how I'll respond to the rife. When Dan made my machine 10 yrs ago, he didn't put a protective plastic cover over the numbers, so half of them are faded beyond recognition. My husband thought of purchasing a frq generator or whatever device measures frqs, if it wasn't too costly. We have no extra money to spend right now. Do you think that's a good idea? Any other suggestions on how to find out where the frqs numbers are listed?And my second question; there are a TON of different bart settings, so is the goal to use them

all? Do I start out with just one? I know you go lowest to highest with the frqs, but I wasn't sure if I should start out with more than one. I was going to do the lowest one that I can make out on the machine, and just for 30 secs, and then 2 days later try 2 of them for 30 secs each. Is it best to build up to each frqs so you are doing them all in each session, or

switch them around each time? I'd appreciate any input and suggestions about this that anyone could give me. Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you all

about these 2 problems!Blessings,:-)"Im not trying to counsel any of you to do anything

really special,except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth ,and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller