RemedySpot.com

Re: Lyme disease through raw goats milk?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lida Mattman...a respected researcher who wrote Stealth Pathogens..Cell Wall Deficient Forms, said that she bought pasterurized milk off the store shelves anf that there were live lyme spirochetes in it. I believe the lyme germ is killed at 190 and pasteruization is at alower temp. Regardless of this and even tho I drink rae milk...I am hiping that the natural enzymes in the milk and our stomach acids would take care of them. Dr. Ron Schmid thought that perhaps that was the deal. He had lyme and siad that drinking raw milk brought him back to an acceptable level.jen van pelt wrote: I had a raw milk drinker in my community be diagnosedwith lyme disease. She did a lot of reasearch andfound some evidence that lyme could be passed throughraw goat milk. I never became convinced. She had beenbitten by a lot of ticks and eventually dropped the"accusation". Has anyone ever herard of this?__________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.http://farechase.yahoo.com/

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Lida Mattman...a respected researcher who wrote Stealth Pathogens..Cell Wall Deficient Forms, said that she bought pasterurized milk off the store shelves anf that there were live lyme spirochetes in it. I believe the lyme germ is killed at 190 and pasteruization is at alower temp. Regardless of this and even tho I drink rae milk...I am hiping that the natural enzymes in the milk and our stomach acids would take care of them. Dr. Ron Schmid thought that perhaps that was the deal. He had lyme and siad that drinking raw milk brought him back to an acceptable level.jen van pelt wrote: I had a raw milk drinker in my community be diagnosedwith lyme disease. She did a lot of reasearch andfound some evidence that lyme could be passed throughraw goat milk. I never became convinced. She had beenbitten by a lot of ticks and eventually dropped the"accusation". Has anyone ever herard of this?__________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.http://farechase.yahoo.com/

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

As someone who has had chronic Lyme disease for several years now I

will tell you there is soooo much propaganda out there. Even the

government agencies don't know what they are doing. As a matter of

fact according to one infectious disease agency there is no such thing

as chronic lyme. They say all you have to do is take a strong dose of

doxycycline for a month and it will go away. There are many of us that

will tell you this is not true! But if lyme can be passed through

goat's milk then what about eating venison???? My lyme came from a

tick bite not my goat's milk. Anyway I will get down from the soap box

now.

Lucinda

in CT.

>

> I had a raw milk drinker in my community be diagnosed

> with lyme disease. She did a lot of reasearch and

> found some evidence that lyme could be passed through

> raw goat milk. I never became convinced. She had been

> bitten by a lot of ticks and eventually dropped the

> " accusation " . Has anyone ever herard of this?

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

Yahoo! FareChase.

> http://farechase.yahoo.com/

>

Guest guest

EVEN the government agencies--don't you mean ESPECIALLY

J.

Re: Lyme disease through raw goats milk?

As someone who has had chronic Lyme disease for several years now Iwill tell you there is soooo much propaganda out there. Even thegovernment agencies don't know what they are doing. As a matter offact according to one infectious disease agency there is no such thingas chronic lyme. They say all you have to do is take a strong dose ofdoxycycline for a month and it will go away. There are many of us thatwill tell you this is not true! But if lyme can be passed throughgoat's milk then what about eating venison???? My lyme came from atick bite not my goat's milk. Anyway I will get down from the soap boxnow. Lucindain CT.>> I had a raw milk drinker in my community be diagnosed> with lyme disease. She did a lot of reasearch and> found some evidence that lyme could be passed through> raw goat milk. I never became convinced. She had been> bitten by a lot of ticks and eventually dropped the> "accusation". Has anyone ever herard of this?> > > >__________________________________________________________> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels withYahoo! FareChase.> http://farechase.yahoo.com/>__________ NOD32 2394 (20070711) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Yes, I have heard that Lyme can be transmitted that way. But have

not had the opportunity to pull any research articles at Pendergrass

Library. It would not surprise me though. And, the goats don't

necessarily have to have shown any symptoms, either!

Have also been told that there have been suspected West Nile in

goats, too. But, have not heard anything about people getting it

from drinking the milk.

Donna

Safehaven Nubians

Dandridge, TN

>

>

>

>

>

Yahoo! FareChase.

>

Guest guest

Yes, I have heard that Lyme can be transmitted that way. But have

not had the opportunity to pull any research articles at Pendergrass

Library. It would not surprise me though. And, the goats don't

necessarily have to have shown any symptoms, either!

Have also been told that there have been suspected West Nile in

goats, too. But, have not heard anything about people getting it

from drinking the milk.

Donna

Safehaven Nubians

Dandridge, TN

>

>

>

>

>

Yahoo! FareChase.

>

Guest guest

So interesting. Sound therapy should get rid of the problem.

Alice

To: RawDairy From: rambranson@...Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 02:33:10 +0000Subject: Re: Lyme disease through raw goats milk?

There's a guy called who thinks that stealth virus is behind the autism epidemic. He says that this virus has collected genes from borrelia and now has them in its dna. This may be why so many people are testing positive for lyme. Unfortunately, he says this virus can be transmitted from people to people or people to animal because the original virus has mutated. Where did this thing come from? The oral polio vaccine which was contaminated with Simian Cytomegalovirus. -- In RawDairy , jen van pelt wrote:>> I had a raw milk drinker in my community be diagnosed> with lyme disease. She did a lot of reasearch and> found some evidence that lyme could be passed through> raw goat milk. I never became convinced. She had been> bitten by a lot of ticks and eventually dropped the> "accusation". Has anyone ever herard of this?> > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.> http://farechase.yahoo.com/> Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!