RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Beth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Beth,

please let us know when you finally hit that 2 digit milestone!

I reckon all the people who don't have the courage to make an outing should all jump in the deep end together!!

Good luck to you also in your continued journey :)

Y xx

Re: If it is OK I would just like to share...

Hello

I just read your message. How fantastic is your loss. I am waiting for that first major milestone of two digits but at the moment 100-01 keeps hanging around

I can relate tto your shyness comment. I am too shy I feel to just turn up for one of these Sydney outings so I use these websites as the next best thing to hear how people with the same experiences to let me know I am not alone.

Good luck with your continued journey.

Beth>> Hello everyone, hope your weekend is going well..> > Just thought I would share 2 milestones with everyone, but before I > do I just really wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to Ellen for > giving me some clothes - they are lovely and there is definitely ones > in there for me to aspire to... THANK YOU though I really do > appreciate it!!> > Milestone 1 - I have finally(!!!! ) hit the double digits! I am 98kg > today - 37kg's down since the Op in Feb. I was hanging around the 99-> 101 mark for a few days, but today is a confirmed 98!> > Milestone 2 - I met a bandit for the first time - Ellen of course!! - > People are usually surprised by the fact that I am shy (well people > from work anyway) but I really am quite shy, and I was

sooo nervous > about meeting anyone - I know this is going to sound stupid but here > it is anyway - I was worried about meeting other bandits because I > was worried that people would misunderstand by shyness for being > rude, and because I don't like being out in public, and even though I > know we are all in the same boat I was still scared of being > judged...... . My husband forced me to to the steakhouse thing because > he thought I would benefit from meeting everyone and the associated > support, and knew the only way I would do that is by arranging > something because then I can't pull out.> > Anyway after meeting Ellen and talking about things I realised that > everything I feel, or think about myself is what other people feel > and think.> > I can honestly say I am now really looking forward to meeting > everyone, and if there is an

outing before the steakhouse (10th Aug) > I will be there (if that's ok of course). > > Thanks again Ellen and everyone else> > Y xx>