RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: [DairyGoatAssociationPolitics] Fw: [DISTRICT5NEWS] Fw: [Dist8News] oppose NAIS - take action!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Re: [DISTRICT5NEWS] Fw: [Dist8News] oppose NAIS - take action!

I am thinking that the letter she wrote to the District 6 list was stating the official position. What is concerning to me is the fact that what she has stated contradicts what the USDA publications state. It is also concerning that someone that is supposed to be the governmental liason has not communicated openly with the members of ADGA. There was a one sentence blurb posted in the News and Information stating that a report was read at the Convention. Since nobody has been privy to the transcripts, it's hard to say what the report was.

Since I am researching this article, I will make some phone calls on Tuesday to see if I can find out credible information. The website that is linked from ADGA to 's USAIP site is inaccurate (the links are not linked to the updated information, or not correct).......I'm not sure that's a credible source for obtaining information on the NAIS program.

leIf you are informed you heard it here on District 5 News where 452 goat owners share information and ideas