RemedySpot.com

/ Judy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, I feel the same way, :(   she was just so full of life, tons of fun, did so much for the world with her research and how she loved her dogs so much, got them all kinds of acupuncture and chiro visits etc.  I'm sure her dogs are heartbroken too.  Her boyfriend and family must be really shaken up. 

And yes, it is my ultimate goal to live to be 100 and many Kraft women have come close without modern medicine, but one car accident can change everything.  You just never know..

Another reminder to tell your loved ones that you love them often, lest they are taken away tomorrow..Hugs to All,

Still in shock / teary regarding Judy :(  she was going to come visit me in Portland someday :(

I'm sitting here fighting back more tears that I've already shed.  I didn't really know Judy that well, but I did, does that make sense?    I just looked at my fitbit friends and she was on the list. :(    It also makes me sit here and be reminded that we are not promised tomorrow.   

´¨¨)) -:¦:-

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~

-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*