RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Wednesday Steps & Yoga+ Carson

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

yes the internet can be a scary place, if I have something going on w/ myself I never google it - too scary!Donna

To: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans ; exercisevideos Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:53 PMSubject: Wednesday Steps & Yoga+ Carson

Good evening!

I needed some steps and some yoga so I decided to get them both done at one time. I did Step Surge with no step, no shoes and no HRM. This was really fun!! I only did the cardio segments and no cool down. I went straight to Yoga Shakti and did the matrix. I can't believe that I got in another 55 minutes of workout. Almost 2 hours for me today. YAY!!

Update on Carson: HIS SUGAR IS NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so scared all night last night. We got there and it was just about 5 minutes she came back out with him and said it was normal and we could go home. It was such a weight lifted off me.

PLEASE everyone next time I decide to google any kind of sickness please beg me not to. I can't believe the stuff I was reading and it was making my anxiety so much worse. The Internet really is a double edge sword some times.

Thanks for the support.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Oh I'm SO GLAD about Carson's blood sugar!

and I so agree about the Internet being a double edged sword. Lots of good info out there - but lots of scary info also and then if you're like me, your mind starts working overtime...

I'm glad he is okay, what a load off of you.

Good evening!

I needed some steps and some yoga so I decided to get them both done at one time. I did Step Surge with no step, no shoes and no HRM. This was really fun!! I only did the cardio segments and no cool down. I went straight to Yoga Shakti and did the matrix. I can't believe that I got in another 55 minutes of workout. Almost 2 hours for me today. YAY!!

Update on Carson: HIS SUGAR IS NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so scared all night last night. We got there and it was just about 5 minutes she came back out with him and said it was normal and we could go home. It was such a weight lifted off me.

PLEASE everyone next time I decide to google any kind of sickness please beg me not to. I can't believe the stuff I was reading and it was making my anxiety so much worse. The Internet really is a double edge sword some times.

Thanks for the support.

Guest guest

Hi ,Awesome job on all the exercise and HOORAY on Carson's blood test! Yep, the internet can be both a help and a curse. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, the radiologist that called me with the results strongly suggested I not google the diagnosis until AFTER I had a consultation with my medical oncologist. She said some of it will apply to me but a lot wouldn't and that it would probably just upset me without my really understanding exactly what my situation was. I actually listened to her (it wasn't easy either) but I was so glad I did. After I talked with my doc I did google it, with full understanding of what was going on so I was able to filter out info that definitely didn't apply. It was much better that way. I try to stick with that whenever anything comes up now (most of

the time I do but not always then I'm sorry when I do it and wonder why I did it).To: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans ; exercisevideos Sent: Wed, July 25, 2012 6:53:16 PMSubject: Wednesday Steps & Yoga+ Carson

Good evening!

Thanks for the support.

Guest guest

YAY! Glad puppers is OK.I have to second that. It's really hard for the lay person to sort out medical stuff on the net for a number of reasons.Based on what I went through last year, the stuff on the internet did not apply to my particular injury at all, and nothing helped more than just talking to my doctors. Even after I talked to them, the cases I saw on the internet were still different from mine, and didn't help me figure out what to do next.

Hi ,Awesome job on all the exercise and HOORAY on Carson's blood test! Yep, the internet can be both a help and a curse. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, the radiologist that called me with the results strongly suggested I not google the diagnosis until AFTER I had a consultation with my medical oncologist. She said some of it will apply to me but a lot wouldn't and that it would probably just upset me without my really understanding exactly what my situation was. I actually listened to her (it wasn't easy either) but I was so glad I did. After I talked with my doc I did google it, with full understanding of what was going on so I was able to filter out info that definitely didn't apply. It was much better that way. I try to stick with that whenever anything comes up now (most of

the time I do but not always then I'm sorry when I do it and wonder why I did it).To: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans ; exercisevideos Sent: Wed, July 25, 2012 6:53:16 PMSubject: Wednesday Steps & Yoga+ Carson

Good evening!

Thanks for the support.