RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Quick Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Everyone

Thanks for your lovely thoughts everyone I am behing, also welcome Doreen I meant to say that th other night the brief window I was awake/////

Toes are very black now, I have been paid off at work something fierce, our security guard has enjoyed himself no end....... he is in for it, last time he pissed me off, I stuck a 2 foot rubber lizard in his truck, he nearly pooped his pants, the next one may not be so subtle......

I am off to be, the old boy is stuffed..... eatser came and went, sent my son a gift and sms, as usual, no responce, now I've decided that for his birthday I will donate to charity and send him the receipt I am angry now, all I want him to do is love me, nothing more nothing less we are now going into year 4 of this garbage, his mother ups me if I upset him, maybe it's time I did just that, and let him know he has 2 parents, not just his mother, you all must know of her, Theresa is the nick name... she is such a saint. Better not go there, I am tired and angry not a good combination

PS Hi Marina.. on ccb nice to have you back

Cheers

Rob

Guest guest

Oooo I didn't know BB had this program!  I'm intrigued!Good job on the 3 lb loss, Judy!!

I have been busy with dog shows and work so getting lots of walking not much else.last week my boyfriend noticed how tight and that my gait and balance seem to be declining.. so he got me Tai Cheng.. from beach body

I did the functional test sunday night (after dog show weekend.. not good idea) and I am in terrible shape ROM, flexibility balance wise..so this AM I started the program. I like it ..

Every program begins with Neural Reboot.  which is like a warm up loosening the muscles.  then each day you work on different segment of tai chi.  Today the first day it was stances.. He uses a need grid which I set up and it really helps.  I feel more balanced this am

I hope to do this daily and add in more. I am going to do some jackie with

Carolyn  this week but needed this realignmentfyi .. I have lost my 3lbs I gained yea!!ready to drop morejudy

Guest guest

It is the only way I think I can do this correctly without going to a studio.. here is a bit about ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCPrrsyP1-0see BB for more.. but he really does nice cuing for alignment and movementand the instructor is RKC cert..http://www.dragondoor.com/dr-mark-cheng/default.aspxI have a crush on him already.. but since my boyfriend Jim is so all american CT new england boy.. I love to drool over ethnic men.. such as Brett Hoebl, Mark Cheng, and of course Dolvette!j To: exercisevideos Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 3:59 PM Subject: Re: quick update

Oooo I didn't know BB had this program! I'm intrigued!Good job on the 3 lb loss, Judy!!

I have been busy with dog shows and work so getting lots of walking not much else.last week my boyfriend noticed how tight and that my gait and balance seem to be declining.. so he got me Tai Cheng.. from beach body

I did the functional test sunday night (after dog show weekend.. not good idea) and I am in terrible shape ROM, flexibility balance wise..so this AM I started the program. I like it ..

Every program begins with Neural Reboot. which is like a warm up loosening the muscles. then each day you work on different segment of tai chi. Today the first day it was stances.. He uses a need grid which I set up and it really helps. I feel more balanced this am

Carolyn this week but needed this realignmentfyi .. I have lost my 3lbs I gained yea!!ready to drop morejudy

Guest guest

>I love to drool over ethnic

> men.. such as Brett Hoebl, Mark Cheng, and of course Dolvette!

and guillermo gomez :)

:*c.

Guest guest

> I did the functional test sunday night (after dog show weekend..

> not good idea) and I am in terrible shape ROM, flexibility

> balance wise..

wow, im sorry to hear this... id be interested in taking a test

like that.

i hope that the tai chi helps... congrats on the 3 lbs!

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

What a nice gift! That looks like a great program. I have really enjoyed Tai Chi in the past. I hope you find it helpful.

Every program begins with Neural Reboot.  which is like a warm up loosening the muscles.  then each day you work on different segment of tai chi.  Today the first day it was stances.. He uses a need grid which I set up and it really helps.  I feel more balanced this am

Carolyn  this week but needed this realignmentfyi .. I have lost my 3lbs I gained yea!!ready to drop morejudy

Guest guest

ooh yes forgot him!! :) To: exercisevideos Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 10:25 PM Subject: Re: quick update

>I love to drool over ethnic

> men.. such as Brett Hoebl, Mark Cheng, and of course Dolvette!

and guillermo gomez :)

:*c.

Guest guest

OOH - this sounds interesting, Judy! How long is each DVD? I took a peek at it on Beachbody's site. I sure wish it weren't so expensive.....keep us posted on this, I'm intrigued!!Congrats on the 3 lbs, every little bit helps!Donna

Subject: quick updateTo: "exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >Date: Monday, April 9, 2012, 2:38 PM

I have been busy with dog shows and work so getting lots of walking not much else.

last week my boyfriend noticed how tight and that my gait and balance seem to be declining.. so he got me Tai Cheng.. from beach body

I did the functional test sunday night (after dog show weekend.. not good idea) and I am in terrible shape ROM, flexibility balance wise..

so this AM I started the program. I like it ..

Every program begins with Neural Reboot. which is like a warm up loosening the muscles.

then each day you work on different segment of tai chi. Today the first day it was stances.. He uses a need grid which I set up and it really helps. I feel more balanced this am

I hope to do this daily and add in more. I am going to do some jackie with Carolyn this week but needed this realignment

fyi .. I have lost my 3lbs I gained yea!!

ready to drop more

judy

Guest guest

from 10 to 60 minthe neural reboot (like warm up) was 10 min and first class 20 so total for 30 min will try class 2 tomorrow.. and yes I wouldn't of got it but he got it for me.. and it is 19 dvds.. !I have to say I love that BB has the clocks.. I need to know how long the sessions are!j To: exercisevideos Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:16 PM Subject: Re: quick update

OOH - this sounds interesting, Judy! How long is each DVD? I took a peek at it on Beachbody's site. I sure wish it weren't so expensive.....keep us posted on this, I'm intrigued!!Congrats on the 3 lbs, every little bit helps!Donna

Subject: quick updateTo: "exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >Date: Monday, April 9, 2012, 2:38 PM

I have been busy with dog shows and work so getting lots of walking not much else.

last week my boyfriend noticed how tight and that my gait and balance seem to be declining.. so he got me Tai Cheng.. from beach body

I did the functional test sunday night (after dog show weekend.. not good idea) and I am in terrible shape ROM, flexibility balance wise..

Every program begins with Neural Reboot. which is like a warm up loosening the muscles.

then each day you work on different segment of tai chi. Today the first day it was stances.. He uses a need grid which I set up and it really helps. I feel more balanced this am

I hope to do this daily and add in more. I am going to do some jackie with Carolyn this week but needed this realignment

ready to drop more

judy

Guest guest

Thanks! Maybe I'll see if I can find it used or in a trade to try it. I have always wanted to do T'ai Chi, but I feel that I would need personal instruction, but this sounds like it may just work! :)Donna

ready to drop more

judy

Guest guest

yes.. I am the same way.. it has SO much info.. ie 3 different view plus his cues are good.. I bet lots get it and don't like.. it is just what i needed..feeling more balanced To: exercisevideos Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:55 PM Subject: Re: quick update

Thanks! Maybe I'll see if I can find it used or in a trade to try it. I have always wanted to do T'ai Chi, but I feel that I would need personal instruction, but this sounds like it may just work! :)Donna

ready to drop more

judy

Guest guest

LOL! Thanks, ! Will do on the advice too!

quick updateDate: Thu, May 3, 2012 10:37 am

Saw my podiatrist this morning. Left foot has been pain free 2 weeks so we didn't do an ultrasound treatment on it. Right foot has been excellent except slight pain, especially first thing in the morning. Heels seem good so they just did u/s on right foot toes. Doc said "Make an appointment for next week but cancel it if you're doing great, I hope you cancel it." Me too. I'm going to (holding my breath here) try doing some high impact next week (or tomorrow possibly) to see what happens when I do. I'm also thinking I might try some lifting, lunges, squats, etc. Normal workouts for me, to see how the feet respond. I'm getting the stitches out from the mole removal Wednesday so won't do anything upper body intensive until after that. In the doc's office I was day dreaming about what rotation I want to do next... The FIRM will definitely get my body back where I want it, but I really want to do CLX too... so scared to actually hope to do these things but still trying to do that anyway. Probably no workout today, only home for a bit then work again and craziness with the kids so we'll see. Tomorrow I'm volunteering from 7:30-9:30 at 's school so possibly will do something after that... or yard sale shop! :-)

Guest guest

Hi Donna,

Yeah, I've done that before too and definitely don't plan on doing all high impact between now & next Wed (day before next schedule appointment). Not sure how much but need to try it at least a couple of times to see how it works. Thanks for caring so much!

quick updateTo: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012, 10:37 AM

Saw my podiatrist this morning. Left foot has been pain free 2 weeks so we didn't do an ultrasound treatment on it. Right foot has been excellent except slight pain, especially first thing in the morning. Heels seem good so they just did u/s on right foot toes. Doc said "Make an appointment for next week but cancel it if you're doing great, I hope you cancel it." Me too. I'm going to (holding my breath here) try doing some high impact next week (or tomorrow possibly) to see what happens when I do. I'm also thinking I might try some lifting, lunges, squats, etc. Normal workouts for me, to see how the feet respond. I'm getting the stitches out from the mole removal Wednesday so won't do anything upper body intensive until after that. In the doc's office I was day dreaming about what rotation I want to do next... The FIRM will definitely get my body back where I want it, but I really want to do CLX too... so scared to actually hope to do these things but still trying to do that anyway. Probably no workout today, only home for a bit then work again and craziness with the kids so we'll see. Tomorrow I'm volunteering from 7:30-9:30 at 's school so possibly will do something after that... or yard sale shop! :-)

Guest guest

Hmmm... I didn't know that, I just paid attention, I guess, to a lot of the chat about the strength workouts and thought I saw a lot of people subbing for the cardios. Whenever I get around to doing this rotation, I'll definitely try them out!

Re: quick update

Good news! Hoping the tootsies continue to do well and that you can cancel the next appointment!

Chalene awaits Thee!

Guest guest

> Would it make any sense to do FIRM workouts interspersed with

> CLX? I really want to do them both!

arent firm workouts typically light and fast?

CLX is slow & heavy.

makes no sense to mix them.

CLX is a set including cardio workouts, etc... and a

prescribed rotation.

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

I figured as much, just wanted to be sure, oh well, decisions, decisions.

Thanks, Carolyn!

Re: quick update

>

>> Would it make any sense to do FIRM workouts interspersed with

>> CLX? I really want to do them both!

>

> arent firm workouts typically light and fast?

> CLX is slow & heavy.

> makes no sense to mix them.

> CLX is a set including cardio workouts, etc... and a

> prescribed rotation.

> :*carolyn.

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

That is wonderful news! I sure hope the worst is over. YAY!!

Saw my podiatrist this morning. Left foot has been pain free 2 weeks so we didn't do an ultrasound treatment on it. Right foot has been excellent except slight pain, especially first thing in the morning. Heels seem good so they just did u/s on right foot toes. Doc said " Make an appointment for next week but cancel it if you're doing great, I hope you cancel it. " Me too. I'm going to (holding my breath here) try doing some high impact next week (or tomorrow possibly) to see what happens when I do. I'm also thinking I might try some lifting, lunges, squats, etc. Normal workouts for me, to see how the feet respond. I'm getting the stitches out from the mole removal Wednesday so won't do anything upper body intensive until after that. In the doc's office I was day dreaming about what rotation I want to do next... The FIRM will definitely get my body back where I want it, but I really want to do CLX too... so scared to actually hope to do these things but still trying to do that anyway. Probably no workout today, only home for a bit then work again and craziness with the kids so we'll see. Tomorrow I'm volunteering from 7:30-9:30 at 's school so possibly will do something after that... or yard sale shop! :-)

Guest guest

You sound like you're doing great ! My DH had gum surgery two weeks ago - so by default we have cut back on wine (he's really not much in the mood for eating anything) and I have to admit - I feel better - energy level is more stable, sleep is better. I have had some wine, but more random glasses here or there as opposed to splitting a bottle.

take care,

Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 12:46 PMSubject: quick update

Crazy, stressful week. My goodness, I'm glad that's over.I'm done with that IceChamber workout series. It was this intense, weekly, crossfit-type workout. It really threw me off, though. My ankles couldn't take all the impact out in the field, and the workouts were so random that it made it hard to plan my other workouts around it. I spent a few days afterwards just trying to address body parts that had gotten tweaked. It was great for high intensity cardio, though. I loved working out with my amazing coworkers.As I mentioned in another post, the alcohol is gone from the house. For me, alcohol in moderation means wayyyyy too many calories, plus even one glass of wine at night affects my sleep, and makes my morning workout less enjoyable. If it's in the house, I can't resist. I'll have it. Even a little is too much for me.I've been tracking my food, but found an easier way to do it on my iPhone and the Fitbit website. I

created a "100 calorie food" entry, and when I eat something, I don't bother too look up that individual food unless I'm unfamiliar with it. I know the calories for a banana, for a tomato, a carrot, my favorite bread, etc, and can even tally it in my head and then log "100 calorie food" times X servings. Easy. Fast. I don't care about macronutrient tracking. I'm a creature of habit when it comes to food, and I know the calories for those foods. So, for instance, I eat the same exact breakfast every day. I log 4 servings of that "100 calorie food", and GO. Sometimes I can't get to my iPhone, so I jot it down on a napkin, add up the cals, and log the calories only: "100 calorie food" multiplied by X servings. So much easier than logging each individual food. It's still a reality check. I am disappointed to see how far I've gone over, but am in the process of making changes.I'm 12 pounds over. It's gonna

go.

Guest guest

I've been tracking my food, but found an easier way to do it on my iPhone and the Fitbit website. I created a "100 calorie food" entry, and when I eat something, I don't bother too look up that individual food unless I'm unfamiliar with it.

That sounds like a lot faster. I eat different things so I log everything. I don't drink ANY alcohol what so ever, neither does my DH so that's something we don't have to worry about.

You sound like you have a great plan in action for all that you want to achieve. :)

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Me, Carolyn and are logging our food too and emailing it to each other. I LOVE it! No critiques, it's just for accountability so that we can form the habit of logging our food.You can join us if you want JenSubject: quick updateTo: exercisevideos Date: Saturday, August 4, 2012, 12:46 PM

Crazy, stressful week. My goodness, I'm glad that's over.

I'm done with that IceChamber workout series. It was this intense, weekly, crossfit-type workout. It really threw me off, though. My ankles couldn't take all the impact out in the field, and the workouts were so random that it made it hard to plan my other workouts around it. I spent a few days afterwards just trying to address body parts that had gotten tweaked. It was great for high intensity cardio, though. I loved working out with my amazing coworkers.

As I mentioned in another post, the alcohol is gone from the house. For me, alcohol in moderation means wayyyyy too many calories, plus even one glass of wine at night affects my sleep, and makes my morning workout less enjoyable. If it's in the house, I can't resist. I'll have it. Even a little is too much for me.

I've been tracking my food, but found an easier way to do it on my iPhone and the Fitbit website. I created a "100 calorie food" entry, and when I eat something, I don't bother too look up that individual food unless I'm unfamiliar with it. I know the calories for a banana, for a tomato, a carrot, my favorite bread, etc, and can even tally it in my head and then log "100 calorie food" times X servings. Easy. Fast. I don't care about macronutrient tracking.

I'm a creature of habit when it comes to food, and I know the calories for those foods. So, for instance, I eat the same exact breakfast every day. I log 4 servings of that "100 calorie food", and GO. Sometimes I can't get to my iPhone, so I jot it down on a napkin, add up the cals, and log the calories only: "100 calorie food" multiplied by X servings. So much easier than logging each individual food.

It's still a reality check. I am disappointed to see how far I've gone over, but am in the process of making changes.

I'm 12 pounds over. It's gonna go.

Guest guest

I do feel a lot better and it wasn't like we were having all tha much - maybe we'd split a bottle on Friday and maybe Sat nights - but I honestly think I"m going to be a one glass maximum person. That amount seems fine and doesn't mess w/ my energy level, sleep or eating (Yes, drinking wine and eating go hand in hand - cheese and chocolate taste so much better w/ wine!)

Donna

p.s. My challenge is to keep to my one glass max over vacation! I think I will just need to learn to drink slower!

To: exercisevideos Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2012 8:52 PMSubject: Re: quick update

Thanks Donna, isn't it amazing what a difference it makes? Don't you love the sleep? The way you're doing it is much better. I think it really takes a toll if it's a daily thing.

You sound like you're doing great ! My DH had gum surgery two weeks ago - so by default we have cut back on wine (he's really not much in the mood for eating anything) and I have to admit - I feel better - energy level is more stable, sleep is better. I have had some wine, but more random glasses here or there as opposed to splitting a bottle.

take care,

Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 12:46 PMSubject: quick update

Crazy, stressful week. My goodness, I'm glad that's over.I'm done with that IceChamber workout series. It was this intense, weekly, crossfit-type workout. It really threw me off, though. My ankles couldn't take all the impact out in the field, and the workouts were so random that it made it hard to plan my other workouts around it. I spent a few days afterwards just trying to address body parts that had gotten tweaked. It was great for high intensity cardio, though. I loved working out with my amazing coworkers.As I mentioned in another post, the alcohol is gone from the house. For me, alcohol in moderation means wayyyyy too many calories, plus even one glass of wine at night affects my sleep, and makes my morning workout less enjoyable. If it's in the house, I can't resist. I'll have it. Even a little is too much for me.I've been tracking my food, but found an easier way to do it on my iPhone and the Fitbit website. I

created a "100 calorie food" entry, and when I eat something, I don't bother too look up that individual food unless I'm unfamiliar with it. I know the calories for a banana, for a tomato, a carrot, my favorite bread, etc, and can even tally it in my head and then log "100 calorie food" times X servings. Easy. Fast. I don't care about macronutrient tracking. I'm a creature of habit when it comes to food, and I know the calories for those foods. So, for instance, I eat the same exact breakfast every day. I log 4 servings of that "100 calorie food", and GO. Sometimes I can't get to my iPhone, so I jot it down on a napkin, add up the cals, and log the calories only: "100 calorie food" multiplied by X servings. So much easier than logging each individual food. It's still a reality check. I am disappointed to see how far I've gone over, but am in the process of making changes.I'm 12 pounds over. It's gonna

go.