RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- toned vs MUSCULAR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Okay, here is a woman who is very lovely, and toned.  She has some muscle, sure, but she's on the slender/skinny side too:

I prefer for me, a more muscular physique.  I won't juice up for it, but do like a naturally bigger, more defined muscular structure:As opposed to Cathe, who is naturally muscular through hard work and not juicing up:

I'd much rather look like Cathe, personally, than the other woman.  I love muscle and think it's sexy :)  Three cheers for strong women!

, Musclegirl In Training

That's my other challenge, trying to find music to do it with. I think for now I'll just do it without because I need to just focus on the exercises and building the confidence to do them on my own. The music will be fun to find later probably.

Your comments made me think too, I'm not sure now what is the difference betwen defined & toned?

Thanks!

Biceps with at the Sweat Shop

It was so nice to hang out with today!  She's my very best friend at work and I'd be lonely without her!  3 sets of 10

congdon curls

(warmup set, 10s) 12s, 15's, 15's

w's

12s, 12s, 15s

cross body curls

12, 12, 12

hammer curls

15s, 15s, 15s

concentration curls

15, 12, 10

Had a nice pump going on afterward and it felt great to lift today!