RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone hope u r having a great week and that things r going well went to liver doc today he's going to start retx in sept. on nitazoxanide/interferon/ribavirin combination he had his baseline labs done today and he has to have his eyes checked. and this time i done have to fight with anyone about ordering his meds the doctor's office is going to order them.

happy father's day to everyone have a great day

kat

Guest guest

Hey Kat,

Looks like I'm going to treat again also. I have gotten my labs, Viral load over 5 million IU/ML.

I go to the University of Kansas and wondering if they may get my drugs cheaper. I have Medicare A,B,C and D.

I'm about 50 pounds lighter so I'm hoping that will make a difference.

hi

Hi everyone hope u r having a great week and that things r going well went to liver doc today he's going to start retx in sept. on nitazoxanide/interferon/ribavirin combination he had his baseline labs done today and he has to have his eyes checked. and this time i done have to fight with anyone about ordering his meds the doctor's office is going to order them.

kat

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter.We are a community of 7 million users fighting spam.SPAMfighter has removed 1332 of my spam emails to date.The Professional version does not have this message.

Guest guest

HEY that's great michael i really hope that it works for the both of u donald wanted to start now and not have to wait til sept. but since he has a mri then i said fine so when do u start

tx.

kat

Subject: Re: hiTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Friday, June 11, 2010, 1:08 PM

Hey Kat,

Looks like I'm going to treat again also. I have gotten my labs, Viral load over 5 million IU/ML.

I go to the University of Kansas and wondering if they may get my drugs cheaper. I have Medicare A,B,C and D.

I'm about 50 pounds lighter so I'm hoping that will make a difference.

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] hi

Hi everyone hope u r having a great week and that things r going well went to liver doc today he's going to start retx in sept. on nitazoxanide/ interferon/ ribavirin combination he had his baseline labs done today and he has to have his eyes checked. and this time i done have to fight with anyone about ordering his meds the doctor's office is going to order them.

kat

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter.We are a community of 7 million users fighting spam.SPAMfighter has removed 1332 of my spam emails to date.The Professional version does not have this message.

Guest guest

Hi Kat,Well, I got back from Toronto last month & got a call from the doctor down there & he says I'm "stable" but I have "innumerable nodules spread throughout my liver" No prob. One of my doctors is seeing about getting me into a trial of a new tx, we'll see what happens. Give donald my love & tell him my fingers are crossed for him.SuZie & Sir SpYke the MagnificentEverything I know I learned from my cat: When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you're hungry, eat. When you go to the vet's. pee on your owner.--- Subject: HITo: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 11:29

PM

hi

how is everyone doing has everyone that was going to start tx or retx started yet

donald still suppose to start in sept. he is looking forward to it i hope that it goes as well as he things hope all are doing great and staying cool donald had an appt with the hemophilia clinic thur they want to send him to the pain management clinic have to see what liver doc says have a good weekend

kat

Guest guest

hi Suzie

glad to here that u r stable is there any tx for the nodules we hope that u get into the new tx trial.

have u talked to deb any how is she

love kat

Subject: HITo: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 11:29 PM

hi

how is everyone doing has everyone that was going to start tx or retx started yet

donald still suppose to start in sept. he is looking forward to it i hope that it goes as well as he things hope all are doing great and staying cool donald had an appt with the hemophilia clinic thur they want to send him to the pain management clinic have to see what liver doc says have a good weekend

kat

Guest guest

Good to hear your husband is looking forward to treatment. A positive attitude

can get you a long way. My 4 year old just finished week 14 and her 12 week labs

were excellent. Her viral load was 2-4 million before treatment and at the 12

week mark she is down to 1600. I think its working :) Keep on going for that

is all we can do.

>

> hi

> how is everyone doing has everyone that was going to start tx or retx started

yet

> donald still suppose to start in sept.  he is looking forward to it i hope

that it goes as well as he things    hope all are doing great and staying cool  

donald had an appt with the hemophilia clinic thur they want to send him to the

pain management clinic have to see what liver doc says   have a good weekend

>  

>  

>

\

kat

>

Guest guest

Hi.

It takes about one month from the beginning of the diet for the body to get rid

of all the casein, and about three months to get rid of gluten. Little children

should try the diet for at least six months, and older children for 1 year,

before giving up.

That said, some parents, including myself, began seeing a positive impact almost

from the start. My son was three and a half when we started. He started having

normal stools, became calmer, made more eye contact and interacted more with

those around him instead of isolating himself.

Good luck. The diet is definitely worth a try.

>

> Hi, I'm new to this group. I have an autistic son who's 12 and has really bad

temper tantrums, hits himself, and everyone else. I am British, but am married

to a Lebanese man and live in Lebanon. We don't get that much support over here

but I have some really good friends that are always ready to listen. I have just

started biomedical therapy with Greg...he's taking enzyme supplements and I'm

reducing his gluten intake. Would love to hear any feedback on what I should

expect to see; and most of all how long will it take roughly to see ( hopefully

) a positive outcome.

>