RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: kib 500

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Prob not! but this is the only way I can get it in my son! he wont drink more than 100ml of water at a time and I would never get him to drink even 100 ml first thing in the morning on an empty stomach! maybe with some salty food..Anyway it seems to be helping him a lot..we have had very little yeasty behaviours and he has been on very strong abx for 2 and 1/2 months now. We do do nystatin too! and other natruals also! It always makes him poo loads and seems calmer the day after and brighter and more with it too. To: Autism-Biomteredical-Europe Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 18:53 Subject: Re: kib 500

I do remember speaking to the distributors in the UK and they said you shouldn't add juice or anything to the solution. Has the advice changed?

Margaret

>

> I give this to my 9 yr old son once a week as well as nystatin as he is on long term antibiotics. I put it in a empty ribena carton using a large syringe. I add sugar free (and sweetener free) blackcurrant and apple (Meridian) so it tastes like ribena. I give him the carton first thing on an empty stomach. My son is on SCD so he is not normally allowed ribena cartons so he drinks one carton full pretty quick (thats 200 ml) and then I top it up..the rest takes us a few hours and is not all on an empty stomah, but it does work very well and I am told thats ok! Its a big ask to do 500ml on an empty stomach. If you can then thats the best way, so morning usually easiest.

>

> HTH

>

> Sophie xÂ

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe

> Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 15:37

> Subject: kib 500

>

>

> Â

> HiÂ

> Â just got the package and they say that you have to mix it in 500ml

> and drink it, does it have to be in one go ? if so how did you manage to do it ?

> when is the best time to give it ?

> sorry for so many questions, the instructions are not very clear.

> Â

>

> Â

>

Guest guest

oh was told that was ok by my practitioner as a better than nothing solution! but of course it must be better on its own. To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe > Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 21:12 Subject: Re: Re: kib 500

Prob not! but this is the only way I can get it in my son! he wont drink more than 100ml of water at a time and I would never get him to drink even 100 ml first thing in the morning on an empty stomach! maybe with some salty food..Anyway it seems to be helping him a lot..we have had very little yeasty behaviours and he has been on very strong abx for 2 and 1/2 months now. We do do nystatin too! and other natruals also! It always makes him poo loads and seems calmer the day after and brighter and more with it too. To: Autism-Biomteredical-Europe Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 18:53 Subject: Re: kib 500

I do remember speaking to the distributors in the UK and they said you shouldn't add juice or anything to the solution. Has the advice changed?

Margaret

>

> I give this to my 9 yr old son once a week as well as nystatin as he is on long term antibiotics. I put it in a empty ribena carton using a large syringe. I add sugar free (and sweetener free) blackcurrant and apple (Meridian) so it tastes like ribena. I give him the carton first thing on an empty stomach. My son is on SCD so he is not normally allowed ribena cartons so he drinks one carton full pretty quick (thats 200 ml) and then I top it up..the rest takes us a few hours and is not all on an empty stomah, but it does work very well and I am told thats ok! Its a big ask to do 500ml on an empty stomach. If you can then thats the best way, so morning usually easiest.

>

> HTH

>

> Sophie xÂ

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> HiÂ

> and drink it, does it have to be in one go ? if so how did you manage to do it ?

> Â

>

> Â

>

Guest guest

When I had to give it to J who hates drinking too much we were up at 5.30 bouncing on the trampoline then down to the skate park to work up a sweat to make him really really thirsty. The neighbours must of thought we were mad and no doubt we were the talk of the village but needs must! Anyway J was delighted to drink it all down in one after all the exercise so the plan worked a treat lol ;-)!

Margaret

>

>

> HTH

>

> Sophie xÂ

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> HiÂ

> Â

>

> Â

>

Guest guest

Just out of interest how often are people giving KIB500? Have used it here after particularly nasty gut infection and it certainly seemed to make quite a difference! thanks Di To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2012, 20:19 Subject: Re: Re: kib 500

When I had to give it to J who hates drinking too much we were up at 5.30 bouncing on the trampoline then down to the skate park to work up a sweat to make him really really thirsty. The neighbours must of thought we were mad and no doubt we were the talk of the village but needs must! Anyway J was delighted to drink it all down in one after all the exercise so the plan worked a treat lol ;-)!

Margaret

>

>

> HTH

>

> Sophie xÂ

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

> HiÂ

> Â

>

> Â

>

Guest guest

I think a four dose starter, twice per day followed by once weekly ones gave us the vest result but you have to have very deep pockets for that

Mx

Just out of interest how often are people giving KIB500? Have used it here after particularly nasty gut infection and it certainly seemed to make quite a difference! thanks Di

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2012, 20:19Subject: Re: Re: kib 500

Prob not! but this is the only way I can get it in my son! he wont drink more than 100ml of water at a time and I would never get him to drink even 100 ml first thing in the morning on an empty stomach! maybe with some salty food..Anyway it seems to be helping him a lot..we have had very little yeasty behaviours and he has been on very strong abx for 2 and 1/2 months now. We do do nystatin too! and other natruals also!

It always makes him poo loads and seems calmer the day after and brighter and more with it too.

To: Autism-Biomteredical-Europe Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 18:53Subject: Re: kib 500

I do remember speaking to the distributors in the UK and they said you shouldn't add juice or anything to the solution. Has the advice changed?Margaret>> I give this to my 9 yr old son once a week as well as nystatin as he is on long term antibiotics. I put it in a empty ribena carton using a large syringe. I add sugar free (and sweetener free) blackcurrant and apple (Meridian) so it tastes like ribena. I give him the carton first thing on an empty stomach. My son is on SCD so he is not normally allowed ribena cartons so he drinks one carton full pretty quick (thats 200 ml) and then I top it up..the rest takes us a few hours and is not all on an empty stomah, but it does work very well and I am told thats ok! Its a big ask to do 500ml on an empty stomach. If you can then thats the best way, so morning usually easiest.> > HTH> > Sophie x > > > ________________________________> > To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe > Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 15:37> Subject: kib 500> > >  > Hi >  just got the package and they say that you have to mix it in 500ml > and drink it, does it have to be in one go ? if so how did you manage to do it ? > when is the best time to give it ?> sorry for so many questions, the instructions are not very clear.>  > >  >

Guest guest

Thanks to all for your answers ....

Did you all gave first thing in the morning?

I got it for parasites I hope it is good for other stuff as well ......but really could not afford on regularly basis

For parasites they recommend 4 doses in total is that your experience ? or do I need more ....

I always see such good results with it.I did two per weekend, had a weekend off and then two the following weekend, then same again two weeks after that.Saw good things after all of that.It's fantastic stuff but can't afford it regularly. When things get touch its the first thing i think of.> >>> >> I give this to my 9 yr old son once a week as well as nystatin as he is on long term antibiotics. I put it in a empty ribena carton using a large syringe. I add sugar free (and sweetener free) blackcurrant and apple (Meridian) so it tastes like ribena. I give him the carton first thing on an empty stomach. My son is on SCD so he is not normally allowed ribena cartons so he drinks one carton full pretty quick (thats 200 ml) and then I top it up..the rest takes us a few hours and is not all on an empty stomah, but it does work very well and I am told thats ok! Its a big ask to do 500ml on an empty stomach. If you can then thats the best way, so morning usually easiest.> >> > >> HTH> >> > >> Sophie x > >> > >> > >> ________________________________> >> From: "cmdsdias@" <cmdsdias@>> >> To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe > >> Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 15:37> >> Subject: kib 500> >> > >> > >>  > >> Hi > >>  just got the package and they say that you have to mix it in 500ml > >> and drink it, does it have to be in one go ? if so how did you manage to do it ? > >> when is the best time to give it ?> >> sorry for so many questions, the instructions are not very clear.> >>  > >> > >>  > >>> >> > > >> > > >> >>

Guest guest

Hi can anyone tell where to buy KIB500 from? Looks like MM has only part of it?RavaliSent from my HTC----- Reply message -----To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Subject: Re: kib 500Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 10:55 pm

I always see such good results with it.

I did two per weekend, had a weekend off and then two the following weekend, then same again two weeks after that.

Saw good things after all of that.

It's fantastic stuff but can't afford it regularly. When things get touch its the first thing i think of.

> >>

> >> I give this to my 9 yr old son once a week as well as nystatin as he is on long term antibiotics. I put it in a empty ribena carton using a large syringe. I add sugar free (and sweetener free) blackcurrant and apple (Meridian) so it tastes like ribena. I give him the carton first thing on an empty stomach. My son is on SCD so he is not normally allowed ribena cartons so he drinks one carton full pretty quick (thats 200 ml) and then I top it up..the rest takes us a few hours and is not all on an empty stomah, but it does work very well and I am told thats ok! Its a big ask to do 500ml on an empty stomach. If you can then thats the best way, so morning usually easiest.

> >>

> >> HTH

> >>

> >> Sophie x 

> >>

> >>

> >> ________________________________

> >> From: " cmdsdias@ " <cmdsdias@>

> >> To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe

> >> Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 15:37

> >> Subject: kib 500

> >>

> >>

> >>  

> >> Hi 

> >>  just got the package and they say that you have to mix it in 500ml

> >> and drink it, does it have to be in one go ? if so how did you manage to do it ?

> >> when is the best time to give it ?

> >> sorry for so many questions, the instructions are not very clear.

> >>  

> >>

> >>  

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I only keep it in for Caudwell people as I sell it at cost and can't afford to do that for everybody.

I think TA members get a discount buying direct from Gillie at Benchmark

http://www.benchmarkhealth.co.uk/

Their price seems to have gone up, must have had to go VAT registered now, which is my problem

Mandi x

Hi can anyone tell where to buy KIB500 from? Looks like MM has only part of it?RavaliSent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Subject: Re: kib 500Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 10:55 pm

I always see such good results with it.I did two per weekend, had a weekend off and then two the following weekend, then same again two weeks after that.Saw good things after all of that.It's fantastic stuff but can't afford it regularly. When things get touch its the first thing i think of.> >>> >> I give this to my 9 yr old son once a week as well as nystatin as he is on long term antibiotics. I put it in a empty ribena carton using a large syringe. I add sugar free (and sweetener free) blackcurrant and apple (Meridian) so it tastes like ribena. I give him the carton first thing on an empty stomach. My son is on SCD so he is not normally allowed ribena cartons so he drinks one carton full pretty quick (thats 200 ml) and then I top it up..the rest takes us a few hours and is not all on an empty stomah, but it does work very well and I am told thats ok! Its a big ask to do 500ml on an empty stomach. If you can then thats the best way, so morning usually easiest.> >> > >> HTH> >> > >> Sophie x > >> > >> > >> ________________________________> >> From: "cmdsdias@" <cmdsdias@>> >> To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe > >> Sent: Monday, 4 June 2012, 15:37> >> Subject: kib 500> >> > >> > >>  > >> Hi > >>  just got the package and they say that you have to mix it in 500ml > >> and drink it, does it have to be in one go ? if so how did you manage to do it ? > >> when is the best time to give it ?> >> sorry for so many questions, the instructions are not very clear.> >>  > >> > >>  > >>> >> > > >> > > >> >>