RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am sure others here have suggested hair elements analysis from

Direct Labs for your children.

BiPolar can be related to mercury poisoning of the hypothalamus.

The other disorders are all associated with mercury or heavy metals.

Since all your children display some issues related to metals, it

makes sense to say that genentically your all prone to metal

problems. Some people genetically cannot detox metals very

efficiently, and when things like vaccines, and enviornmental

exposures are added in, they get toxic.

My daughter would be ADHD, with mood disorder, my son would still be

PDD without intervention on our part. Doctors mostly offered drugs

but no real solutions or reasons.

The Feingold diet was helpful for both my kids. Eliminating food

coloring, artificial flavors and preservatives really helped.

Then we began biomed and finally chelation for metals using Andy

Cutler's protocol. while my kids are not perfectly fixed, we still

have a lot to go, the improvements we have seen are huge!

Being that I have a bipolar mother, and grandmother, and uncles....I

can tell you they fit the profile for metal toxic. While neveer

tested for it or treated for it. They had the exposure and the

symptoms. It is a shame that mercury toxicity is also what made

their lives shorter and very miserable. They could have been treated

and helped had mainstream medicine been keen to Andy's books.

I truly beleive this disorder can be helped if not reversed with

chelation treatment done properly.

There is hope here, this board is exceptional. A truly wonderful

group of people...you are in the right place. Read lots in the

files, ask lots of questions.

Order hair tests for your children and post the results. At least

you will know if it mercury, then it can be helped.

>

> My name is Virginia . I am a mom of 7 children, 3 of which

suffer

> from different forms of ADHD. My oldest Hannah who is 9 has ADD.

My

> baby daughter who is almost 7 has ADHD. But my oldest son who is

almost

> 6 has bi-polar disorder, ODD, severe ADHD, and PDD-NOS. I have a

hard

> time raising him especially seems how he is plagued by so much. I

am

> looking for other parents who have a child like himm so I can

better

> understand him and parent him better. He is medicated but we have

tried

> so many meds that I am not sure that they even are worth it. It

has

> been a rough road since all this began when he was about 2. But I

hope

> to find some advice from other parents here. If anyone can help or

has

> advice I would greatly appreciate it. I want my son to live as

much of

> a normal life as possible as well as my daughters. So I look

forward to

> hearing from someone. Thank you Virginia

>

Guest guest

Kasie, hi! I have a son, now age 18, with Aspergers.

Well now that you have a diagnosis and your daughter is having

difficulty in school, then the school should be setting up an IEP for

her. Has this been done yet?

With the IEP they can address behavior in the room and also any

learning problems she's having. Sounds like she might need an aide,

someone to work with her 1:1 maybe; though with some school systems,

this can be difficult to get.

Is she having problems with all her schoolwork? Is any of it easy

for her or is all of it sort of " slow " and frustrating?

Did the school give a reason for putting her in the regular/general

class, taking her away from the enclosed classroom?

If your other daughter seems to be doing fine, I wouldn't worry about

her having Aspergers too. Unless you do see some signs of it?

>

> My name is Kasie Ivory and my oldest daughter was just diagnose

with

> Asperger Syndrome after a long three years of not knowing. She

will

> be 8 years old her soon. I notice some difference with her when

she

> was in preschool an then when she went to K she really struggling.

> Two months into her school year Daddy received new orders and we

had

> to moved. She ended up repeating K and is now in the 1st grade. I

> stay at home so she knows that there is always a parent here for

> her. I have notice in the last couple weeks that she is changing

to

> the point that she is misbehaving and things that she never did she

> is doing. Part I think is because our school district took her

from

> a enclose classroom to where she is now with general class. I have

> notice that she has more trouble in class with other kids to the

> point I had to have a conference with the teacher. The teacher has

> never has a child like this (3rd year teaching). I don't know what

> to do. I don't want to sit at the school and make sure that she is

> ok and not pick on when the teacher is not with her. I want to

make

> sure that she is ok and to do things by herself. I was also told

> that mentally she is up to 3 years behind to her age. And now she

> has a younger sister that is in the same school and when they have

> homework her sister does really well and this frustrates her. What

> am I to do? Should I worry that her sister may have this too? If

> anyone can tell me I am learning as I go. Thanks and sorry that

this

> is very long.

>

> V/R,

> Kasie

>

Guest guest

Hi

She does have an IEP. This is her second year with one. Every parent in our district had to face this problem due to budget cuts. This includes all special needs had to go to the general classrooms. She is assign a ESE teacher who meet with her part of the day then she also has a para (tutor) that helps her in the classroom. She also receives OT every week provided by the school. All of her work is slow and frustrating to her except Art and Music. As a matter of fact her first day of school her teacher left her on the playground and she scream for me and started to cry. She now has a buddy that make sure she gets around ok. The last thing that really made me upset and her too was while I took her to Disney World one of the kids in her class took her lunch card and use it to the point that it took all the money from her account and the kid has free lunch and we pay for ours. I finally got it

solved and she is happy but still upset. I send her to school with Mr. Fuzzy (a blanket that she has had since she was born).

Her sister can write her first and last name and her numbers and she is in the top 40% of her class I believe. The only problem she has that she is shy and does not answer questions in class.

Thanks,

Kasie

( ) Re: Hi

Kasie, hi! I have a son, now age 18, with Aspergers.Well now that you have a diagnosis and your daughter is having difficulty in school, then the school should be setting up an IEP for her. Has this been done yet?With the IEP they can address behavior in the room and also any learning problems she's having. Sounds like she might need an aide, someone to work with her 1:1 maybe; though with some school systems, this can be difficult to get. Is she having problems with all her schoolwork? Is any of it easy for her or is all of it sort of "slow" and frustrating? Did the school give a reason for putting her in the regular/general class, taking her away from the enclosed classroom?If your other daughter seems to be doing fine, I wouldn't worry about her having Aspergers too. Unless you do see some signs of it? >> My name is Kasie Ivory and my oldest daughter was just diagnose with > Asperger Syndrome after a long three years of not knowing. She will > be 8 years old her soon. I notice some difference with her when she > was in preschool an then when she went to K she really struggling. > Two months into her school year Daddy received new orders and we had > to moved. She ended up repeating K and is now in the 1st grade. I > stay at home so she knows that there is always a parent here for > her. I have notice in the last couple weeks that she is changing to > the point that she is misbehaving and things that she never did she > is doing. Part I think is because our school district took her from

> a enclose classroom to where she is now with general class. I have > notice that she has more trouble in class with other kids to the > point I had to have a conference with the teacher. The teacher has > never has a child like this (3rd year teaching). I don't know what > to do. I don't want to sit at the school and make sure that she is > ok and not pick on when the teacher is not with her. I want to make > sure that she is ok and to do things by herself. I was also told > that mentally she is up to 3 years behind to her age. And now she > has a younger sister that is in the same school and when they have > homework her sister does really well and this frustrates her. What > am I to do? Should I worry that her sister may have this too? If > anyone can tell me I am learning as I go. Thanks and sorry that this > is very long.> >

V/R,> Kasie>

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Guest guest

Out of the regular class room. This was told to every parent to us in our county that if they had an EMH child (which is where they put all students that have AS) they not only had to go to a regular class room but they also had to go back to there normal schools near there house. I fought with the school board as well as my daughter's school to keep her there (with is 10 miles from our house one way) but also took bus transportation away. I told them that it did not matter about the bus but it was important to keep her there. I finally won the school choice for her. I also got her sister sent there as well. Going crazy and I just found out that we may have to move (military family). She does not like change and it takes about 2 months for her to like

it.

Re: ( ) Re: Hi

Hi. I'm a little late getting in on this and someone else has probably responded to you. Changes cannot be made to an IEP unless the IEP Team is in agreement. Especially changes in placement. You would have to hold an IEP Review meeting to go over your daughter's present levels of performance and the school would have to present data to prove that she can function in a regular classroom all day. You do say that she spends part of the day with a ESE teacher...is that in or out of the regular classroom setting? Pam :)

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Does she have an IEP?

RoxannaAutism Happens

( ) Hi

My name is Kasie Ivory and my oldest daughter was just diagnose with Asperger Syndrome after a long three years of not knowing. She will be 8 years old her soon. I notice some difference with her when she was in preschool an then when she went to K she really struggling. Two months into her school year Daddy received new orders and we had to moved. She ended up repeating K and is now in the 1st grade. I stay at home so she knows that there is always a parent here for her. I have notice in the last couple weeks that she is changing to the point that she is misbehaving and things that she never did she is doing. Part I think is because our school district took her from a enclose classroom to where she is now with general class. I have notice that she has more trouble in class with other kids to the point I had to have a conference with the teacher. The teacher has never has a child like this (3rd year teaching). I don't know what to do. I don't want to sit at the school and make sure that she is ok and not pick on when the teacher is not with her. I want to make sure that she is ok and to do things by herself. I was also told that mentally she is up to 3 years behind to her age. And now she has a younger sister that is in the same school and when they have homework her sister does really well and this frustrates her. What am I to do? Should I worry that her sister may have this too? If anyone can tell me I am learning as I go. Thanks and sorry that this is very long.V/R,Kasie

Guest guest

Roxanne,

Yes she does. The school did an IEP for her last year. She is also was diagnose to be three years behind mentally. She is doing ok with school.

Kasie

( ) Hi

My name is Kasie Ivory and my oldest daughter was just diagnose with Asperger Syndrome after a long three years of not knowing. She will be 8 years old her soon. I notice some difference with her when she was in preschool an then when she went to K she really struggling. Two months into her school year Daddy received new orders and we had to moved. She ended up repeating K and is now in the 1st grade. I stay at home so she knows that there is always a parent here for her. I have notice in the last couple weeks that she is changing to the point that she is misbehaving and things that she never did she is doing. Part I think is because our school district took her from a enclose classroom to where she is now with general class. I have notice that she has more trouble in class with other kids to the point I had to have a conference with the teacher. The teacher has never has a child like this (3rd year

teaching). I don't know what to do. I don't want to sit at the school and make sure that she is ok and not pick on when the teacher is not with her. I want to make sure that she is ok and to do things by herself. I was also told that mentally she is up to 3 years behind to her age. And now she has a younger sister that is in the same school and when they have homework her sister does really well and this frustrates her. What am I to do? Should I worry that her sister may have this too? If anyone can tell me I am learning as I go. Thanks and sorry that this is very long.V/R,Kasie__________________________________________________

Guest guest

When you say she is 3 years behind mentally, do you mean she is academically 3 years behind where she should be?

An IEP should address this. She should be getting special services to help her learn and even catch up to her age/grade level.

If she was moved from a small classroom to a larger one without being given supports, it could explain why she is having behaviors now. She may be having too much trouble adjusting to the larger classroom. It is hard to tell on the internet. But when stress increases, usually behaviors increase. So I would imagine that she is acting out to let you all know she is having problems. You can ask the school to do a "functional behavior assessment" (fba) in which someone comes in to observe her and figures out why she is having problems.

RoxannaAutism Happens

( ) Hi

My name is Kasie Ivory and my oldest daughter was just diagnose with Asperger Syndrome after a long three years of not knowing. She will be 8 years old her soon. I notice some difference with her when she was in preschool an then when she went to K she really struggling. Two months into her school year Daddy received new orders and we had to moved. She ended up repeating K and is now in the 1st grade. I stay at home so she knows that there is always a parent here for her. I have notice in the last couple weeks that she is changing to the point that she is misbehaving and things that she never did she is doing. Part I think is because our school district took her from a enclose classroom to where she is now with general class. I have notice that she has more trouble in class with other kids to the point I had to have a conference with the teacher. The teacher has never has a child like this (3rd year teaching). I don't know what to do. I don't want to sit at the school and make sure that she is ok and not pick on when the teacher is not with her. I want to make sure that she is ok and to do things by herself. I was also told that mentally she is up to 3 years behind to her age. And now she has a younger sister that is in the same school and when they have homework her sister does really well and this frustrates her. What am I to do? Should I worry that her sister may have this too? If anyone can tell me I am learning as I go. Thanks and sorry that this is very long.V/R,Kasie__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I will ask them to do an fba. It is more at home that she acts out then school. She went from a class with 6 to a class with 18. This year she was left on the playground and they had to go back and get her (she scream and cry for me her teacher from last year found her and got her back to class.) I found out from some one else not her teacher that she had a melt down at lunch on Thursday because she left her lunch money in her class and she did not have much money on her account. It took her para 10 minutes to calm back down. I told her teacher to write a note to me even if it does not seem like a big deal to her it is to us because she was not herself all night

Thursday.

She is behind in her school work. She is in the 1st grade (retain in K to get her caught up) They are still working on K work and hope to have her caught up at the end of this year. Her IEP is 15 pages long. In our state no child is left behind (even if they are not getting it)

I got the websites that they use to help her at the house.

Kasie

( ) Hi

My name is Kasie Ivory and my oldest daughter was just diagnose with Asperger Syndrome after a long three years of not knowing. She will be 8 years old her soon. I notice some difference with her when she was in preschool an then when she went to K she really struggling. Two months into her school year Daddy received new orders and we had to moved. She ended up repeating K and is now in the 1st grade. I stay at home so she knows that there is always a parent here for her. I have notice in the last couple weeks that she is changing to the point that she is misbehaving and things that she never did she is doing. Part I think is because our school district took her from a enclose classroom to where she is now with general class. I have notice that she has more trouble in class with other kids to the point I had to have a conference with the teacher. The teacher has never has a child like this (3rd year

teaching). I don't know what to do. I don't want to sit at the school and make sure that she is ok and not pick on when the teacher is not with her. I want to make sure that she is ok and to do things by herself. I was also told that mentally she is up to 3 years behind to her age. And now she has a younger sister that is in the same school and when they have homework her sister does really well and this frustrates her. What am I to do? Should I worry that her sister may have this too? If anyone can tell me I am learning as I go. Thanks and sorry that this is very long.V/R,Kasie____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

I will ask them to do an fba. It is more at home that she acts out then school. She went from a class with 6 to a class with 18. This year she was left on the playground and they had to go back and get her (she scream and cry for me her teacher from last year found her and got her back to class.) I found out from some one else not her teacher that she had a melt down at lunch on Thursday because she left her lunch money in her class and she did not have much money on her account. It took her para 10 minutes to calm back down. I told her teacher to write a note to me even if it does not seem like a big deal to her it is to us because she was not herself all night

Thursday.

She is behind in her school work. She is in the 1st grade (retain in K to get her caught up) They are still working on K work and hope to have her caught up at the end of this year. Her IEP is 15 pages long. In our state no child is left behind (even if they are not getting it)

I got the websites that they use to help her at the house.

Kasie

( ) Hi

teaching). I don't know what to do. I don't want to sit at the school and make sure that she is ok and not pick on when the teacher is not with her. I want to make sure that she is ok and to do things by herself. I was also told that mentally she is up to 3 years behind to her age. And now she has a younger sister that is in the same school and when they have homework her sister does really well and this frustrates her. What am I to do? Should I worry that her sister may have this too? If anyone can tell me I am learning as I go. Thanks and sorry that this is very long.V/R,Kasie____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Hi Libby and welcome to the group. I am sorry to hear of your RA diagnosis, but

know that the drugs are the best they have ever been and working with a good

rheumatologist is key in getting back to your regular life. I was diagnosed a

year ago, but I have had RA for nearly 10 years. My son will be 4 in January,

and I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant with my second child, and on Enbrel and

prednisone. Hang in there. Diagnosis and finding a doctor are the worst part.

You will get through this. Hugs, Kate F

[ ] Hi

Hi,

I am 23 years old, and about 6months ago my fingers started to hurt.

Now every joint in my body is stiff and sore. I am waiting to see a

specialist, but I am pretty sure it is RA (I already have an autoimmune

condition, vitiligo).

Right now, I don't feel like I will ever be myself ever again. I am in

so much pain and can't do any of the things I enjoy. Every day I wake

up and I just feel like going straight back to bed. I have always had

goals to have a career and family, but now I feel I may not be able to

these things.

Does this disease improve on medication? How much? Are most of you able

to do things you enjoy? What about having kids? Is that possible when

you have RA?

Libby

Guest guest

Libby, I was 24 when I was diagnosed w/ RA. I know how it feels when

you hurt so bad you can't get out of bed and taking a shower takes

up all the energy you have. See what the rheumatologist has to

say...at first they thought I had lupus. I have never been the same

since, but you got to take it one day at a time, some days will be

good, others will be bad. One thing I have found out is to listen

to your body, if you feel tired rest.

There are great medications out there to help w/ the inflamation and

pain. I was concerned about haivng kids when I got the RA diagnosis

and it is possible to still have kids. It's just something you need

to discuss w/ your doctor, some medications need to be stopped and

out of your system before you can start to conceive. The good news

from what I hear is that RA goes into almost complete remission when

your pregnant. Good luck, support sites like this help.

--- In , " libby_Porker " <stuffy69er@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> I am 23 years old, and about 6months ago my fingers started to

hurt.

> Now every joint in my body is stiff and sore. I am waiting to see

a

> specialist, but I am pretty sure it is RA (I already have an

autoimmune

> condition, vitiligo).

>

> Right now, I don't feel like I will ever be myself ever again. I

am in

> so much pain and can't do any of the things I enjoy. Every day I

wake

> up and I just feel like going straight back to bed. I have always

had

> goals to have a career and family, but now I feel I may not be

able to

> these things.

>

> Does this disease improve on medication? How much? Are most of you

able

> to do things you enjoy? What about having kids? Is that possible

when

> you have RA?

>

> Libby

>

Guest guest

Sure. You could started on 12/3 if you like :)

Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride :)

[low dose naltrexone] hi

i have taken last dose of AVONEX on previous sunday 2 nd dec . can i start LDN 1.5 mg from today night after 9 pm .please advice

Guest guest

Yes!

Art

--

>

> i have taken last dose of AVONEX on previous sunday 2 nd dec . can i

> start LDN 1.5 mg from today night after 9 pm .

>

> please advice

>

>

> amit

>

Guest guest

Hi,

and welcome to the group amit! :-)

With all the best from Ingrid

[low dose naltrexone] hii have taken last dose of AVONEX on previous sunday 2 nd dec . can i start LDN 1.5 mg from today night after 9 pm .please advice amit

Guest guest

Yes, Amit, start the LDN tonight.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

Dudley Delany

dudley_delany

[low dose naltrexone] hi

i have taken last dose of AVONEX on previous sunday 2 nd dec . can i

start LDN 1.5 mg from today night after 9 pm .

please advice

amit

Guest guest

so, must one discard of the homemade solution if not all used within a certain time frame?

[low dose naltrexone] hi> > i have taken last dose of AVONEX on previous sunday 2 nd dec . can i > start LDN 1.5 mg

from today night after 9 pm .> > please advice > > > amit > > > > >

Guest guest

Great thank you. Doen't taste well I hear. Also, it is better to take it later or is 9:00 pm late enough

[low dose naltrexone] hi> > i have taken last dose of AVONEX on previous sunday 2 nd dec . can i > start LDN 1.5 mg

Guest guest

I dissolve the 50mg tablet in 50mls of distilled water. Leave it in

the refrigerator, shake it up occasionally. Should be ready to use in

a couple of hours. Cutting up the tablet is unnecessary and wasteful.

Pieces/powder will go flying everywhere.

Art

--

> > Hi, Ingrid

>

> > lots of thanks

>

> i require your wishes

>

> i have taken my LDN 1.5 mg tonight its home made .

>

> i am discarding the remaning solution and make the fresh one every

> night from tab . i got a tablet divider so i am dividing the 50 mg

> tab to 12.5 mg . dissolving it in 12 ml distilled water . 0.5 less

a

> loss while cutting the tab ( as told by pharma guy )

>

> any suggestions please

>

> bye

>

> amit

Guest guest

I don't know if there's an expiration time for liquid LDN, but anything

over a 2-3 months I'd discard. My opinion.

Art

--

>

> so, must one discard of the homemade solution if not all used within

a certain time frame?

>

Guest guest

Some people in this group seem to get better results taking LDN around 10:00 or 10:30 pm.

Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2007 1:54 PM

low dose naltrexone

Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: hi

Great thank you. Doen't taste well I hear. Also, it is better to take it later or is 9:00 pm late enough

Guest guest

When I got the ReVia to check out, I got a very inexpensive pill pulverizer, turned it into powder and is selfcontained so nothing went flying.

[low dose naltrexone] Re: hi

I dissolve the 50mg tablet in 50mls of distilled water. Leave it in the refrigerator, shake it up occasionally. Should be ready to use in a couple of hours. Cutting up the tablet is unnecessary and wasteful. Pieces/powder will go flying everywhere.

Guest guest

thank you.

[low dose naltrexone] Re: hi

I don't know if there's an expiration time for liquid LDN, but anything over a 2-3 months I'd discard. My opinion.Art-->> so, must one discard of the homemade solution if not all used within a certain time frame? >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi again amit,

I suggest you follow the advices at Dudley site, he has a lot of good

information for all new people there,

good luck, amit

I really hope and wish that you will be well and by good health soon :-) Ingrid

[low dose naltrexone] hi> > i have taken last dose of AVONEX on previous sunday 2 nd dec . can i > start LDN 1.5 mg from today night after 9 pm .> > please advice > > > amit > > > > >

Guest guest

i am on second week on ldn . doing better thanks for your precious advice amit sea_gal777 <sea_gal777@...> wrote: Hi Art,I am not on LDN yet.With any luck, it will be soon.Will be using it for UC.Alana>> Alana,> > How long have you been using LDN and for what disease?>

> Art

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now