RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New photos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Click on the link on the bottom of your email where it says photos.I will go put a couple of my boys, now 12.

There's a website?  Please share.Thanks!Sherry

Hello all,I went on to the website to see some updated pictures of families (Sam and at 15, I hoped!) but discovered that many of us " old timers " haven't updated in YEARS!  is in 6th grade and the last picture I posted was in Kindergarten!

Anyway, I posted several new pictures and want to encourage others to do the same.  I tried to delete some old ones but couldn't figure out how. . .I decided that was good though, as it is fun to see the progression over the years.

Feel free to check out new pictures in  the " and " album and I hope let the group know if you post new ones too!Thanks, Casey

-- Love life and be gentle,

Guest guest

Lol. Too many passwords. Love life and be gentle,

Oh, OK...Lord only knows what that it as I get all these emails to our gmail account! :) I'll find it.Thanks !

It is your yahoo password.

It's making me login and I don't have login info?? Is this a group website or someone's private?Sherry

Click on the link on the bottom of your email where it says photos.I will go put a couple of my boys, now 12.

There's a website? Please share.Thanks!Sherry

Hello all,I went on to the website to see some updated pictures of families (Sam and at 15, I hoped!) but discovered that many of us "old timers" haven't updated in YEARS! is in 6th grade and the last picture I posted was in Kindergarten!

Anyway, I posted several new pictures and want to encourage others to do the same. I tried to delete some old ones but couldn't figure out how. . .I decided that was good though, as it is fun to see the progression over the years.

Feel free to check out new pictures in the " and " album and I hope let the group know if you post new ones too!Thanks, Casey

-- Love life and be gentle,