RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Digest Number 1495

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have anenlarged liver on top of everything else.

Have you ever been tested for Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency? Any one who talks to me about lung and then in the next breath refers to liver makes me wonder..flags poppin up all over the place...

Sandie

Never Look Down on SomeoneUnless You're Gonna Help Them Up

please take me off your e-mail list

patbigle@hotmail

Reply-To: bronchiectasis To: bronchiectasis Subject: Re: Digest Number 1495Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 01:29:08 -0000

I have bronchiectasis. Five years ago I develpoed an ulcer. Fouryears ago I had the gallbladder and gallstones removed. I have refluxfor which I take Prevacid. I also have a hiatus hernia (sp). Ihaven't a clue if this is related to the bronchiectasis. I have anenlarged liver on top of everything else.Karin>> > > Happy New Year.. Guess its already 2007 in Australia. > > Question... I am a newbie to all of this stuff but Sandy has soeducated me.> :-)> I have found out that only in USA is Alpha 1 is paid for. Canadadoes not.> Is it true that Aust. Medical doesn't pay for Alpha 1 too??> My Doc is on a committee trying to get the government to pay fortreatment.> I have to call the Dr back to be sure I'm not Alpha 1 cause when hecalled> before xmas I didn't' real hear anything other that I did not haveTB. I am> going to find the group that is fighting along with my Doc and seewhat I> can do. This is not right. > My mother and I both have Bronch. So even if there is no Alpha 1 wemust> have a genetic weakness in our lungs for both of us to have Bronch. She> knows of no one else in her family that has lung problems or beensick like> I have.> > I am also curious ,, does anyone have stomach problems too????> I have had my gall ballader removed and have IBS. My mother hasdeveloped> problem over the past 1yr. Could be just old age or nerves for her. > Just wondering if all my health problems are connected in anyway.> > Here is to 2007!!! It will be a grand year. > > Debbie/Canada> > > > RE: Digest Number 1495> > Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:43:24 +1000> > > > > > I too have been the squeeky wheel.> > But just to add a few lines here.> > > > Karin, the atypical pneumonias, TB's and many others, are wellrenowned> for many returns sadly.> > > > I too have been exposed to MRSA, HIV aids, TB.> > And several others and I have no immunity.> > I did get atypical TB and also the Pneumonia, and have had 3rebouts of> the TB and 2 of the pneumonia, however thats a long time ago.

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora.

help would someone please take me off this bronchietasis site Please

patbigler@...

Reply-To: bronchiectasis To: bronchiectasis Subject: Re: Digest Number 1495Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 12:25:39 -0600

I guess I have been fortunate. I am now 81 and my pulmonologist gladly took on my primary care and has really been wonderful. He jokes that with Bronc I need a private physician who only has one patient (me), but whenever I need help he is there.The care you get is definitely a function of the physician and no one should make treatment age dependent.Hope everyone has a great 2007.Tolly

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now.

At the bottom of every e-mail it tells you

how to unsubscribe -

[mailto:bronchiectasis ] On

Behalf Of Bigler

Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007

10:45 AM

To: bronchiectasis

Subject: RE: Re:

Digest Number 1495

help

would someone please take me off this bronchietasis site Please

patbiglerhotmail

Reply-To: bronchiectasis

To: bronchiectasis

Subject: Re: Digest Number

Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 12:25:39 -0600

I guess I have been fortunate. I am

now 81 and my pulmonologist

gladly took on my primary care and has really been wonderful. He

jokes that with Bronc I need a private physician who only has one

patient (me), but whenever I need help he is there.

The care you get is definitely a function of the physician and no one

should make treatment age dependent.

Hope everyone has a great 2007.

Tolly

Your

Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now.