RemedySpot.com

/ GFCF

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, Shaklee makes a herblax thats all natural, we used to put in applesauce. Outstanding product. You may want to check on the GFCF though? the label is included

http://onlineordering.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=20141

To: miralax Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 9:02:24 PMSubject: Re: GFCF diet

Tracie,We are still GF/CF and we are doing a probiotic 2x day from Whole Foods) but I need to order the Bio-Gold from Kirkmans, as the one I have is only 2 billion CFU's.Haven't tried Magnesium, what do you recommend? I definitely am ordering the Juice Plus Gummies. Miralax seemed to be the only thing that moved his bowels..but I can't do that again, I just weaned him off of that, but the MOM isn't cutting it. Have you ever used OxyPowder?Thanks for your help!> > Hi,> >> A few weeks back I asked the group about alternatives to Miralax and > the GFCF diet for my Aspie son...I know some of you are on it. Here is > my update...let me know your thoughts! Thanks, > > > We are starting week 5 of GFCF and haven't really seen any major > changes at all. Prior to GFCF, we did two weeks of CF first...so all > in all 6wks cf and 4 wks GF. My son, who is 6, is very high > functioning

(Aspergers)didn' t even get a diagnosis until beginning of > this school year. He is a toe walker and does have sensory issues. I > have to admit we are doing diet primarily for GI issues mainly > constipation. He was on Miralax for way too long. We are still having > to give him remedies for this, (trying Milk of Magnesia presently) > again, not much change with diet. It is kind of baffling.> >> > I have read about experiences with extrememe withdrawal and > tantruming issues with removal of dairy and gluten. We have not dealt > with this. I know most people don't make substitutions, I did, and he > did not balk at them in the least with the exception of complaining > about the bread...but he eats it, no problem. He does not eat fruits > and veggies with the exception of apples and carrots and the > ocassional banana. He mainly eats GFCF versions of PBJ,

nuggets, fish > sticks, pasta, hot dogs, pizza, waffles, yes I know, too many carbs. > We continually offer new foods, he is not interested in the least. > Will sometimes try a bite and spit it out...could be texture issue??.> >> > For those of you with experience on diet. So what do you guys > think? I haven't taken soy out, could try that next I guess.> >> > Thanks for your time and any suggestions you may have for us.> > >