RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: howdy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't

...LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with my

Dr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..

Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party..

" Happy Birthday Chuck "

Peggy 09/04 ipf

> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party

> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have

> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of

> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can

> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol

>

> looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to

> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.

>

> where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except

> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??

>

> Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a

> busy signal. hope all is well with you.

>

> peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i

> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as

> you did when the time comes......

>

> i hope everyone is doing well.

>

> luv ya bunches!

>

> jaime in houston PF 10-05

>

> ps....hello to all the newbies!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't ..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with my Dr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff.. Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.. "Happy Birthday Chuck" Peggy 09/04 ipf > i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party > tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have > left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of > his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can > keep him out of the house and my hair. lol > > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to > Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day. > > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except > joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding?? > > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept

getting nothing but a > busy signal. hope all is well with you. > > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i > dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as > you did when the time comes...... > > i hope everyone is doing well. > > luv ya bunches! > > jaime in houston PF 10-05 > > ps....hello to all the newbies! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi , Look back to May 23rd, from P also May 22 from Leanne. These are the ones I can find on NAC hope that they help. HP 6/06denise randel wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I

think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to

seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

, I have tried to put any and all web pages on this monster and meds in a folder so that I can always look things up and my O2 is fine just "OLD~TIMERS" at my house. HP 6/06denise randel wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember

the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my

hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Girls Here a article on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I saw in U of Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP 8/00 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119 denise randel wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and

thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both

of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Dingy,

Forgetfulness goes along with low oxygen sats. Also happens when a grandmother's brain is centered on hugging grandbabies. Enjoy!!

Hugs,

Joyce PF 1997 Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't> ..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with my> Dr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..> Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party..> "Happy Birthday Chuck"> > Peggy 09/04 ipf> > > i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> > tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> > left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> > his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> > keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > > > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> > Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > > > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> > joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > > > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> > busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > > > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> > dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> > you did when the time comes......> > > > i hope everyone is doing well.> > > > luv ya bunches!> > > > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > > > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Thanks Grey, Isn't it funny how managing pills and when to take them becomes such a big part of out day? I am sorry about your friend. It does make us weepy to see so much suffering and at the same time how blessed we are that so may people care! God bles you- ( who is being sooo good and resting a lot!)jg singletary wrote: Hey , NAC has been used in several trial studies and some doctors use it on

their patients. There is a good article on this group's home page about the benefits of NAC. Pull it up and read. I use it along with neprinol and predisone. I take all of the heart meds with breakfast and work in Nac and neprinol later in the day. Don't know if it is doing any good, but I seem to be doing better than I was a year ago. Rehab and kidney stint has helped a lot. Went to walmart to pick up meds for wife and ran into a friend's wife who is sick with cancer. Got a big hug and she whispered (sorry you are so sick). I thought about how sick she is with cancer and how much pain and suffering she has to look forward to. Been weepy ever since. She is such a beautiful person. Stay Healthy Grey IPF 10--05 Re: howdy Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thanks ! wrote: Hi Girls Here a article on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I saw in U of Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP 8/00 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119 denise randel wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday

Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same

decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi , I can't believe I didn't think of that before. I keep wasting so much time trying to relocate info has sent us and I keep getting meds and vitamins confused. Since getting sick I feel like my life has become so busy just managing info and doctor appts. I don't know how I wopuld manage if I had to work too! Take care- Sarcoid/PF 3/06linda arnold wrote: , I have tried to put any and all web pages on this

monster and meds in a folder so that I can always look things up and my O2 is fine just "OLD~TIMERS" at my house. HP 6/06denise randel wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote:

Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> >

Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

, Thanks for the info on NAC. I read up on it again and glad I am taking it. Now I have a new question. What is naprinol and what is it for? When I tried to look it up online it says it is the same as tylenol. Is this true? I think we should start giving you a stipend for research manager. Thanks- Sarcoid/PF 3/06 wrote: Hi Girls Here a article on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I

saw in U of Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP 8/00 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119 denise randel wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce,

linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I bought NAC at the health food store and am wondering what the correct dosage would be. One a day or more. wrote: Hi Girls Here a article on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I saw in U of Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP 8/00 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119 denise randel

wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take

care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread

that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi , I was told to start with one a day. a lot of people are taking

three 600 mg per day. I've had a little stomach problem so I'm back to one a

day. I would ask the Dr. but three a day is the goal I'm working for.

My primary Dr took me off everything for a while to get my tummy

straightened out. God Bless...

Peggy 09/04 ipf

> I bought NAC at the health food store and am wondering what the correct dosage

> would be. One a day or more.

>

> wrote: Hi Girls Here a article

> on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I saw in U of

> Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP 8/00

>

> http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119

>

>

>

> denise randel wrote:

> Hi Peggy,

> I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I

> have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin

> mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember

> the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my

> brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy

>

> Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad

> news...Do you know something I don't

> ..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with my

> Dr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..

> Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party..

> " Happy Birthday Chuck "

>

> Peggy 09/04 ipf

>

>> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party

>> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have

>> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of

>> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can

>> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol

>>

>> looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to

>> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.

>>

>> where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except

>> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??

>>

>> Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a

>> busy signal. hope all is well with you.

>>

>> peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i

>> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as

>> you did when the time comes......

>>

>> i hope everyone is doing well.

>>

>> luv ya bunches!

>>

>> jaime in houston PF 10-05

>>

>> ps....hello to all the newbies!

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

Thanks, I did start taking two a day and then stopped when my cough got better. I will take one day again.Peggy wrote: Hi , I was told to start with one a day. a lot of people are takingthree 600 mg per day. I've had a little stomach problem so I'm back to one aday. I would ask the Dr. but three a day is the goal I'm working for.My primary Dr took me off everything for a while to get my tummystraightened out. God Bless...Peggy 09/04 ipf> I bought NAC at the health food store and am

wondering what the correct dosage> would be. One a day or more.> > <kpoooh9> wrote: Hi Girls Here a article> on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I saw in U of> Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP 8/00> > http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119> > > > denise randel <dnsrndl> wrote:> Hi Peggy,> I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I> have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin> mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember> the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my> brain is suddenly 90- and I can't

remember anything. Dingy > > Peggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad> news...Do you know something I don't> ..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with my> Dr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..> Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party..> "Happy Birthday Chuck"> > Peggy 09/04 ipf> >> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party>> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have>> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of>> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can>> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol>> >> looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to>> Louisiana to pick them up so i will

definitely be offline that day.>> >> where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except>> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??>> >> Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a>> busy signal. hope all is well with you.>> >> peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i>> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as>> you did when the time comes......>> >> i hope everyone is doing well.>> >> luv ya bunches!>> >> jaime in houston PF 10-05>> >> ps....hello to all the newbies!>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

most of us are taking 1800 mg/ day. 600 three times a day.

Re: howdy

I bought NAC at the health food store and am wondering what the correct dosage would be. One a day or more. wrote:

Hi Girls Here a article on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I saw in U of Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP 8/00

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119

denise randel wrote:

Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote:

Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

These names are all the same for 4-acetamidophenol Synonyms: abensanil, acamol, acetagesic, alpinyl, alvedon, anaflon, anelix, anhiba, calpol, datril, dirox, doliprane, dymadon, enelfa, eneril, exdol, febrilix, febrolin, fendon, finimal, hedex, homoolan, lonarid, lyteca syrup, multin, panadol, phendon, tylenol, valdol, valgesic, N-(p-hydroxyphenyl)acetamide, acetaminophen, naprinol, 4-hydroxyacetanilide, paracetamol, numerous further trade names P UIP 8/00 denise randel wrote: , Thanks for the info on NAC. I read up on it again and glad I am taking it. Now I have a new question. What is naprinol and what is it for? When I tried to look it up online it says it is the same as tylenol. Is this true? I think we should start giving you a stipend for research manager. Thanks- Sarcoid/PF 3/06 wrote: Hi Girls Here a article on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I saw in U of Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP

8/00 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119 denise randel wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back

at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair. lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling

you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thanks ! Do people take it for pain or for inflamation? wrote: These names are all the same for 4-acetamidophenol Synonyms: abensanil, acamol, acetagesic, alpinyl, alvedon, anaflon, anelix, anhiba, calpol, datril, dirox, doliprane, dymadon, enelfa, eneril, exdol,

febrilix, febrolin, fendon, finimal, hedex, homoolan, lonarid, lyteca syrup, multin, panadol, phendon, tylenol, valdol, valgesic, N-(p-hydroxyphenyl)acetamide, acetaminophen, naprinol, 4-hydroxyacetanilide, paracetamol, numerous further trade names P UIP 8/00 denise randel wrote: , Thanks for the info on NAC. I read up on it again and glad I am taking it. Now I have a new question. What is naprinol and what is it for? When I tried to look it up online it says it is the same as tylenol. Is this true? I think we should start giving you a stipend for research manager. Thanks- Sarcoid/PF 3/06 wrote: Hi Girls Here a article on NAC. the Doc Hunninghake mentioned in article is the Doc I saw in U of Iowa Hospital on Tuesday P UIP 8/00 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518119 denise randel wrote: Hi Peggy, I hope you are still online and see this message-or someone else knows. I have been taking NAC since everyone recommended it and thought it was to thin mucous. Do I have it confused with something else? And does anyone remember the post that gave us the info on it? I think I need more oxygen because my brain is suddenly 90- and I can't remember anything. Dingy Peggy wrote: Howdy back at ya, I haven't had bad news...Do you know something I don't..LOL.. I have a call in to discuss all the ins and outs for real with myDr... No bad news yet.. I only expect GOOD stuff..Take care and have FUN at Chuck's party.."Happy Birthday Chuck"Peggy 09/04 ipf> i sure am tired tonight. finished all the food for chuck's party> tomorrow night except the jambalya. that won't take long. all i have> left is to pick up the cake tomorrow and decorate. i have both of> his parents getting him at different times tomorrow so that i can> keep him out of the house and my hair.

lol> > looking forward to seeing my kids saturday. i am driving to> Louisiana to pick them up so i will definitely be offline that day.> > where has everyone been? not seen anyone on messenger lately except> joyce, linda arnold and linda reeves.....is everyone in hiding??> > Barb, tried calling you this evening, kept getting nothing but a> busy signal. hope all is well with you.> > peggy i am so sorry to hear the bad news about your transplant.....i> dread that day too. i am almost sure i will get the same decision as> you did when the time comes......> > i hope everyone is doing well.> > luv ya bunches!> > jaime in houston PF 10-05> > ps....hello to all the newbies!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________