RemedySpot.com

Re: white noise in-ear plugs --Review!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

https://www.soundmachinesdirect.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SLEEP-EZEHere is the site to order the white noise ear plugs. Write if you have any other questions. Mike To: "soundsensitivity " <soundsensitivity > Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:15 PM Subject: white noise in-ear plugs --Review!

I just got the white noise in-ear plugs that I ordered from Sleep-Eze.I have never tried any ear plugs that made sound. Only regular ear plugs. I never liked the muffled silence of regular ear plugs. That said, I have to say that I love the difference of having plugs that make sound. It is sort of like rushing water or I would say a basic white noise sound. They do block out a lot of noise. Mostly because they make noise themselves. It calms and relaxes me, like fans and white noise machines always do for me. And block out trigger noises while allowing you to hear some voices,

depending on how loud you set

the volume control. Full volume blocks out most of the sounds that I think would bother most Miso sufferers. I will try it tonight to see if it will block out my wife's snoring. I absolutely adore my wife, but man does she snore loudly! I lose a lot of sound sleep because of it. I am going on a trip starting Wednesday so I will get to test it out in a lot of settings. I think for the price, under $200.00 that they are a fantastic deal and a very affordable way of coping with this crazy problem that we have. I wish I had these many years ago. For people that have been avoiding situations this may just open up some doors. They look just like a typical hearing aid in your ear, nothing that anyone would ever comment on or probably even notice, especially if

you are a woman and can cover your ears with your hair. Good luck, Mike To: "soundsensitivity " <soundsensitivity > Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:08 PM Subject: white noise in-ear plugs

https://www.soundmachinesdirect.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SLEEP-EZE I just ordered these in-ear white noise ear plugs.They cost under $200.00 shipping included. Read the info and see if it sounds good to any of you. They shipped today but I will be gone till Monday at which time I will give a review. They seem to be designed to

block out snoring( something I am

badly in need of!) but I am thinking that they will work to block out other trigger noiseswhile awake. I imagine that they look pretty much like regular ear plugs which is great. And the price is right!They also sell what I consider to be the best white noise machine. The Marpac. I hope this helps and I will tell you all about it next week when I get home.Mike

Guest guest

Hrmm thanks for the info...I find the White Noise sound soothing too based on the website one. Might be worth checking out for some situations for me.My question is, does it effect your ability to hear outside of the noise? Like you said, regular ear plugs make it hard to hear and you get muffled sounds...how is it with these?Subject: white noise in-ear plugs --Review!To: "soundsensitivity " <soundsensitivity >Date: Monday, June 18, 2012, 10:15 PM

I just got the white noise in-ear plugs that I ordered from Sleep-Eze.I have never tried any ear plugs that made sound. Only regular ear plugs. I never liked the muffled silence of regular ear plugs. That said, I have to say that I love the difference of having plugs that make sound. It is sort of like rushing water or I would say a basic white noise sound. They do block out a lot of noise. Mostly because they make noise themselves. It calms and relaxes me, like fans and white noise machines always do for me. And block out trigger noises while allowing you to hear some voices, depending on how loud you set

the volume control. Full volume blocks out most of the sounds that I think would bother most Miso sufferers. I will try it tonight to see if it will block out my wife's snoring. I absolutely adore my wife, but man does she snore loudly! I lose a lot of sound sleep because of it. I am going on a trip starting Wednesday so I will get to test it out in a lot of settings. I think for the price, under $200.00 that they are a fantastic deal and a very affordable way of coping with this crazy problem that we have. I wish I had these many years ago. For people that have been avoiding situations this may just open up some doors. They look just like a typical hearing aid in your ear, nothing that anyone would ever comment on or probably even notice, especially if

you are a woman and can cover your ears with your hair. Good luck, Mike To: "soundsensitivity " <soundsensitivity > Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:08 PM Subject: white noise in-ear plugs

https://www.soundmachinesdirect.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SLEEP-EZE I just ordered these in-ear white noise ear plugs.They cost under $200.00 shipping included. Read the info and see if it sounds good to any of you. They shipped today but I will be gone till Monday at which time I will give a review. They seem to be designed to

badly in need of!) but I am thinking that they will work to block out other trigger noiseswhile awake. I imagine that they look pretty much like regular ear plugs which is great. And the price is right!They also sell what I consider to be the best white noise machine. The Marpac. I hope this helps and I will tell you all about it next week when I get home.Mike

Guest guest

Well ,so far I can hear voices, which to me is the important thing, even with some white noise. You just have to adjust the volume for each situation. The noise seems to block out the triggers well, while still allowing for voice recognition. Total sound blocking ear plugs don't allow for conversation or listening to voices.It's not perfect, but a pretty good compromise, under the absurd circumstances. Mike To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:23 AM Subject: Re: white noise in-ear plugs --Review!

Hrmm thanks for the info...I find the White Noise sound soothing too based on the website one. Might be worth checking out for some situations for me.My question is, does it effect your ability to hear outside of the noise? Like you said, regular ear plugs make it hard to hear and you get muffled sounds...how is it with these?Subject: white noise in-ear plugs --Review!To: "soundsensitivity " <soundsensitivity >Date: Monday, June 18, 2012, 10:15 PM

I just got the white noise in-ear plugs that I ordered from Sleep-Eze.I have never tried any ear plugs that made sound. Only regular ear plugs. I never liked the muffled silence of regular ear plugs. That said, I have to say that I love the difference of having plugs that make sound. It is sort of like rushing water or I would say a basic white noise sound. They do block out a lot of noise. Mostly because they make noise themselves. It calms and relaxes me, like fans and white noise machines always do for me. And block out trigger noises while allowing you to hear some voices,

depending on how loud you set

Guest guest

, you said you would not consider sleeping in separate rooms. Why not? If

snoring is a problem and you have an extra room, that seems a perfect solution.

It doesn't mean you don't love each other. In fact, I think it means you love

each other more, because you want everyone to be comfortable and rested.

>

>

>  

> >https://www.soundmachinesdirect.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SLEEP-EZE

> >

> >

> >Here is the site to order the white noise ear plugs. 

> >

> >

> >Write if you have any other questions. 

> >

> >

> >Mike 

> >

> > 

> >

> >

> >

> >________________________________

> >

> >To: " soundsensitivity " <soundsensitivity >

> >Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:15 PM

> >Subject: white noise in-ear plugs --Review!

> >

> >

> >I just got the white noise in-ear plugs that I ordered from Sleep-Eze.

> >

> >

> >I have never tried any ear plugs that made sound. Only regular ear plugs. I

never liked the muffled silence of regular ear plugs. 

> >

> >

> >That said, I have to say that I love the difference of having plugs that make

sound. 

> >

> >

> >It is sort of like rushing water or I would say a basic white noise sound.

They do block out a lot of noise. Mostly because they make noise themselves. 

> >It calms and relaxes me, like fans and white noise machines always do for me.

And block out trigger noises while allowing you to hear some voices, depending 

> >on how loud you set the volume control. Full volume blocks out most of the

sounds that I think would bother most Miso sufferers. 

> >I will try it tonight to see if it will block out my wife's snoring. I

absolutely adore my wife, but man does she snore loudly! I lose a lot of sound

sleep because of it. 

> >I am going on a trip starting Wednesday so I will get to test it out in a lot

of settings. 

> >

> >

> >I think for the price, under $200.00 that they are a fantastic deal and a

very affordable way of coping with this crazy problem that we have. I wish I had

these many 

> >years ago. For people that have been avoiding situations this may just open

up some doors. 

> >

> >

> >They look just like a typical hearing aid in your ear, nothing that anyone

would ever comment on or probably even notice, especially if you are a woman and

can cover 

> >your ears with your hair. 

> > 

> > Good luck, 

> >Mike

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:08 PM

> >Subject: white noise in-ear plugs

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> https://www.soundmachinesdirect.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SLEEP-EZEÂ\

> >

> >

> >I just ordered these in-ear white noise ear plugs.

> >

> >

> >They cost under $200.00 shipping included. 

> >Read the info and see if it sounds good to any of you. 

> >They shipped today but I will be gone till Monday at which time I will give a

review. 

> >They seem to be designed to block out snoring( something I am badly in need

of!) but I am thinking that they will work to block out other trigger noises

> >while awake.  I imagine that they look pretty much like regular ear plugs

which is great. 

> >And the price is right!

> >

> >

> >They also sell what I consider to be the best white noise machine. The

Marpac. 

> >

> >

> >I hope this helps and I will tell you all about it next week when I get home.

> >

> >

> >Mike

> >

> >

> >

> >=

>

Guest guest

, thanks for the review. A couple more questions:

- do they block voices less than regular earplugs do because they don't fit in

the ear so tightly? Do they just insert in rather than having to compress them,

then expanding inside your ear?

- is the white noise similar to the white noise from online sound generators

that give you a choice of white, brown or pink? I'm another person who only

likes the brown noise.

Thanks,

Liesa

>

> Well ,so far I can hear voices, which to me is the important thing, even with

some white noise. You just have 

> to adjust the volume for each situation. The noise seems to block out the

triggers well, while still allowing for 

> voice recognition. Total sound blocking ear plugs don't allow for conversation

or listening to voices.

>

> It's not perfect, but a pretty good compromise, under the absurd

circumstances. 

>

> Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I have very tiny ear canals and wonder if these would even stay in my ear, even

with the smallest fit. I have trouble keeping tiny little earbuds to stay in

place.

>

>

> >

> >Subject: white noise in-ear plugs --Review!

> >Date: Monday, June 18, 2012, 10:15 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >I just got the white noise in-ear plugs that I ordered from Sleep-Eze.

> >

> >

> >I have never tried any ear plugs that made sound. Only regular ear plugs. I

never liked the muffled silence of regular ear plugs. 

> >

> >

> >That said, I have to say that I love the difference of having plugs that make

sound. 

> >

> >

> >It is sort of like rushing water or I would say a basic white noise sound.

They do block out a lot of noise. Mostly because they make noise themselves. 

> >It calms and relaxes me, like fans and white noise machines always do for me.

And block out trigger noises while allowing you to hear some voices, depending 

> >on how loud you set the volume control. Full volume blocks out most of the

sounds that I think would bother most Miso sufferers. 

> >I will try it tonight to see if it will block out my wife's snoring. I

absolutely adore my wife, but man does she snore loudly! I lose a lot of sound

sleep because of it. 

> >I am going on a trip starting Wednesday so I will get to test it out in a lot

of settings. 

> >

> >

> >I think for the price, under $200.00 that they are a fantastic deal and a

very affordable way of coping with this crazy problem that we have. I wish I had

these many 

> >years ago. For people that have been avoiding situations this may just open

up some doors. 

> >

> >

> >They look just like a typical hearing aid in your ear, nothing that anyone

would ever comment on or probably even notice, especially if you are a woman and

can cover 

> >your ears with your hair. 

> > 

> > Good luck, 

> >Mike

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:08 PM

> >Subject: white noise in-ear plugs

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> https://www.soundmachinesdirect.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SLEEP-EZEÂ\

> >

> >

> >I just ordered these in-ear white noise ear plugs.

> >

> >

> >They cost under $200.00 shipping included. 

> >Read the info and see if it sounds good to any of you. 

> >They shipped today but I will be gone till Monday at which time I will give a

review. 

> >They seem to be designed to block out snoring( something I am badly in need

of!) but I am thinking that they will work to block out other trigger noises

> >while awake.  I imagine that they look pretty much like regular ear plugs

which is great. 

> >And the price is right!

> >

> >

> >They also sell what I consider to be the best white noise machine. The

Marpac. 

> >

> >

> >I hope this helps and I will tell you all about it next week when I get home.

> >

> >

> >Mike

> >

> >

>