RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Infections

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You all really should look into Laminine!google itDennis To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:45 PM Subject: Re: Infections

My heart goes out to you. I have the same problem with antibiotics, especially cipro. I do not have a rife machine yet but I can offer some other sugestions.

If the infection is inside the ear, try colloidal silver, you can just drop it in. If the infection is on the outside of the ear, I would try oil of oregano. To my knowledge it is the most powerful natural antibiotic.

Phoenix

>

> As far as I know, the only thing that is really wrong with me is that I

> have 4 antibiotic resistant bacterial infections on the surface of my ear.

> At least 1 of these infections goes back about 20 years. I have not been

> able to get rid of them. I recently tried cipro, and it just about killed

> me, with little effect on my infections. Does anybody know about

> infections???

>

Guest guest

Maybe you could try Staph infections in the direction someone else did i know. she hit it with MRSA Frequency-sets. Sounds like you got the Medical Resistant kind. Inner ear inf. and swimmers ear is something i added after the MRSA myselfi ran a EMEM System in contact mode - means gas tubes with body contact. i would not use pyrex or quartz tubes in this matter. running within a short time interval of 6 hours each treatment helped the person i know kicking out the MRSA. i would guess that is because the infection was pretty heavy. colloidal silver up to the amount of a 1/4 pint / 250ml or even 1/2 pint/500ml a day (drinking) can support the effect of healing i was

told a lot. but that is probably something each one has to find out adjustet to their body. the hints i gave are no medical advice. it is just for personal entertainment. consult your physician. To: Rife Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 2:45 AM Subject: Re: Infections

My heart goes out to you. I have the same problem with antibiotics, especially cipro. I do not have a rife machine yet but I can offer some other sugestions. If the infection is inside the ear, try colloidal silver, you can just drop it in. If the infection is on the outside of the ear, I would try oil of oregano. To my knowledge it is the most powerful natural antibiotic. Phoenix>> As far as I know, the only thing that is really wrong with me is that I> have 4 antibiotic resistant bacterial infections on the surface of my ear.> At least 1 of these infections goes back about 20 years. I have not been> able to get rid of them. I recently tried cipro, and it just about killed> me, with little effect on my infections. Does anybody know

about> infections???>------------------------------------

Guest guest

collodial silver is well worth looking into...........it has been very helpful with my crohns when other more potent drugs have failed.......i think there is a yahoo forum for colloidal silver......well worth you time......joe To: "Rife " <Rife > Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 3:33 PM Subject: Re: Re: Infections

Maybe you could try Staph infections in the direction someone else did i know. she hit it with MRSA Frequency-sets. Sounds like you got the Medical Resistant kind. Inner ear inf. and swimmers ear is something i added after the MRSA myselfi ran a EMEM System in contact mode - means gas tubes with body contact. i would not use pyrex or quartz tubes in this matter. running within a short time interval of 6 hours each treatment helped the person i know kicking out the MRSA. i would guess that is because the infection was pretty heavy. colloidal silver up to the amount of a 1/4 pint / 250ml or even 1/2 pint/500ml a day (drinking) can support the effect of healing i was

told a lot. but that is probably something each one has to find out adjustet to their body. the hints i gave are no medical advice. it is just for personal entertainment. consult your physician. To: Rife Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 2:45 AM Subject: Re: Infections

My heart goes out to you. I have the same problem with antibiotics, especially cipro. I do not have a rife machine yet but I can offer some other sugestions. If the infection is inside the ear, try colloidal silver, you can just drop it in. If the infection is on the outside of the ear, I would try oil of oregano. To my knowledge it is the most powerful natural antibiotic. Phoenix>> As far as I know, the only thing that is really wrong with me is that I> have 4 antibiotic resistant bacterial infections on the surface of my ear.> At least 1 of these infections goes back about 20 years. I have not been> able to get rid of them. I recently tried cipro, and it just about killed> me, with little effect on my

infections. Does anybody know

about> infections???>------------------------------------