RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yea Nik and Eva are the same people who say you can think yourself thin. I watched them "cure" a 4S sufferer on British TV. It seemed absurd to me. Sent from my iPhone

I received a comment from the Today Show youtube video on misophonia:

COMMENT: "To anyone who reads this, there is something I've heard of that has been known to CURE misophonia. Thats right, cure. I haven't tried it yet myself (I'm a misophonia sufferer), but its called VISUAL CODING DISPLACEMENT THERAPY. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and have even tried some of its techniques on my own which do relieve the feelings somewhat. I guess I need an actual therapist though to have the & #65279; full effect. I wish all of you the best of luck!"

After reading this comment, I found the psychotherapist husband/wife couple who have actually patented this technique. On their website ( http://www.speakman.tv/index.htm ), they describe it this way:

"Traditional therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy, Counselling, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) and Life Coaching work for some of the people, some of the time. Qualified in all of these traditional therapies, we have uniquely combined them with many of our own developed therapies such as Visual Coding Displacement Therapy (VCDT)TM to create our groundbreaking Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM, which achieves results for all of the people all of the time."

I have not tried this, but if anyone is interested in pursuing it, please let us all know if it works for you.

Kat

Guest guest

I'd be interested in learning more about this.Sent from my iPhone

COMMENT: "To anyone who reads this, there is something I've heard of that has been known to CURE misophonia. Thats right, cure. I haven't tried it yet myself (I'm a misophonia sufferer), but its called VISUAL CODING DISPLACEMENT THERAPY. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and have even tried some of its techniques on my own which do relieve the feelings somewhat. I guess I need an actual therapist though to have the & #65279; full effect. I wish all of you the best of luck!"

After reading this comment, I found the psychotherapist husband/wife couple who have actually patented this technique. On their website ( http://www.speakman.tv/index.htm ), they describe it this way:

"Traditional therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy, Counselling, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) and Life Coaching work for some of the people, some of the time. Qualified in all of these traditional therapies, we have uniquely combined them with many of our own developed therapies such as Visual Coding Displacement Therapy (VCDT)TM to create our groundbreaking Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM, which achieves results for all of the people all of the time."

I have not tried this, but if anyone is interested in pursuing it, please let us all know if it works for you.

Kat

Guest guest

First of all, there is no cure for SPD/Misophonia and it isn't psychologically

based, so psychotherapy isn't going to cure it. The only thing that therapy can

do is help people cope with the condition and that is hit or miss at best. Even

claims for being able to help all people cope with it is suspicious. Saying

things like " we can cure everybody " is, at the very least, irresponsible. They

sound like dangerous quacks who have no idea what they're talking about.

>

> I received a comment from the Today Show youtube video on misophonia:

>

> COMMENT: " To anyone who reads this, there is something I've heard of that has

been known to CURE misophonia. Thats right, cure. I haven't tried it yet myself

(I'm a misophonia sufferer), but its called VISUAL CODING DISPLACEMENT THERAPY.

I've heard nothing but good things about it, and have even tried some of its

techniques on my own which do relieve the feelings somewhat. I guess I need an

actual therapist though to have the & #65279; full effect. I wish all of you the

best of luck! "

>

>

> After reading this comment, I found the psychotherapist husband/wife couple

who have actually patented this technique. On their website (

http://www.speakman.tv/index.htm ), they describe it this way:

>

> " Traditional therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT),

Psychotherapy, Counselling, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) and Life Coaching

work for some of the people, some of the time. Qualified in all of these

traditional therapies, we have uniquely combined them with many of our own

developed therapies such as Visual Coding Displacement Therapy (VCDT)TM to

create our groundbreaking Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM, which achieves

results for all of the people all of the time. "

>

> I have not tried this, but if anyone is interested in pursuing it, please let

us all know if it works for you.

>

> Kat

>

Guest guest

You really have to watch them "cure" this lady in 20 minutes. It's so bogus. First they claim it's 100% learned. You know the old, what I consider garbage, of bad experience while being subjected to sound. Then they address that experience and like magic, sounds no longer bother you. It's a miracle! It's laughable. Sent from my iPhone

First of all, there is no cure for SPD/Misophonia and it isn't psychologically based, so psychotherapy isn't going to cure it. The only thing that therapy can do is help people cope with the condition and that is hit or miss at best. Even claims for being able to help all people cope with it is suspicious. Saying things like "we can cure everybody" is, at the very least, irresponsible. They sound like dangerous quacks who have no idea what they're talking about.

>

>

> COMMENT: "To anyone who reads this, there is something I've heard of that has been known to CURE misophonia. Thats right, cure. I haven't tried it yet myself (I'm a misophonia sufferer), but its called VISUAL CODING DISPLACEMENT THERAPY. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and have even tried some of its techniques on my own which do relieve the feelings somewhat. I guess I need an actual therapist though to have the & #65279; full effect. I wish all of you the best of luck!"

>

>

> After reading this comment, I found the psychotherapist husband/wife couple who have actually patented this technique. On their website ( http://www.speakman.tv/index.htm ), they describe it this way:

>

> "Traditional therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy, Counselling, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) and Life Coaching work for some of the people, some of the time. Qualified in all of these traditional therapies, we have uniquely combined them with many of our own developed therapies such as Visual Coding Displacement Therapy (VCDT)TM to create our groundbreaking Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM, which achieves results for all of the people all of the time."

>

> I have not tried this, but if anyone is interested in pursuing it, please let us all know if it works for you.

>

> Kat

>

Guest guest

I searched the internet (first 100 hits) and found no reputable sites discussing Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM or Visual Coding Displacement Therapy (VCDT)TM. Real treatments get real coverage, so this is unlikely to be effective. More likely a scam.

Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 3:23 PM

To: Soundsensitivity

Subject: Re: Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM

First of all, there is no cure for SPD/Misophonia and it isn't psychologically based, so psychotherapy isn't going to cure it. The only thing that therapy can do is help people cope with the condition and that is hit or miss at best. Even claims for being able to help all people cope with it is suspicious. Saying things like "we can cure everybody" is, at the very least, irresponsible. They sound like dangerous quacks who have no idea what they're talking about. >> I received a comment from the Today Show youtube video on misophonia:> > COMMENT: "To anyone who reads this, there is something I've heard of that has been known to CURE misophonia. Thats right, cure. I haven't tried it yet myself (I'm a misophonia sufferer), but its called VISUAL CODING DISPLACEMENT THERAPY. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and have even tried some of its techniques on my own which do relieve the feelings somewhat. I guess I need an actual therapist though to have the & #65279; full effect. I wish all of you the best of luck!"> > > After reading this comment, I found the psychotherapist husband/wife couple who have actually patented this technique. On their website ( http://www.speakman.tv/index.htm ), they describe it this way:> > "Traditional therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy, Counselling, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) and Life Coaching work for some of the people, some of the time. Qualified in all of these traditional therapies, we have uniquely combined them with many of our own developed therapies such as Visual Coding Displacement Therapy (VCDT)TM to create our groundbreaking Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM, which achieves results for all of the people all of the time."> > I have not tried this, but if anyone is interested in pursuing it, please let us all know if it works for you.> > Kat>

Guest guest

I saw this and thought it really sounded too good to be true! I couldn't afford it anyway, much less adding in the cost of a trip to England! BUT if it works for those who've had it, I am happy for them! To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 12:49 PM Subject: Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM

Kat

Guest guest

PLEEEEEASE. Put a comment in wherever that post is so that people who come

along later aren't fooled by these people. Thank you!!!!

>

> > I received a comment from the Today Show youtube video on misophonia:

> >

> > COMMENT: " To anyone who reads this, there is something I've heard of that

has been known to CURE misophonia. Thats right, cure. I haven't tried it yet

myself (I'm a misophonia sufferer), but its called VISUAL CODING DISPLACEMENT

THERAPY. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and have even tried some

of its techniques on my own which do relieve the feelings somewhat. I guess I

need an actual therapist though to have the & #65279; full effect. I wish all of

you the best of luck! "

> >

> > After reading this comment, I found the psychotherapist husband/wife couple

> >

> > " Traditional therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT),

Psychotherapy, Counselling, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) and Life Coaching

> >

> > I have not tried this, but if anyone is interested in pursuing it, please

let us all know if it works for you.

> >

> > Kat

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

i agree 100%

Subject: Re: Re: Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTMTo: Soundsensitivity Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 8:22 PM

I searched the internet (first 100 hits) and found no reputable sites discussing Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM or Visual Coding Displacement Therapy (VCDT)TM. Real treatments get real coverage, so this is unlikely to be effective. More likely a scam.

Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 3:23 PM

To: Soundsensitivity

Subject: Re: Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM

First of all, there is no cure for SPD/Misophonia and it isn't psychologically based, so psychotherapy isn't going to cure it. The only thing that therapy can do is help people cope with the condition and that is hit or miss at best. Even claims for being able to help all people cope with it is suspicious. Saying things like "we can cure everybody" is, at the very least, irresponsible. They sound like dangerous quacks who have no idea what they're talking about. >> I received a comment from the Today Show youtube video on misophonia:> > COMMENT: "To anyone who reads this, there is something I've heard of that has been known to CURE misophonia. Thats right, cure. I

haven't tried it yet myself (I'm a misophonia sufferer), but its called VISUAL CODING DISPLACEMENT THERAPY. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and have even tried some of its techniques on my own which do relieve the feelings somewhat. I guess I need an actual therapist though to have the & #65279; full effect. I wish all of you the best of luck!"> > > After reading this comment, I found the psychotherapist husband/wife couple who have actually patented this technique. On their website ( http://www.speakman.tv/index.htm ), they describe it this way:> > "Traditional therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychotherapy, Counselling, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) and Life Coaching work for some of the people, some of the time. Qualified in all of these traditional therapies, we have uniquely combined them with many

of our own developed therapies such as Visual Coding Displacement Therapy (VCDT)TM to create our groundbreaking Schema Conditioning PsychotherapyTM, which achieves results for all of the people all of the time."> > I have not tried this, but if anyone is interested in pursuing it, please let us all know if it works for you.> > Kat>

Guest guest

Lotsa sharks swim in the water, prepare yourselves for MANY MORE in the near

future.

Please do your homework before you pay one penny for any 'therapy'.

Dr. J

Guest guest

I watched this video. So this " doctor " waved a watch in front of her and said

" Moosh, blink " and she blinked her eyes. Did this four times and she felt the

" demons " go out of her.... http://www.angelacummins.com/vcdt

Little weird, I think it is more complicated than that.

>

>

> COMMENT: " To anyone who reads this, there is something I've heard of that has

been known to CURE misophonia. Thats right, cure. I haven't tried it yet myself

(I'm a misophonia sufferer), but its called VISUAL CODING DISPLACEMENT THERAPY.

I've heard nothing but good things about it, and have even tried some of its

techniques on my own which do relieve the feelings somewhat. I guess I need an

actual therapist though to have the & #65279; full effect. I wish all of you the

best of luck! "

>

>

> After reading this comment, I found the psychotherapist husband/wife couple

>

> " Traditional therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT),

>

> I have not tried this, but if anyone is interested in pursuing it, please let

us all know if it works for you.

>

> Kat

>

Guest Chris Barnes

Please take my advice as someone who had experience of vcdt with craig price. promised a cure and charged £500 for one session with total failure when asked for a refund he told police i was harassing him and i face prison if i contact him again. He is now under investigation by Police for fraud.

Guest Bea

Thank you for posting your experience with Craig Price. I've corresponded with both him and the Speakmans about possibly treating lifelong intense misophonia. The Speakmans cost,asmy Dadsays "Hal as much as a used car". Are you the police officer who had to use a spear in the session with Craig Price? Sorry for your bad experience, but I'm still intrigued why the young girl in the video on Craig Price's home page seems to have been insta-cured after 1 session? I wonder if the cure was long lasting, or just post-hypnotic calm?

If you wouldn't mind responding here - did you seek misphonia treatment or was the therapy for another issue? Thanks!! There's GOT TO be a cure!

Please take my advice as someone who had experience of vcdt with craig price. promised a cure and charged £500 for one session with total failure when asked for a refund he told police i was harassing him and i face prison if i contact him again. He is now under investigation by Police for fraud.