RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Myriam,

I'm not sure what to say on how I felt on the Biaxin, but it was really bad. I ended up in the emergency room. I had fever and my whole body hurt. That was only after 2 doses. So my doctor told me to quit taking it for a month and we start again on different medications which he started slowly, one at a time and then increased the strength and then after several months I had worked up to taking my 3 drug cocktail. I can't say I never had any other reactions from those three, but I tolerated them, they did the job, and I'm very happy to be off them for now. It took me about 2 1/2 years. Best of luck in Denver. Take care.

Jan in St. Louis

From: Roland Kreml <opa.litayahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: To: bronchiectasis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 11:33 AM

Joy, Jan, & Chacha

I got an appointment for the National Jewish hospital for the 27 of June, because they wanted a sputum specimen, and MAC,(macobacterium avian) grows very slowly, they send me some literature-where it say that in one year in the States 2 people out 100.000 get this illness. Jan how did we get so lucky. I'm glad Joy you're feeling better.

Stay well Myriam

From: joy <endiandralizzy (DOT) com.au>To: "bronchiectasis@ yahoogroups. com" <bronchiectasis@ yahoogroups. com>Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 10:34:04 AMSubject: Re: question-anaestheti cs

Hi Lee,Sorry taken some time replying re surgery / anaesthetics recovery. With 20+ surgeries by 20 yrs old (mostly ENT or related). I realised eventually I had a hard time ‘surfacing’ & recovering. It’s hard enough to breathe after surgery, so much pain, airway bruising - but with a chest incision ...! aowwhhh! It may be a cliche some things get easier the more you experience / do. But this kind I think no, definitely not. I hope you’re getting some TLC and nursing..... . .the least you deserve after all you do for others. It really does take time - AND nurturing to heal. Hope by this time you’re feeling much much better... And getting the help you need.:)

Joy

Guest guest

Dear Bob ,Thank you for replying but in the end you are right of course. If I love her and respect her, I should understand, as well as these things come with asperger, and the thing is, I want nothing more than to be indispensable to that person, but this also means I have to leave some of my emotional responses at rest. Tone down my sensitivity sort to speak.regards,C. From:

To: aspires-relationships Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 2:37 AMSubject: RE:

Underdog writes:"My lady was even so cruel in saying that she is thinking that she rather wants to be left alone with her books and hobbies and not be around with people. This is very hurtful for me to hear, because I love her company."This hit home for me. I greatly regret once telling my wife that I didn't need her company to be happy. This was literally true because I can get lost in a book, music or a movie or in solving a programming challenge, I can live in it, entirely wrapped up to the exclusion of everything else. However, she took it as the equivalent of my saying I could get along without her in my life which was not true. I wish I had never said it.My advise: resign yourself to getting apparently hurtful remarks, remember they

may be Spockisms and have nothing to do with the relationship as you see it. Give her space to do her solitary thing, just keep loving her and make yourself indispensible to her. Make sure to tell her about the importance of hugs and that you hope she enjoys giving and receiving them as much as you do but, if not, to cut you some slack anyway if she can. I am not an Aspie but my son is, diagnosed at age 50. I recognize some AS traits in myself. Bob

Guest guest

Thank you . It feels good to be back on this list with so many aware &

compassionate people. As for Helen, she is indeed a voice of reason & comfort.

But we musn't let her get a swelled head about it! :-) Thanks again . :-)

Peace, in Canada

> >

> > Hi again ,

> > I read your response to Kathy with great sadness. You have been a real

" tiger mom " and now in failing health, in fact if I understand properly, you are

dying, you reach out and give others the benefit of your experience. It is so

kind and generous for you to do so.

> >

> > I also liked your response to the new member in regards to her autistic

boyfriend. Some on the spectrum may be biting their tongues right now, thinking

how dare you counsel this woman to leave an autistic man. But, as you say, it's

not about the autism, it's about what she needs to do for herself.

> >

> > I am well acquainted with the life-long implications of childhood PTSD

myself. It's very different from adult PTSD. Except for a small percentage of

cases that go on to make spectacular messes of their own lives and those around

them, the majority of childhood PTSD sufferers live a life of service and self

denial to the serious detriment of their own health. Thank you for flagging her

up to this reality in your no-holds-barred reply. I would have said the same

thing.

> > cyber hugs,

> > Helen, also from Canada

> >

>