RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Results Naturopath.RE:dana pope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi !

I would love to be able to do that. Here is my challenge and if you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

My challenges:

1) I have two little ones with the extreme mouthing issues

2) They put everything in their mouths. So, if I am not providing chewys from speech therapy catalogues that are nontoxic, they will find something to put in their mouths. I am just trying to provide safe, non toxic things for them to mouth.

Does anyone have any suggestions besides up the minerals or it could be yeast or it could be parasites. We are working on all of those with anti virals, anti bacterials, anti fungals, and supplementing extra minerals.> > From: sassifrassilassi200 2 <myrubygirl@ ...>> Subject: Re: Live Blood Results from Naturopath.> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 7:56 PM> > > > > > > Wow, really? Ruby wasn't verbal until about 6 months ago. She's 3.5> now. She speaks in two words sentences. She can ask for what she wants> now, but can only answer certain 'yes' and 'no' questions. Before> biomeds she was pretty much completely nonverbal. She can say a> million words and her pronunciation is really coming in now, but still> not real

sentences. > > We started with a horrible naturopath, who I posted about here before,> he got us the MB12 and we use him for that, but nothing else! is> our better and new naturopath and he helped to recover a child while> he was still in school. Which was why I chose him. His wife works with> a friend of mine.> > So, right now we've given him Ruby's history and have done the> elimination diet. We just did the Live Blood and now waiting 6 weeks> to use the liver stuff. Then we do the system parasite stuff and then> if there is yeast at that point we use the BIO 82 for systemic yeast.> So I will keep you posted!> > Oh and Ruby toe walks, I forget if I mentioned that. I am really> wondering if the toe walking has anything to do with liver issues,> like liver inflammation or pain? I guess I'll see if it stops

while> treating her liver.> > Email me anytime!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > My daughter had her live blood done today at our naturopath's > > > > > clinic.> > > > > > I am still in shock over what they told us. They said her> > liver is > > > > > not> > > > > > functioning properly, basically her liver is 'done' is what she > > > > > said.> > > > > > She said it's> > > > > > overloaded. Her blood is full of parasites. So many parasites> > in the> >

> > > > blood they couldn't see if there was yeast. She also said> she has> > > > > > parasites in her organs.> > > > > > > > > > > > Anyway, our instructions are to cut everything we are doing> except> > > > > > chelation (the doctor was thrilled that we are chelating) and> > all we> > > > > > treat is her liver. We are using a product called R7 for 6> > weeks and> > > > > > then we test her blood again. So chelation and R7 for her liver.> > > > > > After 6 weeks we start something called R56 for the> parasites her> > > > > > blood and organs. We do both together. She said to never treat> > yeast> > > > > > and parasites together.> > > > > > > >

> > > > She basically told us not to worry too much about yeast> > because the> > > > > > liver needs to be treated before anything. Her blood also showed> > > > > > metals, you can actually see the metals wrapped around the> blood > > > > > cells.> > > > > > She told us the things like cordless phones, cell phones and> > > > > > electronics in general are horrible for our metal toxic kids.> > > > > > > > > > > > I am a bit scared to keep chelating without treating yeast,> > but they> > > > > > saw no yeast in her blood. I am going to treat for gut yeast > > > > > though, I> > > > > > know she will get some yeast in her gut from the ALA and> DMSA. Her> > > > >

> adrenals, pituatary, liver, bladder, spleen and more are all > > > > > affected> > > > > > in this.> > > > > > > > > > > > This really blew my mind. I guess Dr. Moulden is right. > > > > > > > > > > > > Just wanted to pass this on. It was great to get a look at> Ruby's> > > > > > blood and really see how affected she is. She told us that Ruby> > > > > > doesn't have leaky gut, this is very shocking to me. Does> anyone > > > > > have> > > > > > a child with autism and no leaky gut? Can I take her off of the > > > > > diet?> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >>

>>