RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

1st MMS-enema-experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, I know others have been curious about this protocol, so I will be the

guinea pig and share my experience to help others!

I did my first enema as instructed. I did however only start at 1/4 a dose

because of the " oral, inhalation & baths " I am already doing. I seemed to have

a good reaction to it and felt much better then when talking it orally. I felt

much stronger and was really surprised at my reaction! Maybe it has something

to do with by-passing the gut...as I know I have a lot of " junk " their. My goal

is to do it 2X a day at low dose and build up gradually from their.

I think it maybe like the " transdermal " where you can tolerate it better because

it doesn't have to go through the gut first. Anyways....if this is just like

having MMS deliverd via IV...and that effective....then I am on board 100

percent. Thus reaching a lot more pathogens then just taken it orally! Hope

this helps someone-Jodie L.

Guest guest

Lena, I understand the purpose of a CE. What I am confused about is using the

MMS enema. I thought that the MMS does not kill off the good bacteria in the

colon or gut....but who knows....It did work good however. J.L

>

> Hi all, I know others have been curious about this protocol, so I will

> be the guinea pig and share my experience to help others!

>

> I did my first enema as instructed. I did however only start at 1/4 a

> dose because of the " oral, inhalation & baths " I am already doing. I

> seemed to have a good reaction to it and felt much better then when

> talking it orally. I felt much stronger and was really surprised at my

> reaction! Maybe it has something to do with by-passing the gut...as I

> know I have a lot of " junk " their. My goal is to do it 2X a day at low

> dose and build up gradually from their.

>

> I think it maybe like the " transdermal " where you can tolerate it

> better because it doesn't have to go through the gut first.

> Anyways....if this is just like having MMS deliverd via IV...and that

> effective....then I am on board 100 percent. Thus reaching a lot more

> pathogens then just taken it orally! Hope this helps someone-Jodie L.

>

Guest guest

Hi, when doing slow/low volume/pressure colonics, as with the pink hot water bottle, 2-3 times a wk, will this disturb the floa balance?  i have the gut immobility deal and they really help be keep going, along with oxy powder. 

if it flushes out the good bacteria, will it not also flush out candia and other bad bacteria.  with low pressure just to hydrate the colon to keep it moving, is that enough to upset the balance?

thx

barbara

Lena, I understand the purpose of a CE. What I am confused about is using the MMS enema. I thought that the MMS does not kill off the good bacteria in the colon or gut....but who knows....It did work good however. J.L > > Hi all, I know others have been curious about this protocol, so I will

> be the guinea pig and share my experience to help others!> > I did my first enema as instructed. I did however only start at 1/4 a > dose because of the " oral, inhalation & baths " I am already doing. I

> seemed to have a good reaction to it and felt much better then when > talking it orally. I felt much stronger and was really surprised at my > reaction! Maybe it has something to do with by-passing the gut...as I

> know I have a lot of " junk " their. My goal is to do it 2X a day at low > dose and build up gradually from their.> > I think it maybe like the " transdermal " where you can tolerate it

> better because it doesn't have to go through the gut first. > Anyways....if this is just like having MMS deliverd via IV...and that > effective....then I am on board 100 percent. Thus reaching a lot more

> pathogens then just taken it orally! Hope this helps someone-Jodie L.>

Guest guest

THank you Jodie keep us updated look sinteresting but be careful not to increase to fast as we do not want a stong herxeimer and it pliles up over time .

Kindly Marie

To: Lyme_and_Rife Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:47 PMSubject: Re: 1st MMS-enema-experience

Hi Jodie,Be careful, there is a very delicate balance in the colon of good and bad flora, minerals etc. Too many enemas can cause an overgrowth of Candida particularly if you are using MMS. We don't really know how the good bacteria responds to it. I would not do more then one every other day and see how you do. I realized this after doing CEs 2x a day and had to treat a Candida overgrowth becaus of it.>> Hi all, I know others have been curious about this protocol, so I will be the guinea pig and share my experience to help others! > > I did my first enema as instructed. I did however only start at 1/4 a dose because of the "oral, inhalation & baths" I am already doing. I seemed to have a

good reaction to it and felt much better then when talking it orally. I felt much stronger and was really surprised at my reaction! Maybe it has something to do with by-passing the gut...as I know I have a lot of "junk" their. My goal is to do it 2X a day at low dose and build up gradually from their. > > I think it maybe like the "transdermal" where you can tolerate it better because it doesn't have to go through the gut first. Anyways....if this is just like having MMS deliverd via IV...and that effective....then I am on board 100 percent. Thus reaching a lot more pathogens then just taken it orally! Hope this helps someone-Jodie L.>