Guest guest

Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope someone can help me. I bought MACA and EPO last night. What

days of my cycle do I take them and how much. (I know I should know

this) <smile>. I also bought a basil therm. to start charting. If

someone could help me about the maca and epo I would greatly

appreciate it. Thanks again to everyone.

Guest guest

Kid Calm is recommened by Wellness Practitioners, any health food store, or vitamin shoppe

Kirkman Chewable Probiotics, works well, buy online at Kirkman labs

To: miralax Sent: Sun, August 19, 2012 5:58:32 PMSubject: Re: Questions

It sounds like you are doing everything right. If you need an option other than prune juice many of us use Plum Smart plum juice, it works equally as well & tastes so much better more like regular fruit juice.

To my knowledge ther have been no reports of side effects off of Miralax, there are serious side effects ON Miralax.

My dd was on it for 6 years & I took her off cold turkey & implemented many of the things you have. Alot of trial & error & some things stopped working.

Now all she needs is 1 tbsn of Cal Mag & 1 glass of Plum Smart with dinner everyday & she goes 2 x day. She is 12 y.o. & 80 lbs

HTH,

Yvette

Questions

Hello,I have a 7 year old son who was born 3 months early at 1 pound. He has been on Miralax almost his entire life. :(I have just now gotten him OFF of it by increasing probiotics, prune juice, digestive enzymes, black cherry juice concentrate, and magnesium. I just wondered what things you have given your children to help them with chronic constipation and "holding", and also if you know if there is any risk of discontinuing Miralax after being on it so long. He has gone 3 to 4 days now without any at all and I just want to make sure it is ok, since his body has taken it almost daily for years. Thank you for your help. sfranklin568@...

Guest guest

I wonder how long, is long enough for these Physician's?

To: miralax Sent: Sun, August 19, 2012 10:48:47 AMSubject: Questions

Hello,I have a 7 year old son who was born 3 months early at 1 pound. He has been on Miralax almost his entire life. :(I have just now gotten him OFF of it by increasing probiotics, prune juice, digestive enzymes, black cherry juice concentrate, and magnesium. I just wondered what things you have given your children to help them with chronic constipation and "holding", and also if you know if there is any risk of discontinuing Miralax after being on it so long. He has gone 3 to 4 days now without any at all and I just want to make sure it is ok, since his body has taken it almost daily for years. Thank you for your help. sfranklin568@...