RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm married to a crazy person..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy...OK, I'll pencil in the screaming party. By then we probably won't need it...Damn it!

Go ahead and cry. It's not a weakness you know. It's weariness. I'm so glad the kids are coming. I always feel better when my kids are around me. Get all the rest you can. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR WAITING FOR YOU! LOL. Sher ipf 5-06

I'm married to a crazy person..

Good morning all, Well, if yesterday was not stressful enough, This crazyman kept his appointment with his back surgeon. today is a consultation thenthe surgery is supposed to be tomorrow. Hopefully they won't do it untilnext week.. I am a blubbering mess. I think sitting for 8 hours yesterdaywas just a little much. I can't seem to stop the tears today. couldn't sleeplast night so guess I'll go back to bed.My kids are on the way tonight. So we'll be fine. I love you all. Sher maybewe should get together and have a screaming crying, in the floor screamingparty. I FEEL BETTER JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. oops hit the cap again..goin to bed. God Bless... Peggy

Guest guest

Peggy,

What kind of back surgery is having? Has he been in a lot of pain? I know you are exhausted. Hope that you are getting some rest and I am so glad your kids are on the way.

My husband has had two discs that ruptured and had them removed. He was in screaming pain. One was immediatly following my 9 day stay in intensive care at biopsy. So, we were both flat on our backs at the same time. What a calamity. Then he had one a couple of years later. He still has yet another one but has been able to control the pain through excersize. So far, so good. Let me know, o.k.??

In my prayers,

Joyce PF 1997

>> Good morning all, Well, if yesterday was not stressful enough, This crazy> man kept his appointment with his back surgeon. today is a consultation then> the surgery is supposed to be tomorrow. Hopefully they won't do it until> next week.. I am a blubbering mess. I think sitting for 8 hours yesterday> was just a little much. I can't seem to stop the tears today. couldn't sleep> last night so guess I'll go back to bed.> My kids are on the way tonight. So we'll be fine. I love you all. Sher maybe> we should get together and have a screaming crying, in the floor screaming> party. I FEEL BETTER JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. oops hit the cap again..> goin to bed. God Bless... Peggy>

Guest guest

Peggy,

Maybe we could schedule a group screaming party!

Joyce

>> Good morning all, Well, if yesterday was not stressful enough, This crazy> man kept his appointment with his back surgeon. today is a consultation then> the surgery is supposed to be tomorrow. Hopefully they won't do it until> next week.. I am a blubbering mess. I think sitting for 8 hours yesterday> was just a little much. I can't seem to stop the tears today. couldn't sleep> last night so guess I'll go back to bed.> My kids are on the way tonight. So we'll be fine. I love you all. Sher maybe> we should get together and have a screaming crying, in the floor screaming> party. I FEEL BETTER JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. oops hit the cap again..> goin to bed. God Bless... Peggy>

Guest guest

I'm in - Joyce wrote: Peggy, Maybe we could schedule a group screaming party! Joyce >> Good morning all, Well, if yesterday was not stressful enough, This crazy> man kept his appointment with his back surgeon. today is a

consultation then> the surgery is supposed to be tomorrow. Hopefully they won't do it until> next week.. I am a blubbering mess. I think sitting for 8 hours yesterday> was just a little much. I can't seem to stop the tears today. couldn't sleep> last night so guess I'll go back to bed.> My kids are on the way tonight. So we'll be fine. I love you all. Sher maybe> we should get together and have a screaming crying, in the floor screaming> party. I FEEL BETTER JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. oops hit the cap again..> goin to bed. God Bless... Peggy>

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Well, I didn't mean to just blab about us.. I don't know how y'all made it through such a time. Is your Husband still in a lot of pain with his back?? has to exercise too. LOL LOL.. oh I think I need some more rest.. How are you feeling since your ordeal?? Are you getting to feel like yourself yet?? I pray for you daily to have good rest so your body can heal and you can have peace. God Bless You Joyce...

Peggy 09/04 ipf

Peggy,

What kind of back surgery is having? Has he been in a lot of pain? I know you are exhausted. Hope that you are getting some rest and I am so glad your kids are on the way.

My husband has had two discs that ruptured and had them removed. He was in screaming pain. One was immediatly following my 9 day stay in intensive care at biopsy. So, we were both flat on our backs at the same time. What a calamity. Then he had one a couple of years later. He still has yet another one but has been able to control the pain through excersize. So far, so good. Let me know, o.k.??

In my prayers,

Joyce PF 1997

>

> Good morning all, Well, if yesterday was not stressful enough, This crazy

> man kept his appointment with his back surgeon. today is a consultation then

> the surgery is supposed to be tomorrow. Hopefully they won't do it until

> next week.. I am a blubbering mess. I think sitting for 8 hours yesterday

> was just a little much. I can't seem to stop the tears today. couldn't sleep

> last night so guess I'll go back to bed.

> My kids are on the way tonight. So we'll be fine. I love you all. Sher maybe

> we should get together and have a screaming crying, in the floor screaming

> party. I FEEL BETTER JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. oops hit the cap again..

> goin to bed. God Bless... Peggy

>

Guest guest

Wouldn't that be a riot??? A group scream??

We could call, and all of us scream at once. LOL Sher

Re: I'm married to a crazy person..

Peggy,

Maybe we could schedule a group screaming party!

Joyce

Guest guest

Ginger,

No ice cream for me. I am trying to be good. Trying is the key word here.

Joyce PF 1997>> > > > screaming party! > > > We all could scream for ice cream!> kiss kiss,> IPF 9/04> ~Ginger~>

Guest guest

Peggy,

When you come up with a delicious recipe that has no salt, no sugar and no cholesterol....or fat....I would like to have it. The salt thing is the worst! I have been losing weight over the last few months for no apparant reason but still have high cholesterol. My husband's cholesterol is higher than mine and he is thin. Best of luck to you both in your endeavor to have better health. That needle up my groin spurred me into action. I am trying.

Joyce PF 1997 >> Ok Ginger, we have to stop the sweets. Hubby and I are now weight watchers.> so we gotta quit.. So don't tempt me.. but go ahead and ENJOY.. have some> goodies for me. ( I have been known to sneak a little) I am going to have to> dig deep to resist sweets.. oh well..Have a great night. God Bless you ...> Peggy 09/04 ipf> > > screaming party! > We all could scream for ice cream!> kiss kiss,> IPF 9/04> ~Ginger~>

Guest guest

Dear Joyce, Ginger and Peggy, I was soooo good for three whole days-having to go through so many tests at the cardiologists scared me- and then!!!! Hagen Daaz called to me from out of the blue! Maybe it was the heat or all the people walking by slurping the creamy stuff but I gave in and had not one but two servings-first a cone and then I thought why not splurge and went for the hor fudge sundae. It was delicious and today my face is so puffy my eyes are little slits. I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid bars. I need to post a "you will get diabetes sign" over my wallet but stopping sugar is so hard. Joyce wrote: Ginger, No ice cream for me. I am trying to be good. Trying is the key word here. Joyce PF 1997>> > > > screaming party! > > > We all could scream for ice cream!> kiss kiss,> IPF 9/04> ~Ginger~>

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid bars.

The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and I over indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say "hi Ginger" and offer me a group hug.)

kiss kiss,

~Ginger~

IPF 9/04

Guest guest

Dear Joyce and , you use equal sugar substitute for sugar, you use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (or any soybean equilivent) for fat and learn to eat without salt because substitutes not good for you. Need some recipes e-mail me the main ingredient you want to use, and I'll see what I can find.Hubby has heart problems, no salt or caffine, diebetes no sugar or fat. Been cooking this way for 15yrs it can be done. denise randel wrote: Dear Joyce, Ginger and

Peggy, I was soooo good for three whole days-having to go through so many tests at the cardiologists scared me- and then!!!! Hagen Daaz called to me from out of the blue! Maybe it was the heat or all the people walking by slurping the creamy stuff but I gave in and had not one but two servings-first a cone and then I thought why not splurge and went for the hor fudge sundae. It was delicious and today my face is so puffy my eyes are little slits. I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid bars. I need to post a "you will get diabetes sign" over my wallet but stopping sugar is so hard. Joyce wrote: Ginger, No

ice cream for me. I am trying to be good. Trying is the key word here. Joyce PF 1997>> > > > screaming party! > > > We all could scream for ice cream!> kiss kiss,> IPF 9/04> ~Ginger~> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Hello, my name is Peggy and I over indulge in ALL things sweet, sticky or that comes from a bakery..

Have a God Blessed Holiday..

Peggy 09/04 ipf

The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and I over indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say " hi Ginger " and offer me a group hug.)

kiss kiss,

~Ginger~

IPF 9/04

Guest guest

.... Peggy, I'm NOT GOING NEAR that statement with a 10-foot pole!

Naughty Phred

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: Re: Re: I'm married to a crazy person..

Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:18:36 -0400

>Hello, my name is Peggy and I over indulge in ALL things sweet,

>sticky or

>that comes from a bakery..

>Have a God Blessed Holiday..

>

>Peggy 09/04 ipf

>

>In a message dated 6/30/2006 11:22:48 AM Central Daylight Time,

>dnsrndl@... writes:

>I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid

>bars.

>The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and I

>over

>indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say " hi Ginger " and offer

>me a

>group hug.)

>kiss kiss,

>~Ginger~

>IPF 9/04

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hello, My name is and I think it is TOTALLY not my fault that I have to attend these meetings each week. I have heard that the government has conspired with the ice cream makers to keep people enslaved to the stuff by adding a "secret" ingredient that makes you go crazy if you can't have it. I would not be an "ice cream aholic" if that secret ingredient was removed. In the meantime I would like Rocky Road in a waffle cone after the meeting closes. Thank you.TongueDancer2U@... wrote: I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid bars. The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and I over indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say "hi Ginger" and offer me a group hug.) kiss kiss, ~Ginger~ IPF 9/04

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

OOPS, I should have known I would get lip for the Phredster.. LOL LOL

Peggy 09/04 ipf

.... Peggy, I'm NOT GOING NEAR that statement with a 10-foot pole!

Naughty Phred

To: Breathe-Support <mailto:Breathe-Support%40yahoogroups.com>

Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:18:36 -0400

>Hello, my name is Peggy and I over indulge in ALL things sweet,

>sticky or

>that comes from a bakery..

>Have a God Blessed Holiday..

>

>Peggy 09/04 ipf

>

>dnsrndl@... <mailto:dnsrndl%40yahoo.com> writes:

>bars.

>over

>indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say " hi Ginger " and offer

>me a

>group hug.)

>kiss kiss,

>~Ginger~

>IPF 9/04

>

>

>

Guest guest

Ok, OK, OK, I want in. I am weak. I need a fix.... I knew the Government was out to get us..I have just JUMPED off the wagon..

Peggy 09/04 ipf

Hello,

My name is and I think it is TOTALLY not my fault that I have to attend these meetings each week. I have heard that the government has conspired with the ice cream makers to keep people enslaved to the stuff by adding a " secret " ingredient that makes you go crazy if you can't have it. I would not be an " ice cream aholic " if that secret ingredient was removed. In the meantime I would like Rocky Road in a waffle cone after the meeting closes. Thank you.

TongueDancer2U@... wrote:

The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and I over indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say " hi Ginger " and offer me a group hug.)

kiss kiss,

~Ginger~

IPF 9/04

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/ >

Guest guest

Ok Ok Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.....that's all I'm saying....Peggy wrote: Ok, OK, OK, I want in. I am weak. I need a fix.... I knew the Government was out to get us..I have just JUMPED off the wagon..Peggy 09/04 ipf Hello, My name is and I think it is TOTALLY not my fault that I have to attend these meetings each week. I

have heard that the government has conspired with the ice cream makers to keep people enslaved to the stuff by adding a "secret" ingredient that makes you go crazy if you can't have it. I would not be an "ice cream aholic" if that secret ingredient was removed. In the meantime I would like Rocky Road in a waffle cone after the meeting closes. Thank you.TongueDancer2U@... wrote: I

think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid bars. The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and I over indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say "hi Ginger" and offer me a group hug.) kiss kiss, ~Ginger~ IPF 9/04 Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/ >

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Ginger,

I love it too!! Does that make us icecreamaholics??? Joyce >> > > > I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid bars. > > > The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and I over > indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say "hi Ginger" and offer me a group > hug.)> kiss kiss, > ~Ginger~ > IPF 9/04>

Guest guest

Phred...

You must be feeling better!!!

Hugs, Joyce PF 1997>> > ... Peggy, I'm NOT GOING NEAR that statement with a 10-foot pole!> > Naughty Phred> ---- Original Message ----> To: Breathe-Support > Subject: Re: Re: I'm married to a crazy person..> Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:18:36 -0400> > >Hello, my name is Peggy and I over indulge in ALL things sweet,> >sticky or> >that comes from a bakery..> >Have a God Blessed Holiday..> >> >Peggy 09/04 ipf> >> >> >I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid> >bars.> >The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and I> >over> >indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say "hi Ginger" and offer> >me a> >group hug.)> >kiss kiss, > >~Ginger~ > >IPF 9/04> > > >> >>

Guest guest

Hi Missy, How are you today??

Peggy 09/04 ipf

Phred...

You must be feeling better!!!

Hugs, Joyce PF 1997

>

>

> ... Peggy, I'm NOT GOING NEAR that statement with a 10-foot pole!

>

> Naughty Phred

> ---- Original Message ----

> From: pac1773@...

> To: Breathe-Support

> Subject: Re: Re: I'm married to a crazy person..

> Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:18:36 -0400

>

> >Hello, my name is Peggy and I over indulge in ALL things sweet,

> >sticky or

> >that comes from a bakery..

> >Have a God Blessed Holiday..

> >

> >Peggy 09/04 ipf

> >

> >In a message dated 6/30/2006 11:22:48 AM Central Daylight Time,

> >dnsrndl@... writes:

> >I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid

> >bars.

> >The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name

Guest guest

Peggy,

I know I am better...........I went to Wal-Mart today!!

I was actually dragging my feet when I walked before I had the stent procedure. Now, I am walking fine. My thigh muscles are not aching so badly and I even think my leg/foot cramps are better. I don't know how I didn't have a heart attack and die. With my beat up old lungs and 85% blockage in the rt. coronary artery....? Did feel better after the stents went in. Did he have a heart attack or did they find the blockages first? Are you all still trying to eat better? We spent forever today looking for healthy foods......time consuming and expensive. It is easier and cheaper to be eat badly!

Hugs,

Joyce PF 1997> >> > > > ... Peggy, I'm NOT GOING NEAR that statement with a 10-foot pole!> > > > Naughty Phred> > ---- Original Message ----> > From: pac1773@> > To: Breathe-Support > > Subject: Re: Re: I'm married to a crazy person..> > Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:18:36 -0400> > > > >Hello, my name is Peggy and I over indulge in ALL things sweet,> > >sticky or> > >that comes from a bakery..> > >Have a God Blessed Holiday..> > >> > >Peggy 09/04 ipf> > >> > >In a message dated 6/30/2006 11:22:48 AM Central Daylight Time,> > >dnsrndl@ writes:> > >I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics avoid> > >bars.> > >The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name>

Guest guest

My daughter was up since Friday and made a salad with every fresh veggie known to man. wow that was SO good. I think we will do pretty good. likes weight watchers. I am going on line an sign up.

When he had his stint put in he went to the Dr here for his initial visit, (just like I did) and they sent him straight to the hospital. He was having just little Nagoya pains in his left chest at his shoulder. And yes he did feel much better after. He is pretty sore from this one.

We are going to eat grilled meat and veggies. Snacks are 's downfall.. gotta watch him..

I am so glad they found your blockage.. That could have been really bad. God knows we NEED you here.

It's wonderful that you could go to Walmart today.. That's amazing. I wanna go.

Peggy 09/04 ipf

Peggy,

I know I am better...........I went to Wal-Mart today!!

I was actually dragging my feet when I walked before I had the stent procedure. Now, I am walking fine. My thigh muscles are not aching so badly and I even think my leg/foot cramps are better. I don't know how I didn't have a heart attack and die. With my beat up old lungs and 85% blockage in the rt. coronary artery....? Did feel better after the stents went in. Did he have a heart attack or did they find the blockages first? Are you all still trying to eat better? We spent forever today looking for healthy foods......time consuming and expensive. It is easier and cheaper to be eat badly!

Hugs,

Joyce PF 1997

> >

> >

> > ... Peggy, I'm NOT GOING NEAR that statement with a 10-foot pole!

> >

> > Naughty Phred

> > ---- Original Message ----

> > From: pac1773@

> > To: Breathe-Support

> > Subject: Re: Re: I'm married to a crazy person..

> > Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:18:36 -0400

> >

> > >Hello, my name is Peggy and I over indulge in ALL things sweet,

> > >sticky or

> > >that comes from a bakery..

> > >Have a God Bless

Guest guest

.... yes, that secret ingredient is BROWN 29 (as discovered on Uranus)!

Phred (with apologies to Kentucky Fried Movie) the Phearless

Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:06:50 -0700 (PDT)

>Hello,

> My name is and I think it is TOTALLY not my fault that I

>have to attend these meetings each week. I have heard that the

>government has conspired with the ice cream makers to keep people

>enslaved to the stuff by adding a " secret " ingredient that makes you

>go crazy if you can't have it. I would not be an " ice cream aholic "

> if that secret ingredient was removed. In the meantime I would

>like Rocky Road in a waffle cone after the meeting closes. Thank

>you.

>

>TongueDancer2U@... wrote:

> In a message dated 6/30/2006 11:22:48 AM Central

>Daylight Time, dnsrndl@... writes:

> I think I need to avoid ice cream locations like alcoholics

>avoid bars.

>

> The meeting will now come to order...Hello, my name is Ginger and

>I over indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say " hi Ginger "

>and offer me a group hug.)

> kiss kiss,

> ~Ginger~

> IPF 9/04

>

>

>

>

>

>---------------------------------

>Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.

Guest guest

.... I'll drink to THAT (hic)!

Phred

Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 13:31:50 -0400

>Ok, OK, OK, I want in. I am weak. I need a fix.... I knew the

>Government was

>out to get us..I have just JUMPED off the wagon..

>

>Peggy 09/04 ipf

>

>Hello,

> My name is and I think it is TOTALLY not my fault that I

>have to

>attend these meetings each week. I have heard that the government

>has

>conspired with the ice cream makers to keep people enslaved to the

>stuff by

>adding a " secret " ingredient that makes you go crazy if you can't

>have it.

>I would not be an " ice cream aholic " if that secret ingredient was

>removed.

>In the meantime I would like Rocky Road in a waffle cone after the

>meeting

>closes. Thank you.

>

>TongueDancer2U@... wrote:

>

>

>

>

>dnsrndl@... writes:

>

>bars.

>

>

>over

>indulge in ice cream. (This is where ya'll say " hi Ginger " and

>offer me a

>group hug.)

>

>kiss kiss,

>

>~Ginger~

>

>IPF 9/04

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

><http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.

>yahoo.c

>om/unlimited/ >

>

>

>