RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thresa,

Hi, My name is Ramona aka Moe. You have come to the right place for

help and information and lots of support. These ladies here are wonderful.

If you have any questions or anything just jump right in. Well, I had

better go, I have to make a phone call.

Love and prayers to you,

Moe

(unknown)

>

> Hello everyone, I've been reading alot on this subject and it is

> very interesting to me. I'm wondering how I can talk to other ladies

> about the reversal process. I to was dumb enough and had a TL done

> in 1998 and regrets it almost daily. I live here in Kentucky and

> just about 3 hours away from Dr. Levin, he used to have a office here

> in my small town last year but now I can't fine him anymore. Anyway

> thanks for your time.

>

> Thresa

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi, Yes his procedure works, I got pregnant 7 months after surgery 3rd

month on clomid. Unfortunately I miscarried.

Misty 30

Ricky 9

Shelby 8

TL 8-27-93 done by a surgeon dumb enough to listen to me *lol*

TR 12-18-00 - Dr. Levin

Baby Fenton (Angel in Heaven)

>

>Reply-To: TubalLigationReversal

>To: <TubalLigationReversal >

>Subject: RE: (unknown)

>Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:44:48 -0800

>

>You mean the tubal reversal, I assume. yes, I had my reversal in February

>2000 and my reversal baby boy will be one year old on November 29. I was

>one of the few lucky ones who got pregnant right away.

>

>Sherri

>

> (unknown)

>

>

>Hello!

>

>Has his procedure worked for anyone?

>

>

>

>Max

>

>

>_________________________________________________________________

>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

>

>

>

Guest guest

You mean the tubal reversal, I assume. yes, I had my reversal in February

2000 and my reversal baby boy will be one year old on November 29. I was

one of the few lucky ones who got pregnant right away.

Sherri

(unknown)

Hello!

Has his procedure worked for anyone?

Max

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

Guest guest

> I mean, we're all alive, we've all made it, so it didn't kill us off.

> But I hate that too. While it's meant to be comforting, they have no idea

> how condescending that is. I have made it a point to ask, " SO what did

YOU

> get then? "

Just say, " Apparently God didn't have much faith in YOU! "

Salli

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/14/2001 6:49:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,

nospam@... writes:

> dear -

>

> Why is your boyfriend allowing you to be evicted? Leaving you and

> your children no place to go?

>

> Nix the bf....

>

> Penny, who's 36 and btdt

>

>

>

Good call Penny...

I got to ask...btdt?

Ron

Guest guest

dear -

Why is your boyfriend allowing you to be evicted? Leaving you and

your children no place to go?

Nix the bf....

Penny, who's 36 and btdt

Guest guest

Maybe so....maybe so....but Jeff is an engineer in California. That

was supposed to be the most likely group to have autistic children :P

And we already know what we think of Jeff.

Salli

Guest guest

Thanks Terrie and please keep me updated because I

think I have a problem with it too. I'm very curious

what the docs will do about it.

Thanks Donna

--- Terrie Esquivel wrote:

> OK , thanks for the info. It has been a year

> since my surgery and I still have that shor LP,

> unless

> of course I take the clomid which I have taken now

> for

> 6 mos. and it didn't work. Are the progesterone

> those

> suppositories that everyone talks about that run out

> after you insert them?

> Donna, I will let you know what the doc says after I

> see him about the LP. I need something, that's for

> sure.

> Does anyone remember the website address where you

> can

> buy medicines (drugs) at a discounted price? Please

> let me know if you can recall what it is?

>

> =====

> Terrie - 44

> DH - 39

> DS - III 25, DS - 23

> TL - 8/20/78 , TR - 11/27/00 Dr. Levin

> " Though miles may lie between us, we're never far

> apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's

> measured by the heart. "

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

thanks cathy :)

I am researching as much as i can now, there is

so much info out there it can be overwhelming!

jennifer

Guest guest

Donnie, I am SO sorry about Jake. I know how it is to have a family member

(pet)

put down. We had a toy poodle for 18 years. She was blind, deaf and when

she was dx w/cancer we decided it was time. No more suffering for her. IT

was one of the toughest things we ever had to do. We had her from 6 weeks.

She was the same age as my youngest son when we put her down. Sometimes

I feel like I need to be put down. You know sometimes I wish we had the same

option. Some pets are treated better than we are and we can make the

decision

for them. I don't know. JMHO I know it will be rough for you the next few

weeks.

Feel free to let us help. Take care of yourself.

Gibbs wrote:

> hi everbody i had to put my gorden setter down this week i had hem 11

> years he had cancer we had to have the vet take hes back leg off it had a

> big tumer in it and we had tumers taken out of hem 2 months ago i named hem

> jake after john wayne i was watching john wayne when i got hem my helper

> drove 12 hours to get the letter of pups he was one of the first gorden

> setters around here he looks like a irsh setter but he is black and tan he

> has been a good dog when i first knee sergery somebody shot hem 5 times with

> a shot gun he was blowed all to peaces by the time the vet got done cutting

> his hair away from his wounds he was bold he had no hair i told the vet to

> do what ever it took to save hem we put hem beside my recliner that is were

> i had to stay after my sergery me and my dog layed there and got well i am

> going to miss hem donnieKY

>

>

Guest guest

I would love to know why the doctors prescribe it so happily when the studies suggest it is only poorly absorbed in unconstipated children and adults. Could we add Jeanie that we would love to see results of what kind of testing actually happened? I just thought of this. I know my doctor has said he will not prescribe this, I have given info to my pharmacist about it also, but I find they certainly do not understand the drug fully before prescribing. My sister asked her doctor about adverse reactions and the doctor was very stupid about it – mentioning hysterical people whose children had prior health issues.

I could go on and on about this because I have suffered from it after such a short time and your kids have been on for years.

Rae

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:08 AM

To: CAChitter

Cc: miralax

Subject: (unknown)

Dear FDA,

With all due respect here, could someone please tell me how these children and adults could be experiencing metabolic acidosis, renal failure, tubular necrosis, death, cardiac arrest, septic shock, neuological behavior changes and calcium oxalates in the their urine which are identical to ethylene glycol toxicity if it weren't breaking down into it's original state? PEG is suppose to be poorly absorbed so how can this be?

Sincerely,

Jeanie Ward

Guest guest

I've been silent here for years but now need to add my voice again.My DS (now 11) originally presented last Thursday night with intense stabbing and tightness in his stomach (not abdomen). Started vomiting Friday morning and could hold nothing down. Three er visits later (pediatician Friday am, er at westmed in hawthorne on Friday afternoon and again sunday am, then finally Montefiore cham) he was admitted to Montefiore. Did a head CT since he had an incident approx a month prior and that test was normal. Abdominal xray was normal. Bloods were normal. By this time he had not pooped in 3 days.All diagnoses given were either gastritis (probably gerd) or a bad stomach bug. But no pooping - the hallmark of a bad stomach bug even with no food. when we discussed giving him meds to get bowel moving - yep - Miralax was drug of choice. I related my son's previous experience with it and was met with raised eyebrows and loads of skepticism.He received IV fluids, pepcid and zofran by IV and was finally able to eat/drink a bit but still no poop. They added colace on Monday night which actually made him pass gas - first of anything from that end since Friday - but no difference in pain. Yesterday he passed gas again and instead of just feeling the same he got an immense stabbing and was uncontrollable.When approached again with miralax I asked that he be given an enema or suppositories. We did the enema and within 5 minutes he pooped out three huge hard moosechips surrounded by mucous (showing they were in there a while causing irritation) plus thin ribbony poop behond that). My kid started to return.Being discharged today and will go back to ou benefiber routine from 6 years ago.Btw, this has been the first (and hopefully will be the last) episode since then.Of note iw that this hospital was ranked #1 childrens in 2009/2010 and its pediatricians are among the top in the country. And still such a bad drug is the one of choice and they seem so surprised to hear it.FDA = for dead Americans and I'm beginning to believe it.live well, laugh often and love strongSender: miralax Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:52:07 -0700To: <miralax >ReplyTo: miralax Subject: Re: (unknown) I would love to know why the doctors prescribe it so happily when the studies suggest it is only poorly absorbed in unconstipated children and adults. Could we add Jeanie that we would love to see results of what kind of testing actually happened? I just thought of this. I know my doctor has said he will not prescribe this, I have given info to my pharmacist about it also, but I find they certainly do not understand the drug fully before prescribing. My sister asked her doctor about adverse reactions and the doctor was very stupid about it – mentioning hysterical people whose children had prior health issues. I could go on and on about this because I have suffered from it after such a short time and your kids have been on for years. Rae From: jeanie ward Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:08 AMTo: CAChitter Cc: miralax Subject: (unknown) Dear FDA, With all due respect here, could someone please tell me how these children and adults could be experiencing metabolic acidosis, renal failure, tubular necrosis, death, cardiac arrest, septic shock, neuological behavior changes and calcium oxalates in the their urine which are identical to ethylene glycol toxicity if it weren't breaking down into it's original state? PEG is suppose to be poorly absorbed so how can this be? Sincerely, Jeanie Ward

Guest guest

, there are 2 colaces on the market, is your peg?

To: miralax Sent: Wed, January 11, 2012 12:28:46 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I've been silent here for years but now need to add my voice again.My DS (now 11) originally presented last Thursday night with intense stabbing and tightness in his stomach (not abdomen). Started vomiting Friday morning and could hold nothing down. Three er visits later (pediatician Friday am, er at westmed in hawthorne on Friday afternoon and again sunday am, then finally Montefiore cham) he was admitted to Montefiore. Did a head CT since he had an incident approx a month prior and that test was normal. Abdominal xray was normal. Bloods were normal. By this time he had not pooped in 3 days.All diagnoses given were either gastritis (probably gerd) or a bad stomach bug. But no pooping - the hallmark of a bad stomach bug even with no food. when we discussed giving him meds to get bowel moving - yep - Miralax was drug of choice. I related my son's previous experience with it and was met with raised eyebrows and loads of

skepticism.He received IV fluids, pepcid and zofran by IV and was finally able to eat/drink a bit but still no poop. They added colace on Monday night which actually made him pass gas - first of anything from that end since Friday - but no difference in pain. Yesterday he passed gas again and instead of just feeling the same he got an immense stabbing and was uncontrollable.When approached again with miralax I asked that he be given an enema or suppositories. We did the enema and within 5 minutes he pooped out three huge hard moosechips surrounded by mucous (showing they were in there a while causing irritation) plus thin ribbony poop behond that). My kid started to return.Being discharged today and will go back to ou benefiber routine from 6 years ago.Btw, this has been the first (and hopefully will be the last) episode since then.Of note iw that this hospital was ranked #1 childrens in 2009/2010 and its

pediatricians are among the top in the country. And still such a bad drug is the one of choice and they seem so surprised to hear it.FDA = for dead Americans and I'm beginning to believe it. live well, laugh often and love strong

Sender: miralax

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:52:07 -0700

To: <miralax >

ReplyTo: miralax

Subject: Re: (unknown)

I would love to know why the doctors prescribe it so happily when the studies suggest it is only poorly absorbed in unconstipated children and adults. Could we add Jeanie that we would love to see results of what kind of testing actually happened? I just thought of this. I know my doctor has said he will not prescribe this, I have given info to my pharmacist about it also, but I find they certainly do not understand the drug fully before prescribing. My sister asked her doctor about adverse reactions and the doctor was very stupid about it – mentioning hysterical people whose children had prior health issues.

I could go on and on about this because I have suffered from it after such a short time and your kids have been on for years.

Rae

Dear FDA,

With all due respect here, could someone please tell me how these children and adults could be experiencing metabolic acidosis, renal failure, tubular necrosis, death, cardiac arrest, septic shock, neuological behavior changes and calcium oxalates in the their urine which are identical to ethylene glycol toxicity if it weren't breaking down into it's original state? PEG is suppose to be poorly absorbed so how can this be?

Sincerely,

Jeanie Ward

Guest guest

God I hope not. Predosed in an oral syringe.He exhibited nasty behavior and a left side facial tic after but I didn't link them he only had 2 doses, the second of which he regurgitated. He was in such pain that he showed the irritability/nasties all thru, but not the tic, which is what miralax did to him withina week last time. That was yesterday am. He has done a total turnaround as of last nite. Funny. As I'm writing this discharge doc comes in with script for colase...docusate sodium liquid. Generic allowed. Do you know which is peg-free? I will ask for that one.live well, laugh often and love strongSender: miralax Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:45:41 -0800 (PST)To: <miralax >ReplyTo: miralax Subject: Re: (unknown) , there are 2 colaces on the market, is your peg? To: miralax Sent: Wed, January 11, 2012 12:28:46 PMSubject: Re: (unknown) I've been silent here for years but now need to add my voice again.My DS (now 11) originally presented last Thursday night with intense stabbing and tightness in his stomach (not abdomen). Started vomiting Friday morning and could hold nothing down. Three er visits later (pediatician Friday am, er at westmed in hawthorne on Friday afternoon and again sunday am, then finally Montefiore cham) he was admitted to Montefiore. Did a head CT since he had an incident approx a month prior and that test was normal. Abdominal xray was normal. Bloods were normal. By this time he had not pooped in 3 days.All diagnoses given were either gastritis (probably gerd) or a bad stomach bug. But no pooping - the hallmark of a bad stomach bug even with no food. when we discussed giving him meds to get bowel moving - yep - Miralax was drug of choice. I related my son's previous experience with it and was met with raised eyebrows and loads ofskepticism.He received IV fluids, pepcid and zofran by IV and was finally able to eat/drink a bit but still no poop. They added colace on Monday night which actually made him pass gas - first of anything from that end since Friday - but no difference in pain. Yesterday he passed gas again and instead of just feeling the same he got an immense stabbing and was uncontrollable.When approached again with miralax I asked that he be given an enema or suppositories. We did the enema and within 5 minutes he pooped out three huge hard moosechips surrounded by mucous (showing they were in there a while causing irritation) plus thin ribbony poop behond that). My kid started to return.Being discharged today and will go back to ou benefiber routine from 6 years ago.Btw, this has been the first (and hopefully will be the last) episode since then.Of note iw that this hospital was ranked #1 childrens in 2009/2010 and itspediatricians are among the top in the country. And still such a bad drug is the one of choice and they seem so surprised to hear it.FDA = for dead Americans and I'm beginning to believe it. live well, laugh often and love strong Sender: miralax Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:52:07 -0700To: <miralax >ReplyTo: miralax Subject: Re: (unknown) I would love to know why the doctors prescribe it so happily when the studies suggest it is only poorly absorbed in unconstipated children and adults. Could we add Jeanie that we would love to see results of what kind of testing actually happened? I just thought of this. I know my doctor has said he will not prescribe this, I have given info to my pharmacist about it also, but I find they certainly do not understand the drug fully before prescribing. My sister asked her doctor about adverse reactions and the doctor was very stupid about it – mentioning hysterical people whose children had prior health issues. I could go on and on about this because I have suffered from it after such a short time and your kids have been on for years. Rae From: jeanie ward Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:08 AMTo: CAChitter Cc: miralax Subject: (unknown) Dear FDA, With all due respect here, could someone please tell me how these children and adults could be experiencing metabolic acidosis, renal failure, tubular necrosis, death, cardiac arrest, septic shock, neuological behavior changes and calcium oxalates in the their urine which are identical to ethylene glycol toxicity if it weren't breaking down into it's original state? PEG is suppose to be poorly absorbed so how can this be? Sincerely, Jeanie Ward

Guest guest

Sure is PEG..............

Inactive Ingredients: Polyethylene glycol 400, gelatin, glycerin,

sorbitol, propylene glycol, FD & C Red No. 40, D & C Red No. 33. http://www.drugs.com/drp/colace-capsules-syrup-liquid.html

To: miralax Sent: Wed, January 11, 2012 12:59:58 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

God I hope not. Predosed in an oral syringe.He exhibited nasty behavior and a left side facial tic after but I didn't link them he only had 2 doses, the second of which he regurgitated. He was in such pain that he showed the irritability/nasties all thru, but not the tic, which is what miralax did to him withina week last time. That was yesterday am. He has done a total turnaround as of last nite. Funny. As I'm writing this discharge doc comes in with script for colase...docusate sodium liquid. Generic allowed. Do you know which is peg-free? I will ask for that one.

live well, laugh often and love strong

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:45:41 -0800 (PST)

, there are 2 colaces on the market, is your peg?

To: miralax Sent: Wed, January 11, 2012 12:28:46 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I've been silent here for years but now need to add my voice again.My DS (now 11) originally presented last Thursday night with intense stabbing and tightness in his stomach (not abdomen). Started vomiting Friday morning and could hold nothing down. Three er visits later (pediatician Friday am, er at westmed in hawthorne on Friday afternoon and again sunday am, then finally Montefiore cham) he was admitted to Montefiore. Did a head CT since he had an incident approx a month prior and that test was normal. Abdominal xray was normal. Bloods were normal. By this time he had not pooped in 3 days.All diagnoses given were either gastritis (probably gerd) or a bad stomach bug. But no pooping - the hallmark of a bad stomach bug even with no food. when we discussed giving him meds to get bowel moving - yep - Miralax was drug of choice. I related my son's previous experience with it and was met with raised eyebrows and loads of

skepticism.He received IV fluids, pepcid and zofran by IV and was finally able to eat/drink a bit but still no poop. They added colace on Monday night which actually made him pass gas - first of anything from that end since Friday - but no difference in pain. Yesterday he passed gas again and instead of just feeling the same he got an immense stabbing and was uncontrollable.When approached again with miralax I asked that he be given an enema or suppositories. We did the enema and within 5 minutes he pooped out three huge hard moosechips surrounded by mucous (showing they were in there a while causing irritation) plus thin ribbony poop behond that). My kid started to return.Being discharged today and will go back to ou benefiber routine from 6 years ago.Btw, this has been the first (and hopefully will be the last) episode since then.Of note iw that this hospital was ranked #1 childrens in 2009/2010 and its

pediatricians are among the top in the country. And still such a bad drug is the one of choice and they seem so surprised to hear it.FDA = for dead Americans and I'm beginning to believe it. live well, laugh often and love strong

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:52:07 -0700

Rae

Dear FDA,

Sincerely,

Jeanie Ward