RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Biofilm protocol - Interfase vs Interfase Plus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am using Interfase and apple cider vinegar to in the place of EDTA. We also use ALA during weekends. ALA and EDTA are not compatible, per Andy Cutler. I will not be adding EDTA anytime soon, but need to do a FM to determine. Another enzyme product to consider is Kirkman's Biofilm Defense. This one is co-developed with Dr. U. It does not contain Chitosanase, so no worry of allergy to shellfish or egg.http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/ViewProductDetails@Product_ID@...LiminOn Oct 26, 2009, at 10:00 AM, Shanthi Kalpat wrote:Hi Folks My son passed the Interfase trial this weekend. He has really bad egg allergy, so I was worriedabout using Interfase. But he seems to tolerate it. I know the difference between Interfase and Interfase Plus - about the EDTA in the Plus and EDTAhelping poke holes in the biofilm etc. Also wouldnt use Interfase Plus daily cos of the EDTA doing toomuch detox and not enough time to catch up on minerals. I would like to know what prompts one to choose Interfase vs Interfase Plus. Can u use Interfase dailyduring the week and Interfase Plus on the weekend? I am not clear on how often Biofilm protocol isto be done when using Interfase. ThanksShanthi

Guest guest

Thanks Limin. I will probably do the ACV+Recht Regulat. Add an enema and the

gut has got to become sparkling clean ;-)

Are u doing it daily or only weekends? Once a day?

Twice a day might be too much if doing daily. Got to leave some mucous for the good guys.

He did get some mucous out this weekend, but no sign of die off. So maybe it wasnt the biofilm.

I think I will stick with Klaire cos I know he tolerates it - cant experiment on him too much.....

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 12:01:47 PMSubject: Re: Biofilm protocol - Interfase vs Interfase Plus

I am using Interfase and apple cider vinegar to in the place of EDTA. We also use ALA during weekends. ALA and EDTA are not compatible, per Andy Cutler. I will not be adding EDTA anytime soon, but need to do a FM to determine.

Another enzyme product to consider is Kirkman's Biofilm Defense. This one is co-developed with Dr. U. It does not contain Chitosanase, so no worry of allergy to shellfish or egg.

http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/ViewProductDetails@Product_ID@...

Limin

Hi Folks

My son passed the Interfase trial this weekend. He has really bad egg allergy, so I was worried

about using Interfase. But he seems to tolerate it.

I know the difference between Interfase and Interfase Plus - about the EDTA in the Plus and EDTA

helping poke holes in the biofilm etc. Also wouldnt use Interfase Plus daily cos of the EDTA doing too

much detox and not enough time to catch up on minerals.

I would like to know what prompts one to choose Interfase vs Interfase Plus. Can u use Interfase daily

during the week and Interfase Plus on the weekend? I am not clear on how often Biofilm protocol is

to be done when using Interfase.

Thanks

Shanthi

Guest guest

My son got heavy duty mucous out last saturday.

And he does have die-off symptoms too.

Any insight?

Sasmita

>

>

> >

> >

> >Hi Folks

> >

> >My son passed the Interfase trial this weekend. He has really bad egg

allergy, so I was worried

> >about using Interfase. But he seems to tolerate it.

> >

> >I know the difference between Interfase and Interfase Plus - about the EDTA

in the Plus and EDTA

> >helping poke holes in the biofilm etc. Also wouldnt use Interfase Plus daily

cos of the EDTA doing too

> >much detox and not enough time to catch up on minerals.

> >

> >I would like to know what prompts one to choose Interfase vs Interfase Plus.

Can u use Interfase daily

> >during the week and Interfase Plus on the weekend? I am not clear on how

often Biofilm protocol is

> >to be done when using Interfase.

> >

> >Thanks

> >Shanthi

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Shanthi,I would stay with Interfase, too. Chitosanase's antibacterial action is research proven: http://apjcn.nhri.org.tw/server/APJCN/Volume16/vol16suppl.1/YanWang(174-177).pdfIt is a good choice of biofilm enzyme, if the child does not develop allergic reactions.Further, in comparison with Interfase Plus, Interfase gives flexibility of whether to add EDTA on certain days, a variety of different dosage of EDTA, and what natural substances to use in the place of EDTA. Kids Chelate is a gentle disodium EDTA product. If desired, one can always add a dose of Kids Chelate 30 minutes after Interfase.I run through biofilm protocol related supplements once a day. I am not able to find another empty stomach timeframe to do it twice a day. I use ALA during weekend while continuing with biofilm protocol.Next time when you observe mucous coming out, take a picture. We are the professional poop checkers. We can tolerate and might even appreciate a picture of biofilm. :-)LiminThanks Limin. I will probably do the ACV+Recht Regulat. Add an enema and thegut has got to become sparkling clean ;-) Are u doing it daily or only weekends? Once a day?Twice a day might be too much if doing daily. Got to leave some mucous for the good guys. He did get some mucous out this weekend, but no sign of die off. So maybe it wasnt the biofilm.I think I will stick with Klaire cos I know he tolerates it - cant experiment on him too much.....To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 12:01:47 PMSubject: Re: Biofilm protocol - Interfase vs Interfase PlusI am using Interfase and apple cider vinegar to in the place of EDTA. We also use ALA during weekends. ALA and EDTA are not compatible, per Andy Cutler. I will not be adding EDTA anytime soon, but need to do a FM to determine. Another enzyme product to consider is Kirkman's Biofilm Defense. This one is co-developed with Dr. U. It does not contain Chitosanase, so no worry of allergy to shellfish or egg.http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/ViewProductDetails@Product_ID@...LiminOn Oct 26, 2009, at 10:00 AM, Shanthi Kalpat wrote:Hi Folks My son passed the Interfase trial this weekend. He has really bad egg allergy, so I was worriedabout using Interfase. But he seems to tolerate it. I know the difference between Interfase and Interfase Plus - about the EDTA in the Plus and EDTAhelping poke holes in the biofilm etc. Also wouldnt use Interfase Plus daily cos of the EDTA doing toomuch detox and not enough time to catch up on minerals. I would like to know what prompts one to choose Interfase vs Interfase Plus. Can u use Interfase dailyduring the week and Interfase Plus on the weekend? I am not clear on how often Biofilm protocol isto be done when using Interfase. ThanksShanthi

Guest guest

So am i to understand that mucous in the stool is broken down biofilm? I had that after treating with acv and rifing for mycoplasma. This is good to know:)

Guest guest

"After a bad herx" was an understatement for bioplasma for me. So, yes the mucous was after what I would describe as a very bad herx.

Guest guest

Hi

Are u doing the biofilm protocol or did u get some of the biofilm out from

the rife?

If u are doing the biofilm protocol, can u please share ur protocol.

Thanks

Shanthi

To: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Sent: Wed, October 28, 2009 8:12:23 AMSubject: Re: Biofilm protocol - Interfase vs Interfase Plus

"After a bad herx" was an understatement for bioplasma for me. So, yes the mucous was after what I would describe as a very bad herx.