RemedySpot.com

Re: Jay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I may just have to except that i will never be as i once was makes me sick to think about it but looks like i am stuck with it.Ican't turn the clock back so i have to move forward.

Well, Roz, that's the way I feel about it all too. I'm never going to be who I once was, so I've had to redefine myself and do what I can within my limitations. Maybe that comes with the acceptance phase of all this, I don't know. But I struggled for years to do things spontaneously the way I used to and it only sent me into a downward spiral. If I operate within my limits, things don't seem to be so bad. But I have to do things in baby steps, not get overwhelmed, and not do too much. Right now I'm trying to launch my new food product, but I got so upset the other day talking to the FDA about labeling, that I've not been able to sort out the details for the last 3 days. My brain just cannot process all this information. Pre-Paxil, I'd have created an empire by now. For the last two weeks I've been struggling with just the labeling issues and it's all so overwhelming that I feel like giving up. There IS life after Paxil, it's just not the same life, but better than NO life, which is what a lot of people wound up with after taking this drug. Hugs to you, and Jay, too.

Blind Reason

a novel of espionage and pharmaceutical intrigue

Think your antidepressant is safe? Think again.