RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: I am so angry!!! - Vicki

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vicki,

Did you try the link in the earlier message? Here it is again...

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfPMN/pmn.cfm

The info said to type in Cranial Tech in the applicant box. Is your child wearing a DOC band? Unfortunately, this information was too late for me as I was already beyond this step in my appeals process, so I haven't actually done it. Maybe you can get some help from with this. She's really on the ball when it comes to her appeal. Good luck.

Gail, Sam and Sara's mom, DOC grads

I am so angry!!!> > > I just received a denial from BC/BS of Illinois. They denied our > request for a helmut, as it is "investigational". > I have looked at literature in the files section here and they were > in the midst of a lawsuit in 2001 about this very issue. Is there > any way I can find out what the outcome was? They are still denying > the bands as investigational. You DUMBASSES they (many of them ) are > FDA approved!!!! Can I sue them myself?> What is my next step? I called and got the address for appeals, but > should I do the letter or ask my Dr to do it? If I do the letter > does anyone have any suggestions? I am so worried, she is already > 12 months old(10 corrected d/t preemie status) By the time these > idiots clear this, (If ever) it may be too late for my little girl. > I am so mad right now. Any advice or info would be greatly > appreciated.> Sorry for the language.> Janine Mom to , 1 year old on 12/2/02> > > For more plagio info