RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Collin and Jodi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He is too, too cute! He looks older than three months. 's 6mo and only a pound heavier, but his cheeks are about the same. Aren't the great for kissing and pinching?

Meg and in UT

Jodi Marfia <jodi_marfia@...> wrote:

Wow, this list moves fast!! I can hardly keep up!

Just wanted to answer a couple of questions that some of you asked. Congratulations to those of you that had good news over the last few days, I know I won't have time to respond to all of them!

The orthotist that we are working with likes to do a "break in" period in the helmet. She says it gives his skin time to adjust, him time to adjust to wearing it, and she likes to see them taking a good nap with the helmet before she puts them in it at night. He wore it for an hour twice yesterday, he'll wear it 2 hours on/1 off/2 on/1 off etc today, moving up to 4 or 5 on/1 off tomorrow, and then up to the 23 hours a day. So, that's kind of nice!

A couple of you mentioned his cheeks - he has HUGE cheeks! The orthotist had to keep going back and shaving more out of the helmet to make room for his cheeks! He is a very big guy - he started out at 7lb 2 oz, and is over 17 lbs now at 3 months, so he's growing fast. Hopefully we'll catch a few growth spurts with this helmet!

Thanks again for the support - I think the helmet is adorable, but I am still worried about what people who haven't a clue what it is will think... Silly, I know...

There are a few more pics here if you're interested - a few when he was born, and a few more with the helmet.

http://photos./bc/jodi_marfia/lst?.dir=/Collin+ & .view=t

Jodi and Collin in the Bay Area, CA

==================================================================Hug 'em at home, but belt 'em in the car.Use appropriate car seats until your child is about 80 pounds and 4'9" tall.==================================================================

For more plagio info