RemedySpot.com

Collin and Jodi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He is too, too cute! He looks older than three months. 's 6mo and only a pound heavier, but his cheeks are about the same. Aren't the great for kissing and pinching?

Meg and in UT

Jodi Marfia <jodi_marfia@...> wrote:

Wow, this list moves fast!! I can hardly keep up!

Just wanted to answer a couple of questions that some of you asked. Congratulations to those of you that had good news over the last few days, I know I won't have time to respond to all of them!

The orthotist that we are working with likes to do a "break in" period in the helmet. She says it gives his skin time to adjust, him time to adjust to wearing it, and she likes to see them taking a good nap with the helmet before she puts them in it at night. He wore it for an hour twice yesterday, he'll wear it 2 hours on/1 off/2 on/1 off etc today, moving up to 4 or 5 on/1 off tomorrow, and then up to the 23 hours a day. So, that's kind of nice!

A couple of you mentioned his cheeks - he has HUGE cheeks! The orthotist had to keep going back and shaving more out of the helmet to make room for his cheeks! He is a very big guy - he started out at 7lb 2 oz, and is over 17 lbs now at 3 months, so he's growing fast. Hopefully we'll catch a few growth spurts with this helmet!

Thanks again for the support - I think the helmet is adorable, but I am still worried about what people who haven't a clue what it is will think... Silly, I know...

There are a few more pics here if you're interested - a few when he was born, and a few more with the helmet.

http://photos./bc/jodi_marfia/lst?.dir=/Collin+ & .view=t

Jodi and Collin in the Bay Area, CA

==================================================================Hug 'em at home, but belt 'em in the car.Use appropriate car seats until your child is about 80 pounds and 4'9" tall.==================================================================

For more plagio info