RemedySpot.com
Guest guest

Need help with anxiety + what caused improvements?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I'm a lurker, but an avid reader of this wonderful group. I'm

posting to get another perspective with regards to what may be

happening with my 10 (soon to be 11) yr old son. We had been giving

our son both Samento & Burbur from July 2008 - December 2008.

During this time we noticed some of his symptoms were improving.

We switched to classical homeopathy the end of Dec. 2008, & for some

reason I decided to stop the herbs. While he was taking his very

first low potency remedy (phosphorus 6c) in early January 2009,

something very strange happened. He woke up in the middle of the

night with a high fever. I decided to give him several " fever,

cough " remedies I had in my homeopathic kit. The fever eventually

disappeared in 2 days, but what we saw for a week following was

almost a complete reduction in many of his symptoms: stimming gone,

sleeping lots, voracious appetite gone, hyperness, anxiety & OCD

gone.

After 1 week, the symptoms slowly came back one after the other.

We've tried all the remedies again, but he has not returned. I'm

really starting to think it was some sort of " viral die-off " ,

however in the past he's only been symptom free for the duration of

the fever. This lasted 1 entire week. Added to this dilemma is

that his anxiety has multiplied, specifically his anxiety/fear over

being separated from me (his mom). His tantrums are increasing in

severity ... he cries & screams as if he's never going to see me

again!

I have decided to add the Samento & Burbur back in, and am seriously

thinking about a more aggressive anti viral protocol – perhaps

virastop & ole. Has anyone used lithium orotate & seen a reduction

in anxiety issues? With regards to the Samento & Burbur, how many

drops have people worked up to for their child. My son is 60lbs &

we only worked up to 6 drops of each 2x day. I'm sure he could have

handled much more, but I was probably a little too apprehensive.

Thanks for listening, any advice is welcome.

Rose

Guest guest

Just to add to what everyone else had mentioned is that when I scan for nutritional status on the asyra, I was consistently coming up deficient in niacinamide and niacin. I started supplementing first with niacin and now with both niacin and niacinamide. Wow! As I am typically anxious about most things, this has made a big difference. Interestingly, I just received my March Blaylock newsletter and there's a blip about niacinamide in there:

Niacinamide (also known as nicotinamide) is the functional vitamin form of niacin, and it plays a major role in a number of biochemical reactions in the body, including DNA repair and the synthesis and production of energy by cells. A significant amount of research shows that this vitamin improves recovery from strokes and other vascular conditions of the brain. A new study tested niacinamide on mice that were genetically prone to develop Alzheimer's like changes in their brains as well as behavioral dementia. Researchers found that niacinamide prevented changes associated with dementia and also restored normal brain function. This is a major finding. Previous studies found that niacinamide also produced dramatic improvements in cognitive brain function following head injuries, even if given four hours after the injury. Another study found that niacinamide also strongly protected against Parkinson's disease in animal models of the disease.

Tami, maybe another consideration for the zyto would be nutritional status, too.

Take care,

Sharon

Need help with anxiety + what caused improvements?

Posted by: "mackie2rose" r.langford@... mackie2rose

Tue Mar 3, 2009 10:46 am (PST)

Hi,I'm a lurker, but an avid reader of this wonderful group. I'm posting to get another perspective with regards to what may be happening with my 10 (soon to be 11) yr old son. We had been giving our son both Samento & Burbur from July 2008 - December 2008. During this time we noticed some of his symptoms were improving. We switched to classical homeopathy the end of Dec. 2008, & for some reason I decided to stop the herbs. While he was taking his very first low potency remedy (phosphorus 6c) in early January 2009, something very strange happened. He woke up in the middle of the night with a high fever. I decided to give him several "fever,cough" remedies I had in my homeopathic kit. The fever eventually disappeared in 2 days, but what we saw for a week following was almost a complete reduction in many of his symptoms: stimming gone, sleeping lots, voracious appetite gone, hyperness, anxiety & OCD gone. After 1 week, the symptoms slowly came back one after the other. We've tried all the remedies again, but he has not returned. I'm really starting to think it was some sort of "viral die-off", however in the past he's only been symptom free for the duration of the fever. This lasted 1 entire week. Added to this dilemma is that his anxiety has multiplied, specifically his anxiety/fear over being separated from me (his mom). His tantrums are increasing in severity ... he cries & screams as if he's never going to see me again!I have decided to add the Samento & Burbur back in, and am seriously thinking about a more aggressive anti viral protocol – perhaps virastop & ole. Has anyone used lithium orotate & seen a reduction in anxiety issues? With regards to the Samento & Burbur, how many drops have people worked up to for their child. My son is 60lbs & we only worked up to 6 drops of each 2x day. I'm sure he could have handled much more, but I was probably a little too apprehensive.Thanks for listening, any advice is welcome.Rose A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Hi Rose,

Sorry that this message is off-topic, but I read on a forum that you were selling OSR, a number of years ago—and this is the only way I could find to contact you.

Do you still have it?

If so, I'd like to buy it, even if it's expired.

If you still have it, I'd appreciate you PMing me, so we can work out the details.

Thanks.