Where to buy dmso in Canada?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

Have been reading with great interest all the wonderful possibilities

with dmso but where do you buy it ? I would like to try it on some

scarring I have

Guest guest

I am in Canada. I buy it when I am in the US and bring it home, but a friend of mine buys it from a vet.

Re: Where to buy dmso in Canada?

Hi

Thanks for responding .....any idea why it is illegal for sale in Canada? I checked out the links you sent .....dmso.com doesnt ship to canada ...and I cant find any info on shipping from the other link ...... Have you actually bought it from DMSO.com and if you did , how did you get them to ship it to you .

Here is what it says on the dmso product page re : shipping

Shipping Charges

U.S. Shipping Only No international or Canada shipping.

Total Amount of Charges: Shipping Charge: $1.00 - $20.00 $7.50 $20.01 - $50.00 $12.00 $50.01 -$100.00 $15.00 Above $101.00 Actual charges

Thanks

r m wrote:

I believe it's illegal for sale in Canada for humanuse although you might get it through a co-op orveterinary. I'm in Canada and I order mine fromjeffersequine.com or dmso.com and sometimes it comesstraight through and sometimes you get charged gst-pst+ postal handling fee.Try to avoid shipping via UPS because of theirmarkedly higher rates shipping to Canada. It is legalto import it for your own use.cheers.....russell--- dirtundermyfingernails123 wrote:---------------------------------Hi all, Have been reading with great interest all thewonderful possibilities with dmso but where do you buy it ? I would like totry it on some scarring I have

Guest guest

hi do it the lazy way; buy from ebay.com

i got mine in a week . i live near the ontario border in Qc. cosst me 15$ 8 oz with ship by mail 99.9 % pure

by the way i have not used it yet i have question

RE: Where to buy dmso in Canada?

Hi

I live just outside of Ottawa. I checked my shipping receipt from my order.

On Sept 8/03 www.dmso.net sent me an order.

The price was :

70/30 DMSO/Aloe Vera 8 oz =$ 5.75

DMSO 99.9% 16 oz = $8.75

Shipping was $23.05

The contact info is Brock , PO Box 3652, Dana Point, CA 92629-8652

Email: rlbj@...

I hope this helps

Wes

PS, I see that they put all of my credit card info on the bill. You might want to tell them not to do that

-----Original Message-----From: DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO [mailto:DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO ] On Behalf Of I thought I did but I didn'tSent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:57 PMTo: DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO Subject: Re: Where to buy dmso in Canada?

Hi

Thanks for responding .....any idea why it is illegal for sale in Canada? I checked out the links you sent .....dmso.com doesnt ship to canada ...and I cant find any info on shipping from the other link ...... Have you actually bought it from DMSO.com and if you did , how did you get them to ship it to you .

Shipping Charges

Total Amount of Charges: Shipping Charge:

$1.00 - $20.00 $7.50

$20.01 - $50.00 $12.00

$50.01 -$100.00 $15.00

Above $101.00 Actual charges

Thanks

r m wrote:

I believe it's illegal for sale in Canada for humanuse although you might get it through a co-op orveterinary. I'm in Canada and I order mine fromjeffersequine.com or dmso.com and sometimes it comesstraight through and sometimes you get charged gst-pst+ postal handling fee.Try to avoid shipping via UPS because of theirmarkedly higher rates shipping to Canada. It is legalto import it for your own use.cheers.....russell--- dirtundermyfingernails123 wrote:---------------------------------Hi all, Have been reading with great interest all thewonderful possibilities with dmso but where do you buy it ? I would like totry it on some scarring I have

Guest guest

test

RE: Where to buy dmso in Canada?

Hi

I live just outside of Ottawa. I checked my shipping receipt from my order.

On Sept 8/03 www.dmso.net sent me an order.

The price was :

70/30 DMSO/Aloe Vera 8 oz =$ 5.75

DMSO 99.9% 16 oz = $8.75

Shipping was $23.05

The contact info is Brock , PO Box 3652, Dana Point, CA 92629-8652

Email: rlbj@...

I hope this helps

Wes

PS, I see that they put all of my credit card info on the bill. You might want to tell them not to do that

-----Original Message-----From: DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO [mailto:DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO ] On Behalf Of I thought I did but I didn'tSent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:57 PMTo: DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO Subject: Re: Where to buy dmso in Canada?

Hi

Shipping Charges

Total Amount of Charges: Shipping Charge:

$1.00 - $20.00 $7.50

$20.01 - $50.00 $12.00

$50.01 -$100.00 $15.00

Above $101.00 Actual charges

Thanks

r m wrote:

Guest guest

i got from ebay shipped to canada 1 week

Re: Where to buy dmso in Canada?

Hi

Shipping Charges

Total Amount of Charges: Shipping Charge: $1.00 - $20.00 $7.50 $20.01 - $50.00 $12.00 $50.01 -$100.00 $15.00 Above $101.00 Actual charges

Thanks

r m wrote: