RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New Fog to get rid of mold

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FYI:

What is the best way to get rid of mold?

http://www.guardianpreservation.com/services/mold-remediation/mold-remediation.html?gclid=CPaA6L3Ft5ICFQIGxgodOUEUQQ

Our treatment uses the TM-100 enzyme to seek out and destroy mold within 24 hours.

TM-100 is a breakthrough new technology in mold removal which simply makes other methods of mold remediation obsolete. Rather than ripping out and replacing infected areas, or worse, using hazardous chemicals and biocides to kill the mold, TM-100 is 100% natural and organic enzyme that simply digest the mold, safely and effectively. It is a safer, faster, and less expensive method of mold remediation than anything else available today.

How does TM-100 work?

The TM-100 is applied as a fog that seeks out and attacks mold by breaking down and digesting the mold. Since it is a form of bacteria itself, it goes where the mold goes – so it isn’t necessary to tear up carpet and rip down walls in order to reach the mold. The TM-100 survives as long as there is mold to eat. Once the mold is gone, the TM-100 breaks down and dies itself – leaving behind only a fresh, citrusy scent. Additionally, the enzyme creates a protective barrier from further mold attacks that lasts for three months. The process only takes 24 hours and does not require property destruction, chemicals, or cleaning. Because the hungry enzyme does most of the work so you don’t have to, this process is the least expensive means of mold removal.

Is the TM-100 safe?

TM-100 is an FDA approved organic material. TM-100 is not a chemical – it is a naturally-occurring enzyme formulation. It is breathable, even edible, and not environmentally hazardous, flammable, or dangerous in any way. A volatile organic compound (VOC) test performed by OSHA showed the product to be safe for humans and pets. The five enzymes used in the formulation are all on the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list. This environmentally-friendly, green solution is gaining favor from the government and scientific community. Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

GRAS classification for one use (e.g. surface application) does not

make it safe for ingestion, inhalation, skin absorption etc. I am

sure it wasn't tested for such properties either.

Barbara

==============================================================

>

> FYI:

>

> What is the best way to get rid of mold?

>

> _http://www.guardianpreservation.com/services/mold-

remediation/mold-remediatio

> n.html?gclid=CPaA6L3Ft5ICFQIGxgodOUEUQQ_

> (http://www.guardianpreservation.com/services/mold-

remediation/mold-remediation.html?gclid=CPaA6L3Ft5ICFQIGxgodOUEU

> QQ)

>

> Our treatment uses the TM-100 enzyme to seek out and destroy mold

within 24

> hours.

>

> TM-100 is a breakthrough new technology in mold removal which

simply makes

> other methods of mold remediation obsolete. Rather than ripping

out and

> replacing infected areas, or worse, using hazardous chemicals and

biocides to kill

> the mold, TM-100 is 100% natural and organic enzyme that simply

digest the

> mold, safely and effectively. It is a safer, faster, and less

expensive method

> of mold remediation than anything else available today.

> How does TM-100 work?

> The TM-100 is applied as a fog that seeks out and attacks mold by

breaking

> down and digesting the mold. Since it is a form of bacteria

itself, it goes

> where the mold goes †" so it isn’t necessary to tear up carpet

and rip down

> walls in order to reach the mold. The TM-100 survives as long as

there is mold

> to eat. Once the mold is gone, the TM-100 breaks down and dies

itself †"

> leaving behind only a fresh, citrusy scent. Additionally, the

enzyme creates a

> protective barrier from further mold attacks that lasts for three

months.

> The process only takes 24 hours and does not require property

destruction,

> chemicals, or cleaning. Because the hungry enzyme does most of

the work so you

> don’t have to, this process is the least expensive means of

mold removal.

> Is the TM-100 safe?

> TM-100 is an FDA approved organic material. TM-100 is not a

chemical †" it

> is a naturally-occurring enzyme formulation. It is breathable,

even edible,

> and not environmentally hazardous, flammable, or dangerous in any

way. A

> volatile organic compound (VOC) test performed by OSHA showed the

product to be

> safe for humans and pets. The five enzymes used in the

formulation are all on

> the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list. This

> environmentally-friendly, green solution is gaining favor from

the government and scientific

> community.

>

>

>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video

on AOL

> Home.

> (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?

video=15 & ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

>

Guest guest

With all due respect, how can this product get under carpets and in walls to kill mold? It doesn't make alot of sense. Many mold issues involve a source that is inside or under or confined somewhere. If this product does work as stated, you still would need to get at the source. Sam healthyhouse@... wrote: FYI: What is the best way to get rid of mold?

Special deal for Yahoo! users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

I talked to this man today. He was rude! He wouldn't even tell me how long he had been in business. Secondly, my biggest concern was that he admitted he took a two day class and now calls himself an "expert" I am definately putting him on the watch list tomorrow in Springfield, IL as tomorrow the House and Senate go back into session. I think he needs to pack up and leave town. People like him are dangerous. Go to his website and watch his news link. NONE of his employees have any PPE's on! When I asked him about this, he couldn't the question, he stumbled all over his words.healthyhouse@... wrote: FYI: What is the best way to get rid of mold? http://www.guardianpreservation.com/services/mold-remediation/mold-remediation.html?gclid=CPaA6L3Ft5ICFQIGxgodOUEUQQ Our treatment uses the TM-100 enzyme to seek out and destroy mold within 24 hours. TM-100 is a breakthrough new technology in mold removal which simply makes other methods of mold remediation obsolete. Rather than ripping out and replacing infected areas, or worse, using hazardous chemicals and biocides to kill the mold, TM-100 is 100% natural and organic enzyme that simply digest the mold, safely and effectively. It is a safer, faster, and less expensive method of mold remediation than anything else available today. How does TM-100 work? The TM-100 is applied as a fog that seeks out and attacks mold by breaking down and digesting the

mold. Since it is a form of bacteria itself, it goes where the mold goes – so it isn’t necessary to tear up carpet and rip down walls in order to reach the mold. The TM-100 survives as long as there is mold to eat. Once the mold is gone, the TM-100 breaks down and dies itself – leaving behind only a fresh, citrusy scent. Additionally, the enzyme creates a protective barrier from further mold attacks that lasts for three months. The process only takes 24 hours and does not require property destruction, chemicals, or cleaning. Because the hungry enzyme does most of the work so you don’t have to, this process is the least expensive means of mold removal. Is the TM-100 safe? TM-100 is an FDA approved organic material. TM-100 is not a chemical – it is a

naturally-occurring enzyme formulation. It is breathable, even edible, and not environmentally hazardous, flammable, or dangerous in any way. A volatile organic compound (VOC) test performed by OSHA showed the product to be safe for humans and pets. The five enzymes used in the formulation are all on the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list. This environmentally-friendly, green solution is gaining favor from the government and scientific community. Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home. C. Yamamoto Project Manager KAM Solutions P.C. Cellular: www.kamsolns.com

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

I agree . Plus IU googled the name of the product and I believe it is also known under another name of "Moldex" which is now sold at Home Depot. Sad if he's trying to make money on the backs of desperately ill people or at least those who may have a real issue with their most important investment, their home. Yamamoto wrote: I talked to this man today. He was rude! He wouldn't even tell me how long he had been in business. Secondly, my biggest concern was that he admitted he took a two day class and now calls himself an "expert"

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

I'd like to see the data...

Where are the scientific studies?

Is the mold rendered harmless?

What about the bacteria?

What about mold in wall cavities?

Dead mold still has proteins that can affect certain

individuals...

--- healthyhouse@... wrote:

> FYI:

>

> What is the best way to get rid of mold?

>

>

_http://www.guardianpreservation.com/services/mold-remediation/mold-remediatio

> n.html?gclid=CPaA6L3Ft5ICFQIGxgodOUEUQQ_

>

(http://www.guardianpreservation.com/services/mold-remediation/mold-remediation.\

html?gclid=CPaA6L3Ft5ICFQIGxgodOUEU

> QQ)

>

> Our treatment uses the TM-100 enzyme to seek out

> and destroy mold within 24

> hours.

>

> TM-100 is a breakthrough new technology in mold

> removal which simply makes

> other methods of mold remediation obsolete. Rather

> than ripping out and

> replacing infected areas, or worse, using hazardous

> chemicals and biocides to kill

> the mold, TM-100 is 100% natural and organic enzyme

> that simply digest the

> mold, safely and effectively. It is a safer,

> faster, and less expensive method

> of mold remediation than anything else available

> today.

> How does TM-100 work?

> The TM-100 is applied as a fog that seeks out and

> attacks mold by breaking

> down and digesting the mold. Since it is a form of

> bacteria itself, it goes

> where the mold goes – so it isn’t necessary to

> tear up carpet and rip down

> walls in order to reach the mold. The TM-100

> survives as long as there is mold

> to eat. Once the mold is gone, the TM-100 breaks

> down and dies itself –

> leaving behind only a fresh, citrusy scent.

> Additionally, the enzyme creates a

> protective barrier from further mold attacks that

> lasts for three months.

> The process only takes 24 hours and does not require

> property destruction,

> chemicals, or cleaning. Because the hungry enzyme

> does most of the work so you

> don’t have to, this process is the least

> expensive means of mold removal.

> Is the TM-100 safe?

> TM-100 is an FDA approved organic material. TM-100

> is not a chemical – it

> is a naturally-occurring enzyme formulation. It is

> breathable, even edible,

> and not environmentally hazardous, flammable, or

> dangerous in any way. A

> volatile organic compound (VOC) test performed by

> OSHA showed the product to be

> safe for humans and pets. The five enzymes used in

> the formulation are all on

> the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list.

> This

> environmentally-friendly, green solution is gaining

> favor from the government and scientific

> community.

>

>

>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros.

> Watch the video on AOL

> Home.

>

(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15 & ncid=aolhom00030\

000000001)

>

S.

Home

Cell

" A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. "

-Steve

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Guest guest

Was the fog called Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)?

IMHO it is the new scam out there. There is a guy training companies and

selling them the equipment to conduct the fogging. The treatment does not work

in areas where UV is not abundant (as they want you to believe). Under certain

condition (exterior uses) it has some benefit although time is another factor

that requires to be added into the equation. Furthermore ask him if the fogging

is registered under the intended use with the EPA. I bet it is NOT. Hope this

helps.

EnviroBob

iequality [mailto:iequality ] On Behalf Of Yamamoto

Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 6:54

PM

To: iequality

Subject: Re: New Fog

to get rid of mold

I talked

to this man today. He was rude! He wouldn't even tell me how long

he had been in business. Secondly, my biggest concern was that he admitted he

took a two day class and now calls himself an " expert " I am

definately putting him on the watch list tomorrow in Springfield, IL

as tomorrow the House and Senate go back into session. I think

he needs to pack up and leave town. People like him are

dangerous. Go to his website and watch his news link. NONE of his

employees have any PPE's on! When I asked him about this, he couldn't the

question, he stumbled all over his words.

healthyhouseaol

wrote:

FYI:

What is

the best way to get rid of mold?

http://www.guardianpreservation.com/services/mold-remediation/mold-remediation.html?gclid=CPaA6L3Ft5ICFQIGxgodOUEUQQ

Our

treatment uses the TM-100 enzyme to seek out and destroy mold within 24

hours.

TM-100 is a breakthrough new technology

in mold removal which simply makes other methods of mold remediation obsolete. Rather than ripping out and

replacing infected areas, or worse, using hazardous chemicals and biocides to

kill the mold, TM-100 is 100% natural and

organic enzyme that simply digest the mold, safely and

effectively. It is a safer, faster, and less expensive method of mold

remediation than anything else available today.

How

does TM-100 work?

The TM-100 is applied as a fog that seeks

out and attacks mold by breaking down and digesting the mold. Since it is

a form of bacteria itself, it goes where the mold goes – so it isn’t

necessary to tear up carpet and rip down walls in order to reach the

mold. The TM-100 survives as long as there is mold to eat. Once the

mold is gone, the TM-100 breaks down and dies itself – leaving behind only a

fresh, citrusy scent. Additionally, the enzyme creates a protective

barrier from further mold attacks that lasts for three months. The

process only takes 24 hours and does not require property destruction,

chemicals, or cleaning. Because the hungry enzyme does most of the work

so you don’t have to, this process is the least expensive means of mold

removal.

Is the

TM-100 safe?

TM-100 is an FDA approved organic

material. TM-100 is not a

chemical – it is a naturally-occurring enzyme formulation. It is

breathable, even edible, and not environmentally hazardous, flammable, or

dangerous in any way. A volatile organic compound (VOC) test performed by

OSHA showed the product to be safe for humans and pets. The five enzymes

used in the formulation are all on the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe)

list. This environmentally-friendly, green solution is gaining favor

from the government and scientific community.

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch

the video on AOL Home.

C.

Yamamoto

Project Manager

KAM Solutions

P.C.

Cellular:

www.kamsolns.com

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one

month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Thank you very, Bob. He did give me this speech that he is only one of three people / companies nationwide 'trained' to use this product. What?, I said. Top Secret. I will check on the Titantium Dioxide EnviroBob wrote: , Was the fog called Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)? IMHO it is the new scam out there. There is a guy training companies and selling them the equipment to conduct the fogging. The treatment does not work in areas where UV is not abundant (as they want you to believe). Under certain condition (exterior uses) it has some benefit although time is another factor that requires to be added into the equation. Furthermore ask him if the fogging is registered under the intended use with the EPA. I bet it is NOT. Hope this helps. EnviroBob From: iequality [mailto:iequality ] On Behalf Of YamamotoSent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 6:54 PMTo:

iequality Subject: Re: New Fog to get rid of mold I talked to this man today. He was rude! He wouldn't even tell me how long he had been in business. Secondly, my biggest concern was that he admitted he took a two day class and now calls himself an "expert" I am definately putting him on the watch list tomorrow in Springfield, IL as tomorrow the House and Senate go back into session. I think he needs to pack up and leave town. People like him are dangerous. Go to his website and watch his news link. NONE of his employees have

any PPE's on! When I asked him about this, he couldn't the question, he stumbled all over his words.healthyhouseaol wrote: FYI: What is the best way to get rid of mold? http://www.guardianpreservation.com/services/mold-remediation/mold-remediation.html?gclid=CPaA6L3Ft5ICFQIGxgodOUEUQQ Our

treatment uses the TM-100 enzyme to seek out and destroy mold within 24 hours. TM-100 is a breakthrough new technology in mold removal which simply makes other methods of mold remediation obsolete. Rather than ripping out and replacing infected areas, or worse, using hazardous chemicals and biocides to kill the mold, TM-100 is 100% natural and organic enzyme that simply digest the mold, safely and effectively. It is a safer, faster, and less expensive method of mold remediation than anything else available today. How does TM-100 work? The TM-100 is applied as a fog that seeks out and attacks mold by breaking down and digesting the mold. Since it is a form of bacteria itself, it goes where the mold goes – so it isn’t necessary to tear up carpet and rip down walls in order to reach the mold. The TM-100 survives as long as there is mold to eat. Once the mold is gone, the TM-100 breaks down and dies itself – leaving behind only a fresh, citrusy scent. Additionally, the enzyme creates a protective barrier from further mold attacks that lasts for three months. The process only takes 24 hours and does not require property destruction,

chemicals, or cleaning. Because the hungry enzyme does most of the work so you don’t have to, this process is the least expensive means of mold removal. Is the TM-100 safe? TM-100 is an FDA approved organic material. TM-100 is not a chemical – it is a naturally-occurring enzyme formulation. It is breathable, even edible, and not environmentally hazardous, flammable, or dangerous in any way. A volatile organic

compound (VOC) test performed by OSHA showed the product to be safe for humans and pets. The five enzymes used in the formulation are all on the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list. This environmentally-friendly, green solution is gaining favor from the government and scientific community. Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home. C. Yamamoto Project Manager KAM Solutions P.C. Cellular: www.kamsolns.com  You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. C.

Yamamoto Project Manager KAM Solutions P.C. Cellular: www.kamsolns.com