RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Castor Oil and DMSO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have used castor oil before with good results, but never with DMSO. I have always used Castor oil as a pack with a hot water bottle over it.

When using with DMSO, do you rub it on skin and then put DMSO over it? Castor oil is very difficult as it is so thick.

I would like to try this, and would like to know the application method.Thanks

DM

Guest guest

Hi DM. This was kindly sent to me by :

That was me. No protocol really...just after bath when skin was clean, slather on castor oil over top & bottom of feet & ankles. Then apply 70% DMSO over all the castor oil. I did use MSM creme & then the DMSO over that for a time, but think I had better results with the castor oil.I had just been using the castor oil alone for about 6 months before adding the DMSO on top.When I was first diagnosed w/RA, x-ray also showed bone spur on oneheel. Since using DMSO with either castor oil or the MSM, it seems tohave resolved all the heel pain & also strengthened ankles. Some daysI could barely go up & down the stairs to the basement/garage & had touse the hand rail & take one step/then bring other foot to same stepbefore going to the next step...tedious & painful, so I know something helped!

Orrilia

To: DimethylSulfoxide-DMSO Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:42:03 AMSubject: Castor Oil and DMSO

I have used castor oil before with good results, but never with DMSO. I have always used Castor oil as a pack with a hot water bottle over it.

When using with DMSO, do you rub it on skin and then put DMSO over it? Castor oil is very difficult as it is so thick.

I would like to try this, and would like to know the application method.Thanks

DM

Get the name you've always wanted ! @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Sorry couldn't respond yesterday...stormy weather. Anyway...

I just rub a thin layer of castor oil on feet(tops/bottoms/toes) & up onto

ankles. Then pat/lightly rub DMSO over same areas. Wait a bit for DMSO to sink

in. Put on clean white cotton socks to cover stickiness of the castor oil. The

castor oil also keeps the DMSO from being too drying, IMO.

> I would like to try this, and would like to know the application method.

Thanks, DM>

Guest guest

Thank you very much, ..

DM

Sorry couldn't respond yesterday...stormy weather. Anyway...I just rub a thin layer of castor oil on feet(tops/bottoms/toes) & up onto ankles. Then pat/lightly rub DMSO over same areas. Wait a bit for DMSO to sink in. Put on clean white cotton socks to cover stickiness of the castor oil. The castor oil also keeps the DMSO from being too drying, IMO.> I would like to try this, and would like to know the application method.Thanks, DM>