RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

downloading files

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Am I correct in saying that to embark on a training program one should work thru exercises 1-24 of the Daily Fitness Training files 1-24 and THEN repeat but add on the Circulation File?

also I have tried to download Ladies exercising.htm but I can only do that if I sign up to Hotmail.

is that correct

thank you

Re: Your opinion on this

Best workout for pecs, period, is standard pushups. I preferdoing X5 3 eachs seven second holds for the iso, then adding 80 to 100 regular old fashioned pushups later in my routine. I also do dumbbells on a fitball 40 each presses and flyes for extra fun.ISO are great, dumbbells bulk on top of the isos, but the best resultfor chest size increase and definition IMHO is still pushups. Bodyweight exercise is highly overlooked and does wonders when combined with isometric exercise.> > >> > > Hello everyone,> > > > > > One of the things I started doing in my workout is> > to compress and> > > release my 20" Steel Bow 100 times. I break this> > up into 10 sets of> > > 10 reps, with a slow release on the last rep of> > each set. I was> > > wondering if this might be overdoing it and, thus,> > counterproductive.> > > Your opinions, please.> > > > > > Rich> > > bwbeliever> > >> > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>