RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Waaaaay off topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You started me on a quest now! Too funny because Freddie is a HUGE SB fan too! He had to have the black and yelow back pack this year.

I know this isn't what you are talking about but maybe as an alternative? It's out of the UK.

http://www.starstore.com/shops/SpongeBob.htm

"INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:

We cannot guarantee the delivery time of international orders due to the many and varied international postal services. However, based upon past experience most orders are generally received within 28 days of despatch."

nnaMommy to Freddie 7 yrs Full Inclusion 1st GradeThe Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Waaaaay off topicTo: down_syndrome Date: Monday, August 25, 2008, 7:29 PM

I am sorry if you get this more than once but I am desperate. UGH!!!!

Ok, here is the problem ... My daughter, le, absolutely loves Spongebob Squarepants and she wants a SB back pack for school ... so far it's easy, right? ... NO!... she wants a pink one!

I have searched high and low in the US for a pink SB back pack not on wheels and have had no luck. I have searched eBay and they have one on wheels and one with $45.00 shipping!!!!!!

Here is where, hopefully, someone can help me. I have seen that in Canada they have pink ones (a guy in Craigslist was selling one for $10!), can any of my Canadian friends let me know if that is true ... do you guys have them in pink and easy accessible? If so, I need one. Please email me privately. I am hoping and praying I can get this for le, that is all she has asked for and as a parent I am willing to do whatever it takes to make her happy!

If you live other than in Canada and see them in your neck of the woods also let me know.

Thanks so very very much,

in VA (where only black and blue Spongebob backpacks exist)