RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Welcome, New Member Suze/Case History

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Suze, On behalf of all our members, welcome to our Erythema Nodosum Group! Thanks for sending in your Questionnaire. I have added the information to our "Member Medical History" Files on the Group site and posted it below. You now have Full EN Group privileges. You are receiving Daily Digest EN Group emails, and you can also go to the EN Group site whenever you like: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/erythema_nodosum_Group/ and logging on with your Yahoo ID and secret password. You do not have to have the group emails delivered to be a member here. Here is a link describing a connection between Scarlet Fever and EN: http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic1947.htm And I am sure you know that strep. infection is one of the most common caruses of EN. So for you it is no mystery why you get EN. and we will help you with treatment options. Welcome to the Group. Love, PS: Please join me in raising money for the "Erythema Nodosum Research Fund" by searching the Internet with GoodSearch: http://www.goodsearch.com/ Thank you! **** Suze's Case History 1/1/06 1. Your name and age: Suze 2. Your location: Scotland 3. Your email address: suzeladyw@... 4. Your Yahoo ID: suzeladyw 5. Describe your erythema nodosum/PG symptoms or, if you do not have EN or PG, please explain why you wish to join this group. Red itch patches on my shins which darkened to purple in 3 days 6. List any other health conditions: I have a post viral immune deficiency dating back to when I was 6 and had Scarlet Fever. I first had E.N in 1993 after a "strep" throat. 6 weeks ago I had a strep throat and am again suffering (though not so badly as last time). I hope that sharing other's experiences will help Suze. 7. State what medications or treatments you take for EN, and their effectiveness: Am on my 2nd lot of antibiotic in 3 weeks. rest and sleep seem to be the best treatments 8. When did you first get erythema nodosum or PG? 1993 9. How long have you had erythema nodosum or PG?since 23rd Dec 10. Do you agree to treat all EN members with respect? yes 11.Do you agree to post NO advertisements for any products or services? yes 12. How did you find this Group? (Google, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves Search, referral from another group or person etc.) Google